Users

Frequent Posters

tharanii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
luvd d 3rd & 4th pic 

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Totally your perspective, I respect it..May be you have seen what I can not.. But I can not see any reason for trolling audience.. Anyways  it wont change how their relationship really is.. I am happy to see them together like this and enjoy it..

As I said before.l. Totally your call... I'm not telling you to see what I see ... But I'm also saying that there is a difference between formal behavior at an event and acting like they don't know who the hell they are,.. That's all... Not like I care how their off screen relationship is... But I just like to say what I notice

Lol... So you're saying they are "friends" with benefits... LMAO... No comment on that statement.. Keep dreaming cause with Grover, anything is possible... I'm not sure about Surbhi but she seems to be just like him when it comes to the trolling nowadays... And from this statement and the one before, you have just hinted that this is an MID... I don't think they are buddies.. PERIOD...
[/QUOTE]

Why only him... because he has a past...??? Doesn't mean others can't be like him... Looking at the way Surbhi's behaving these days I don't think she's any different... Remember it takes two to tango... And going by the display of ''friendship'' its pretty obvious their on the same page... 

So you are trying to say a newbie can't make any observations and comment...??? And why do you care so much if I'm a MID or Newbie... This forum is about sharing views and opinions and not getting into the identity of a member... 
[/QUOTE]

Number 1. Off course I care who I'm arguing with... DUH... And you would sound more convincing if you came with your real ID... Again, if you didn't care, you wouldn't do so...

Number 2. When did I ONLY say Grover?? Did you read my comment...?? Having comprehension problems???

Number 3. I don't think they are friends or buddies or whatever... You may think as you will but don't drag me into your league of thinking they "got something" ... 

SONIRAJ1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think , i gonna stop sharing  KaBhi ( off-screen) pics  , b'oz u guys  fights n bashing  for faltus thing ..   :(    plz stop  Edited by SONIRAJ1 - 10 years ago
oh nice pic..kabhii looks best of friends
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kindly Stick to discussing the pictures ! Please everything doesnt have to boil down to Karan and Surbhi's personal life and past !!!

Best,
QH DT
SHVIKA_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs
ignore the stupid people
i loved your pics plzz share more of KaBhi pics
BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
KaBhi hug pic is adorable... 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Why do we judge the two leads so much ehh :\ They both get along, they both are promoting a show, and are surely friends .. But that does not mean they're each others only friends .. when outside the set they're not obliged to hang out, meet up or contact the other. They BOTH have their own lives... 

Agree with you... You always find words to say your point in short and precisely.. May be ppl here are looking for die hard friendship between them , if is then obviously they are not.. The problem with word "Friend" is that you call person friend with whom you hav fun, joke around without sharing personal secrets and life also you call a person friend with whom you share every secret of your life.. When you dnt have grudges with each other, you are cool with working, you laugh around, make fun, get along without any bad impression about other at work place, you enjoy others company for a time, then you can be called "friends"... 
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Tfs Nice Pics ðŸ˜Š