update for 24th may

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Highlights:

Sanya and gauthum marry!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Gargi acting was outstanding like a old witch lioness behind the bars!πŸ˜›

TODAY:

Inder's hand starts bleeding after he breaks the vase he leaves the bhonsle house. Rano bandages the wound and scolds him and asks him to become responsible inder shouts at her, rano becomes upset. disha tells suhas that she considers vedanth as her friend and even he thinks the same and she wants to spend her life alone.

Sukanya goes to meet gargi in the jail. gargi tells if she(suk) wants she can shift to the neighboring jail sukanya asks her if she knows anything about sanya gargi thinks that sanya can be made use to harm disha but thinks and decides not tell anything about sanya to sukanya gargi advises her to get them married since gauthum knows sanya and asks her to bring sanya for tea to the jail.

Disha who reading the magazine hears the front door bell ring she thinks it is dk runs and opens it ,she is shocked sukanya has come with gauthum and sanya who have got married sukanya tells disha that she reached there  at the right time if not she would have missed her son's marriage ,disha is unhappy sanya tells disha to forget the past since she is married now ,sukanya asks disha to bring things to welcome sanya ,disha doesnot move sukanya forces her ,sukanya is standing outside with gauthum and sanya when disha brings the pooja thali sukanya takes it from her hand but azuba who comes there tells that disha has to welcome since she is gauthum's sister sanya gives a evil smile listening to it anil is unhappy.

Vedanth is finalizing a business deal in the office after vedanth finalizes it , when the clients are still there dk comes there and tells infact insults vedanth telling that he has no authority to do any deal without his consent ,and vedanth knows only to go behind girls and make disha think against dk ,and he is unfit to handle business, vedanth gets upset and tells even I can speak about u and pari, that time dk shouts that he has no right to speak about them ,vedanth that time tells dk that suhas has proposed disha and he is going to marry her, dk listening to this is dumb folded and shocked

Inder goes near rano who is sleeping and touches her, she gets up and is happy and hugs him that time he remembers about suhas and disha's conversation and so he goes from there telling that remembered something impt, next day suhas calls up rano and asks whether disha has come rano tells  "no" later suhas  tells that she intends to marry disha to vedanth that time rano is excited and tells the same to inder who becomes upset and cannot tolerate it .

Disha back home is crying and thinking of dk, vedanth comes there and tells that he respects disha's decision and he will not force anything on her, disha tells him that her life has become so confusing and tensed filled with problems that time vedanth tells her other name for life is ups and downs and no one has got a smooth life, and also tells disha even if she disagrees to marry they will remain as friends and he will always support an be on her side.

Dk and Mr mittal finalize the deal ,mittal tells whether he can trust dk, dk tells that he will always stand by his (dk)words Mr Mittal tells dk that the deal was possible only because of dishaji so dk has to inform her and tell her his regards ,dk is excited and calls up on her  mobile and tells that deal is finalized suddenly he realizes and remembers what doctor told him, so he goes out of mittal's room and tells by mistake I called up ,disha keeps quite vedant who is there asks disha who called up that time disha tells some of her acquaintances, vedanth pulls the cell phone from her hand and looks at the number and redials dk and tells :don't  u dare to call up disha, u keep distance from her ,don't dare to come near her ,call her up ;

dk: u keep distance from disha u r instigating disha against me ;vedanth: until I am alive u cannot come near her or even touch

They fash dk and vedanth together an the screen Edited by jingle - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail

I guess DK would not stand Disha getting married. He thought he would get married to Pori to make his ma happy but I think he never thought that Disha would be also marrying..

thanks jingle.. for providing the update.. I know unless I see the update of the day, I would not be able to start my day... seriously.

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Thanks jingle for the update yet another filler episode and Dk on sacrifying trip what can i say..I am holding fort as Ashish posted a message in the trip to mumbai post saying that we need to be patient as things will change and expect a big twist..well lets wait and watch that..But at present i am really sad for our hero and i think Ved has always loved disha and wants to protect her from who her own hubby ufffffff....great story line...😑

Thanks again for the updateπŸ‘

samy

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update How can Vedant be like that i will  seriosuely starthating him sooner or later (no offence meant to anyone) but how can he keep two lovers upart that ain't fair this is injustice!!! 😑 Y eah i agree wid samy mabey what ashish has said will come true and the new twist will help story line!! So i am trying my best to not get angryEdited by miss.england02 - 18 years ago
SALESHNI thumbnail

thanks for the update .

NOw even more DRAmas 

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Jingle... Guess I am the first to read the update at WORK, but it (forum) will not let me post a message...

Vera thumbnail

Thanks Jingle for the prompt update.

Vow ! Wonder where the story is heading. ...

Hearing about the promo where disha slaps Dk and says she will marry Ved...I wonder what makes her change her mind and decide to marry Ved. (ofcourse the marriage won't happen)

In this update, she wants to spend her life alone....hmmm...interesting.

It looks like DK is coming back his old self!...it's about time.

queen-bee thumbnail
Thanks Jingle, for the update of a complete bumkim epi. Wow!! Vedant  & Dk at each other's neck, how wonderful!! I'm only looking forward for Gargi to come out of jail!! Inder bunber, needs to be transporated to another land(anyway not to mine!).
eran thumbnail

why is ved angry at DK? he has given him everything i hate ved at the moment!!!

thanks jingle!!!

ManishaRox thumbnail
I agree wid u eran Vedant is always misunderstanding dk for no apparent reason dk told him that no 3rd person should come in their relationship but still Ved is being outers!! What u see is not always true just cause he saw dk and pori doesn't mean they like each other it just means he's forced (Nah you don't say of course there forced)