Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Bheegi si bhaagi si 
 Mere bazuo mein samaye
 Soti si jaagi si 
Koi prem dhun woh sunaye

Hey Guys,ðŸĪ—

Happy rainy season to all of you. Hope everyone enjoyed there first rain 😛 

So we are back with a set of CONTESTs to keep you guys entertained & dont find we DTs boring & do dont anything to entertain you guys ðŸ˜†

Rainy Season ðŸĪŠ What comes to your mind after hearing that ?? i feel  like taking my love under rain n drench till the rain lasts bcoz its such an awesome weather & gives awesome feeling 

Anyways moving on cause i can talk forever 😆 we have noticed, Our SaraswatiChandra forum have lots of passionate writers, so we wanted give you a chance to show your true talent through the

... Saraswati Chandra ...
... Confession-e-Romance ...
... OS Contest ...

All you have to is simply write an OneShot(OS) related to SC, Saras,Kumud. Your OS concept must be on SaMud romancing under rain 😉 You must also give your OS a title & must include characters of SaraswatiChandra only.

Theme..

P.s. U can write ur own way of confession but remember u have to write rain romance too n words limit is 2000 words or less. So keep that in mind =)

The scene is based on the current episodes! Well confession is already done bt this is what how i thought should go.  Saras aka navin takes kumud to mandir n they have minor accident in which saras is injured n kumud tears her saree ðŸ˜† n ties it up on his wound. Saras tries to explain his mistake of saying no to there marraige bt kumud doesnt hears bt saras forces her to hear n tells her how he realised n got back on the day of marriage! Kumud weeps bt is now in dilemma.

Now you guys have to now improvise on this situation, make it romantic pen down how romantic u want SaMud to be or how shall it be and continue it furthern dnt forget the cosy rain ðŸ˜‰

Rules..

[+] All OS Entries must be more than 900 not exceeding 2000 words. If your OS have more words, then you will be disqualified. (Please be aware, we will be having a word count)  

[+] All OS Entries must be related to Valentine, with SaraswatiChandra characters ONLY.

[+] OS Entries MUST NOT include any mature or explicit adult content.

[+] Participant is entitled to send in up to two Entries. (Only if desire) You can send more entries if you wish

[+] All Entries are to be sent to me@ -Nidz- via PM on Sunday 25th August, 2013 Make sure the Subject of your PM is 'Saraswatichandra/SC OS Contest'

Please Note - - - -> If anyone disobey the rules, then you will be DISQUALIFY.

With that said, if any questions then please post below.

I am hoping to see all OS writers participating, also looking forward to read many wonderful OS..

Check next post for other contest =)

Live. Love.Laugh

Layout credit : PV forum
                                                                                                                                                                                          Banners : 18shabbo

Edited by -Nidz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You will be given 4 Pictures in the next post.
You must give 'Caption' for the each Picture.

Each Member can submit a Maximum of 2 Captions per Picture.

Every Caption has to Have Funny Content, 
Adult Content/Rated R captions is STRICTLY Prohibited.

Abusive/Profane/Derogatory captions are NOT acceptable.
Captions violating IF COC will be rejected.

Advertising your Captions through PMs or any other means will lead to Disqualification WITHOUT Notice.

When you send in your entries make sure you Send your captions in this Format
Picture #1

Do NOT post any captions here. 

PM your Captions to -sweetgal19- Make sure the Subject of your PM is 'Saraswatichandra Caption Contest'

Entries must be submitted by 19th August 2013

If you have any questions you may post it here or 
PM -sweetgal19-  

Credits to the format of the post to the Punar Vivah forum.

Please refer to Note on Page 3😊
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Picture#1

Picture#2

Picture #3

Picture#4

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
F.A.Q's

OS Contest

Q. Can we write our own confession other than the provided one ??
Ans. Yes you can write ur own confession bt remember u have to add rain romance too n words limit is 2000 or less. More than 2000 words OS wont be accepted =) 

Q. Can we add songs in OS ??
Ans. Yes u can do anything in ur OS bt remember u have words limit plus ur OS should have any explicit content :)

Caption Contest
Edited by -Nidz- - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
ðŸ˜ē oh wow!
I'm in   ðŸ˜›
Thanks DT of SCEdited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
all frequently asked questions will be put under F.A.Qs wid answers so keep checking that n put down ur queries or PM any of the DTs =)
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u DT
i dont kwo to write os but excited to read the entries
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: dasan.divya

thank u DT
i dont kwo to write os but excited to read the entries

Well then u should try ur hand in writing 😛 n if not then caption contest is also there =)
-Soleil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will try to write an OS!
But I don't understand the caption contest... what is it?
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MonikaSobti-

I will try to write an OS!
But I don't understand the caption contest... what is it?

There are 4 pics provided dear so you have to give min 1 caption ,max 2 captions for each pic and PM me! ðŸ˜ģ