It's time 4 the test of luv n relationships in QH. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mochhug

RES

WaitingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
😳
mere sab kameene dost kahan hai?
Shorni,Anku,Karu,Sup,Clara,Nayab,Yaari,Shaz,Nihu,my bacha Riddha,Sayali,Annie-kahan ho sab ke sab????
Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 10 years ago
amazing post ⭐️ asya scene was perfect ,just loved asad dialogues nowadays he has totally changed but still in his character which i luv the most ❀️ karan was so hot yesterday nd my zoya was looking so gorgeous nd imraan nazma i have no comment 😭 tamatar tmhe koi aur nhi mila kya πŸ˜•
anyway crazy u write so well,truely luv your post πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
First of all welcome back Asma...πŸ€—

I agree the episode today was fab.  I also agree that QH is as riveting as it is because of the thorough use of the ensemble cast...something Gul unfortunately neglected to do in her last drama πŸ˜†

Best part of the episode today for me was Nikhat...stand up and take a bow sweetie for finally getting the guts to stand up to the daiyan named Haseena Bi.  πŸ‘  I'm also glad she called Imran out on the line for remaining mute as always. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I have to say good job to Rashid too for finally raising his voice...for a moment I thought he was going to slap Haseena...too bad he didn't πŸ˜†

Well it was a day of growing spines for everyone...because Shireen jumped on the bandwagon too ...but unfortunately it was in the wrong direction.  Instead of supporting her husband and giving her daughter reassurance she sided with Ghafoor, who  wants to take Nikhat to Haseena's house to apologize!  😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

What is wrong with this woman?!?!? πŸ˜•

My reaction...

And now over to the other Khan house.

Nikhat and Imran?!?!?  When did that happened?  3 years ago!!  Looks like our tamatar isn't as innocent as she seems. πŸ˜†  Well I mean she is innocent...but has real poor taste. πŸ€”

Okay it has to be Imran...I mean remember some episodes back he was wearing an "N" pendant and everyone was teasing him that it was for Nikhat...and he was like...Umm πŸ˜•

And then there was Immi on Najma's phone.  Again what a twist by the CVs. 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

From today's episode it is evident that he wasn't 2 timing the sisters..but still what a looser!  I wouldn't wish him or his mother on either of the girls.  I hope both Najma and Nikhat find someone better.

Looks like there's a big family clash on the way...But I'll take a Najma-Imran-Nikhat triangle over Asad-Zoya-Ayaan triangle any day πŸ˜†

Loved your take on the breaking of the music box.

Once again...welcome back! πŸ˜›

Love,
Fatima
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
Welcm bck di...wow...it was awesum...amazing analysis di...really di iy was a fabb epidode..n d way u amalysised each an evry thng is awesum..thnks...
@crazy4KASH_AR: Awesome post!!!!😊
Lovely Post Asma Di πŸ‘
I agree with you. AsYa may go through many tough phases in their life but as long as their together everything will be fine as indicated by the scene yesterday. About the clash between the brothers I for one am excited. Its a totally unexpected twist and i'm glad that the other cast members are getting screen presence apart from like you said Nuzhat. Great Post πŸ‘πŸΌ
@ Fatima-Thanks a lot for the amazing feedback jana.I was eagerly waiting for it.I really loved Nikhat in the episode but I felt each and every dialogue of the episode was power packed.As u said,it was the day of growing spines but unfortunate two people still need to work upon it-Rashid and Shireen.Rashid still can't speak infront of Gafur.He raised his voice but eventually stopped.I wud not blame Shireen for being rude to Rashid.She acted like a perfect wife but failed as a mother.She needed to understand that Nikhat will be much happy being single than getting married in a house where everyday she'll listen the taunts of a cheap woman like Haseena.I really wonder why is Imraan the KSG of QH.πŸ˜†Every girl is attracted towards him.Thank God Zoe didn't met him n was in US otherwise u never know.Gul must have used Imran for Zoe as well.🀣

@ Nisbah thanks a lot for the wonderful appreciation darling.QH is simply at its best these days.