Colors channel is Disgusting:I support Sanaya

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i m with u all ...i know u all are quite confused wat m talking about i just read tellychakkar article about Snaya's exit from jashn-e -id...Well its good that Sanaya is not doing that program. Colors only promote whom they love they sideline all the actors even the actors working from so many year.,...they obly call their favourite ones in every dance shows...I m not bashing any other actor. but as m fan of tina datta so have to watch sometimes disgusting uttaran...

and can anybody tell whose the sorce for this news which tellychakkar posted:
Says a source: "We are used to actor tantrums. But after the rehearsals she was asked to stay for few more hours for the final shooting. She did not budge and just walked out of the sets. Before leaving she blurted that she is not like others actors who can work round the clock for money.

Tina dutta Statement a long back for colors itself :I was asked to perform in Star Big Entertainment Awards. But Colors asked me not to perform there as I am the face of the channel and they needed me to perform in Golden Petal Awards. But when the awards happened, they did not call me for any performance. Can you believe it?"
You tell me one thing…if someone wears a small size blouse and the production team gives her to wear an extra large one, then how will she look in the camera? Hooks are broken and they say…pallu toh hain na…camera pe kuch nahin dikhega

This is wat colors behave to their stars...
I love u sanaya for not coming to colors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's not the channel fault its the website call TC fault and colors seems to like Sanaya alot or else she wouldn't have so much offer from them. 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think the channel stood up for Sanaya by saying that she didn't back out...more than what Sony did for her😡
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
chill TC article has itself has condratictory statments...
Colors as a channel dont know...
but defo missed chance of seeing this..:(
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
want sanaya doll performance 

we missed it...
awww  she dance gracefully

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was website's fault but channel should have cleared the air
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We will always support Sanaya...
Only thing to do is boycott TC completely...
Sanaya fans should stop visiting TC for stupid polls...
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago