Originally posted by paljay

No, I amthinking of watching jee lezara

I AM LOVING Jee le Zaraa! pataa nai kyun πŸ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Chikni, I will try jee LE zara

NBT has become very interesting. 

I thought it was ending?? Nahi?? Bigg Boss shuru hona tha na??
Anu, Chiks, dis you read the link I gave for JLZ on the harem before it got closed? My question is why is she doing everything? Forget the sis, that us expected of a college girl, but the grandmother's, can't they make tea and cook? Are you telling me the can't or won't. 
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

iam here πŸ˜‰. Did anyone watch Jodha akbar yesterday? Doesnt it seem like Jodha is falling for Akbar a wee bit soon?

Kal nahi laga...Aaj laga...During the Aarti Scene and the one that followed... ki she is realizing that there is more to this man than what meets the eye.

And the new Promo has got me all😳

Do you watch NBT?

Yeap...and I love it
Originally posted by likarsh

Anu, Chiks, dis you read the link I gave for JLZ on the harem before it got closed? My question is why is she doing everything? Forget the sis, that us expected of a college girl, but the grandmother's, can't they make tea and cook? Are you telling me the can't or won't. 

Yupp I saw it Liks.. But first... πŸ€—

Saachi is just respecting her Daadi and naani! So far whatever she's doing is not OTT abhi!
She is the eldest daughter na.. so kinda treating the older ladies like she'll treat her mom! She's filling that void by making them tea and halwa and massaging their feet! I like her for that!

grandmas are sick na! Her daadi particularly is OLD- has arthritis! I like that actress!
her naani is slightly younger- but has diabetes I think! given her nature, if she starts cooking- she'll be EATING MORE and serving less! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†She's too cute!