TOI: Drashti is a stress buster- Salman

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Drashti is a stress buster: Salman Yusuff Khan
Salman Yusuff Khan More Pics
One of the star choreographers of Colors' dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Salman Yusuff Khan is all praises for her dancing partnerDrashti Dhami aka Madhubala of Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. 

He says that Drashti is the best student he could have ever asked for and that she is a stress buster for him.

"Drashti is brilliant and I feel blessed to have her as my celebrity partner. She is the best student I could have asked for. Drashti has a fire within her and she uses it to give her best. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and the moment she enters the rehearsal hall she brings smile on my face. I would sum it up in one line, Drashti is my stress buster," said the talented choreographer

The young lad, who has always been blamed to have had brilliantdancers like Isha Sharvani and Yana Gupta as his partner in previous seasons of Jhalak.., considers himself lucky to have been blessed with a non-dancer like Drashti as his partner this time, "I see it as a boon. Isha and Yana Gupta were brilliant dancers so whenever I scored good marks on the show people thought that because my pervious celebrity partners were good and trained dancers I was able to do it. But this time I have to prove that my creativity, choreography and hard work along with Drashti can also fetch me the perfect 30 scores. If I win this season it will be haqq se (I will deserve it). I believe Jhalak season- 6 is a bigger challenge for me than Drashti," admits Salman.

From their enthralling dance acts to their link-ups, Drashti and Salman have been the much talked about dance partners of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season- 6. When asked how he reacts to such link-up stories, Salman says, "I think ignorance is the best thing that we can do as link-up rumors and these stories are part and parcel of this glamour world. Drashti and I know that we are professionals and there is nothing between us."

Salman who started his career as a contestant on a dance reality show has come a long way in the industry. On being asked about his future plans, he says, "I haven't thought about it actually. I like to go with the flow and I am open to doing anything and everything that is creative. Whether it is choreography or acting, all I know is that whatever I do, dancing will never take a back seat."
Edited by drashtirocks1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks.
Love team Drashti and Salman.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh puhleease every year he gives the same statement of we are friends and there is no link ups... No one is even talking about any closeness between them (besides in the dance)
Next season if he returns maybe he should get a two left foot dancer, we can see his jalwa then... Hoping to see more of his interviews as we near the finale...
DivyaB thumbnail
Very nice Interview. Hope we get more of them 😉
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love to see salman and drashti they are so cute and amazing dancer 
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Oh puhleease every year he gives the same statement of we are friends and there is no link ups... No one is even talking about any closeness between them (besides in the dance)
Next season if he returns maybe he should get a two left foot dancer, we can see his jalwa then... Hoping to see more of his interviews as we near the finale...

There are many rumors about them dating,many articles are being published about them being in a relationship or something..
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Salman's PR Soniya Singh needs to chill with all the articles every day! how many times has he said the same thing over and over... 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xNinalove

There are manyrumorsabout them dating,many articles are beingpublished about them being in arelationshiporsomething..

Thanks to Salman...every year getting an article of him being linked to his partner... Oh please... Like Isha and Dhrashti don't have anything better...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.

Always salman is linked with his partner.
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Thanks.

Always salman is linked with his partner.

That's how Salman Grows ðŸ˜‰ Guess who spreads it ðŸ˜†