Jodha Akbar

Pratap bana actor sahab halaam!!

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The bidaii was dragging.. I could hardly wait.

Maharan Pratap actor was again like gjwgdjsyqwq bkhnld wkehdhwekndhb.. 

I guess he was given too many dialogues with little screen time. Or maybe he is having a talking competition with himself๐Ÿ˜†

AkhDa scene was super hot!!!  

Jalal is so chaalu 

The best of the best of the best today..

I hope the Amer fillers will eventually stop.

Hamida Bano was good to Jodha, just as I had thought.But Hamida bano wali actress, aap kya 16th century ki angrez hain.. the accent seems like it.
 Bakshi bano is such a cutie!! 

I just don't like the precap.. I was like WHYYY??

As for the Harem, Jodha is in for a rude shock. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maharana pratap speaks as though dialogues are gonna run away ๐Ÿ˜†

Can cv change the lady who is paying jalal mum, who on earth talks to a new dil like that... Everything in one day ๐Ÿ˜†

Harem is ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The actor playing MP here , talks sooo fashht . 
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode was nice..

But it can be said as afiller and the precap is irritating...

Why so rude Jalal...??
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

Maharana pratap speaks as though dialogues are gonna run away ๐Ÿ˜†

Can cv change the lady who is paying jalal mum, who on earth talks to a new dil like that... Everything in one day ๐Ÿ˜†

Harem is ๐Ÿ˜ก

I forgot to mention her in my post.. Aisa lagta hai Angrez ko Akbar ki ma bana diya hai!

^^ Will add
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Paridhi looked beautiful today! So much a Maaharaani or rather, Mallika! Compared to her understated vivacity as a Raajkumaari. , she is very restrained, dignified in an under stated manner & I loved that about her. Hats off to her makeup team because they make her look so much the part. If you notice, her eye & lip makeup has become so much more defined with a clear emphasis on P's pretty eyes.. Rajat was fantastic as usual. I loved the bedroom scene! And the way Jodha smoothly talked her way out of not appearing to sing in front of Jalal & the courtiers. The sting will be much harder to bear when Jalal does listen to the song she finally will sing tomorrow! Rajat voice is, to use his language, Maashallah! Husky, powerful in a controlled manner; like a panther on a prowl, which makes it all the more desirable!! Aa aah Rajat. Two words: Be Mine. 
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
lolEdited by Autumn_Rose - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
When was Jalal rude ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc post. Jalal ko dekh kar mujhe aisa laga ki meri inteezar ka fruit mila hain. Chalu cheese
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jalal was rude by asking for Jodha, so that she could sing in front of his chosen courtiers, Shirfu, MA & himself of course. And Jodha was spot on. He cannot be expecting her to scurry off wherever he is because it is his 'khwaish' to listen to his sweet voiced Begums song. It was not even rude, but an insult. And exactly what Jalal wanted. Now that she is trapped, er, I mean married to Jalal he thinks she'll listen to everything he says & obey every order of his because he is Jodha's Pati Parmeshwar. Poor Jalal. He has no idea what is in store for him! Hahaha! :D