who will he prefer???

penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
 asad know that nikat  love imran and he even gave a bungalow for hassena bee for the same reason.

definitely asad will ccome to know about breakup of marriage..so he will try to mend it but what will he do about najma if he come to know about their love ? ...he care for both of them...

if imran is a bad guy there is no prob ..but he seems to be good...
what if najma sacrifies her love???will imran accept nikat??

qh is getting better day by day...every actor is giving their best...
this is the reason i am thinking about the story too much even knowing i cant predict what happens...

Edited by penfriend28 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
umm... i will prefer Asad will make imraan marry to Tanveer only. sh eis the only one who deserves imraan as well as haseena bii... i just want both the khan girls to be safe form that woman eater...
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is tough q.but whom ever he choose he always worng because zoya choose opp n she never worng .
So zoya choose najma n asad choose nikhat
Thats why gul tring to make imraan inocent
karikarinainan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think instead of who he will prefer, what is Najma going to do. I guess, everything is upto her. Despite knowing about Nikhat - Imran, would she still accept Imran in her life?  

Edited by rockztheIF - 10 years ago
penfriend28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jeenia123

umm... i will prefer Asad will make imraan marry to Tanveer only. sh eis the only one who deserves imraan as well as haseena bii... i just want both the khan girls to be safe form that woman eater...

i forgot about tanveer...
haseena bee deserves tanveer (paint bucket as she prefer)...let both of them have time together...

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
he will prefer neither nikhat nor najma.he will just kick imran out of his sister life