Qubool Hai

najma=dilshad, shireen=nikhat

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
so the girls got the fate of their mothers respectively...
dilshad is rashid's love and he was forcibly married to shireen and living a love less life with her...
dilshad got the love but cant stay with her love.. and shireen got the man but cant get his love... and rashid cant forget his love cant live with his wife..
and the history repeated with imran najma and nikhat..
najma is imran's first love... and nikhat was about to get married to imran on the force of haseena...
najma got love but not the guy and after knowing he is engaged to nikhat i dont think she will ever allow him again as she will hurt his sister and more over his bhaijaan wiill not allow as this will make the matters more worse... and nikhat if she is married to imran even she can never get his love as it seems imran is still in love with najma...
imraan can neither forget najma and cant support nikhat...

and atlast coming to the main part of imraan's life.. tanveer...
imraan should marry tanveer for the sake of baby.. alright..
but is really  the baby is of imraan's??? may be tanveer cheated him just like she did with asad...
if its really imraan's baby why is she not back to imraan's life??? as asad knows that the baby is not his and will never allow tanveer near him.. and then why didnt tanveer move to imraan??? i dont think that the promise she made to imraan is stopping her... and moreover she can enter imran's life and take revenge against razia as haseena and razia are the besties who plans ost of the things together...do u remember that tanveer dumped imraan and imraan tried to maintain the relation so it might be the plan of tanveer who dumped him for some other reason and at the end might have known something about him and trapped him...

so i have a weird feeling that tanveer's baby is not of imraan's... but his dialogue of i have made many mistakes makes me feel im wrong... but may be he is also cheated and he doesnt know it...and do u really think that a guy like imraan should get a lady like tanveer and remember she was the one who dumped him not imraan...
lets see what will be revealed in the eid celebration... and how the story moves on...
all im excited just for asya dance and hug...
and how many of u felt that najma was cute in the flashback scenes and even imraan's look was quiet different...
i just loved tamatar...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post.

I still think Imraan would consider baby being his since it was his many mistakes.

He seems to be falling for every girl though.  Tanveer ended it with him so he must have been pursuing him heavily and he must have been in some lust for her that he wanted to keep going.

Originally posted by: rithika2012

so the girls got the fate of their mothers respectively...

dilshad is rashid's love and he was forcibly married to shireen and living a love less life with her...
dilshad got the love but cant stay with her love.. and shireen got the man but cant get his love... and rashid cant forget his love cant live with his wife..
and the history repeated with imran najma and nikhat..
najma is imran's first love... and nikhat was about to get married to imran on the force of haseena...
najma got love but not the guy and after knowing he is engaged to nikhat i dont think she will ever allow him again as she will hurt his sister and more over his bhaijaan wiill not allow as this will make the matters more worse... and nikhat if she is married to imran even she can never get his love as it seems imran is still in love with najma...
imraan can neither forget najma and cant support nikhat...

and atlast coming to the main part of imraan's life.. tanveer...
imraan should marry tanveer for the sake of baby.. alright..
but is really  the baby is of imraan's??? may be tanveer cheated him just like she did with asad...
if its really imraan's baby why is she not back to imraan's life??? as asad knows that the baby is not his and will never allow tanveer near him.. and then why didnt tanveer move to imraan??? i dont think that the promise she made to imraan is stopping her... and moreover she can enter imran's life and take revenge against razia as haseena and razia are the besties who plans ost of the things together...do u remember that tanveer dumped imraan and imraan tried to maintain the relation so it might be the plan of tanveer who dumped him for some other reason and at the end might have known something about him and trapped him...

so i have a weird feeling that tanveer's baby is not of imraan's... but his dialogue of i have made many mistakes makes me feel im wrong... but may be he is also cheated and he doesnt know it...and do u really think that a guy like imraan should get a lady like tanveer and remember she was the one who dumped him not imraan...
lets see what will be revealed in the eid celebration... and how the story moves on...
all im excited just for asya dance and hug...
and how many of u felt that najma was cute in the flashback scenes and even imraan's look was quiet different...
i just loved tamatar...

sana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems like all of this , the 2 fatherless children : Zoya and Asad's relationships will survive...

So love that rises from the ashes of all this pain and angst.  That's why I keep watching.  Good job Gul on that!