Marriage Track :o

ayesha2310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
no no m not talking about Rantara marriage...m saying tht what if??? tht arshad bhai (bakery man and eshan teacher) fall in love with noor appa and they decide to marry...raghu will be from the groom's side and antara from bride's side then we will get to see close scenes between them during preparations...will have a lots of fun...😊

wht do u say guyz ðŸ˜†
Edited by ayesha2310 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOOOW !! Thats a deeep thought ! But anything for rantara scenes ! Would love to seee such track :D
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha2310

no no m not talking about Rantara marriage...m saying tht what if??? tht arshad bhai (bakery man and eshan teacher) fall in love with noor appa and they decide to marry...raghu will be from the groom's side and antara from bride's side then we will get to see close scenes between them during preparations...will have a lots of fun...😊

wht do u say guyz ðŸ˜†

OMG - great imagination! that would be absolutely hilarious! Now I really wish they do show him teaching Ishaan too - I can already picture Noor Appa blushing and acting all sharmeeli when he comes over 😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol looks like u didnt read the article yet its confirmed that he will fall in love wiv Noor Appa
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would love to see that track ðŸ˜Š
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rima...

lol looks like u didnt read the article yet its confirmed that he will fall in love wiv Noor Appa

nope I didn't! which article? is it posted online in the forum - honestly speaking even if it was I would probably miss it - each time I come online there are like 20 new topics hard to keep track of them all - I try to post as much as I can though so our ranking increases 😊
ayesha2310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea i was thinking it from many days...but haven't read tht article...if really he fall in love with her...then marriage track will bring rantara closer

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ayaz-Ahmed-Nikita-Sharma-Prince-Princess-of-Million-Hearts/578328482234273
Edited by ayesha2310 - 10 years ago
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rantara scenes ke liye kuch bhi!!!
PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL... yea.. that will be a nice scene to see...