Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

u mean Abhaji's son wedding was not a personal affair..?? well well it was.. Sanaya attending d wedding too was personal n so was Monaya being there... have u heard of double standards... sadly that is what we call it for what TS did...

n well bashing *looks around* who is bashing? Its a spicy discussion going on..

hope u have a good visit of MJHT forum :))

loved to hear that πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š my pleasure.

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I remembered some asked TS that Sanaya attended the weddind alone or with Mohit.TS gave confusing anwer like we dont  discuss stars personal matters.Than after that some delusional fans started speding rumours about MonayaπŸ˜† Edited by P.Srinivas - 10 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shimnaSR

OMG OMG OMG we all belive he had attended that wedding party

hope u r happy nowπŸ˜ƒ
plggg give him a big slap sorry big clap
my doubt is if u r  this much sure about ur Jodi y r u trying hard to prove that ur Jodi is together by showing some morphed pics .in first pic u morphed it was sanaya with dd they attended  some party .baz we all saw that pic early 

Get well soon Baby πŸ˜†. We never used morphed pics...we are not expert in this Deptt. Go n chk 'Mission IPKKND2' FB page you'll get your answer πŸ˜‰. We have no need to prove anything...but,yaa how can we miss this golden chance to show the mirror to some1. πŸ˜‰

I understand your situation... πŸ˜† Our full sympathy wid you.. n your pathetic group. πŸ˜‰ 
[If,you have guts then come here wid your original ID...πŸ˜‰]

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hope u r happy nowπŸ˜ƒ
my doubt is if u r  this much sure about ur Jodi y r u trying hard to prove that ur Jodi is together by showing some morphed pics .in first pic u morphed it was sanaya with dd they attended  some party .baz we all saw that pic early 

Wish you had the guts to use your real ID. But then, that is too much to expect from people like you. Anyway, since you are experts in morphing and editing pics, you should know that this picture is not edited nor morphed. The next picture, a long shot says it all. Who is standing next to her.  And why should we give him a big clap?? This is not new to us. MoNaya have been together, be it Arjun's wedding or this one. So we are just celebrating that. Maybe you are seething from the slap you have got for believing sources. So go take a chill pill and then, see if you can gather some guts to use your original ID and then talk. We do not go around all forums, posting on all topics, trying to prove the contrary. We are not shameless that no one even bothers to like pour replies, leave alone quote them. yet go on barking. If this is hurting you, go back to where you have come from and sulk. 
shimnaSR thumbnail
by showing these pic wat ur trying to prove they r together?
SwaNia_2 thumbnail

by showing these pic wat ur trying to prove they r together?

No, we do not have to prove anything. MoNaya segments are doing that. What are you trying to prove by  coming here using a fake ID?? That you do not have the guts to use your original ID?? That you are a coward, who cannot put her/his thoughts across in a dignified manner?? 
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hope u r happy nowπŸ˜ƒ

Haai Haai Mirchi...  Uff Uff Mirchi...  πŸ˜†

Get well soon honey... V'll pray for U 😳

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

hope u r happy nowπŸ˜ƒ

he is farrr farrr awayyy can i do this with you ??? pretty please 🀣 🀣

why are you here when you are so much sure about our jodi (they are not together)?? 🀣 🀣 🀣

to prove it ? 😲😲😲😲

morphed pics?? 🀣 🀣 go and check dps of your fellows you will know real meaning of Morphing 🀣
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even non  Monaya fans are not able to stay way from Monaya post.They came here to see Monaya picture.Thats is Monaya popularity
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Haai Haai Mirchi...  Uff Uff Mirchi...  πŸ˜†

Get well soon honey... V'll pray for U 😳

Arre Soham, abhi aur aayenge, MID's. I say, nice chance to inch closer to IF-Rockerz for youπŸ˜‰ And that will save me and Joseph a lot of time. πŸ˜ƒ

One more song, meri side se, Chhan se joh toote koi sapna...