Is it really Imraan or just a distraction?

-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I have my doubts on whether or not "Immi" is actually Imraan or if it is someone else. Remember when Billo Rani track started and Gul threw in that house help character and made us think that it was actually her. It turned out that the character was just a distraction from the real Billo Rani (Ugh, Tanveer😡). So maybe she's doing the same thing again ðŸ¤”. 

But if it is him then
DUDE!!
Talk about PLAY-UH! ðŸ˜†
Three girls at once, daayuummm guy! 
To sum up the guys in QH:
Asad: The Romantic
Aiyaan: The I-Just-Realised-I'm-In-Love-After-Seeing-The-Object-Of-My-Affection-In-Another-Man's-Arms Bloke
Imran: The Player 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I bet Imran didn't see all three girls being connected to each other one way or another..

Player's worst nightmare..!!! LOL!!
CanadianChik thumbnail
If u note on Najma's phone we see the following contacts

Imam Delhipur(priest of someplace - i can not make out the full name of the place)
immi
Immitation lovel (the entire name is cut off)

The list seem more like places or institutes and not peoples names. IMO it still has to do with either Najma wanting to go for higher education or with her getting a job / internship at a company whose name is abbreviated to immi and not wanting to get married so soon.

May be i am just in denial that Najma has actually fallen for Imran or maybe it seems so obvious like the Billo maid during the court that to me it seems that the CVs are tricking us.

So if IMMI was an acronym what could it stand for ? For example the I - could be India, Indian or International   and the 2 M could either be Media or Marketing or Management and the I could be Inc or Institute
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah for a guy with a mouth that never opens in front of his big fat momma... Player sure got game! Lol

To have 3 girls on the go at the same time! One is his ex who is pregnant, the other is his fiance, and the third his GF!

But I don't know what this guy is thinking... Does he know that Najma is AAK's sister? Not only that, but he is also Nikhat's brother! Both Ayyan and Asad will ruin this guy for playing with their sisters lives!!

I just want to see the look on his face when he gets busted! Looser of the highest order! Hate his guts!
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Player he is!!

Imran Vs Khan Ladies as in 'ricky bhel vs ladies'  ðŸ˜†
DancingBell thumbnail
I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT IMMI IS NT IMRAN...THIS IS CV'S TRICK...AND THE 2 BROTHERS WON'T FIGHT FOR THIS COZ BOTH OF THEM DON'T LIKE IMRAN TO B THEIR BROTHER IN LAW...
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanaa629

I bet Imran didn't see all three girls being connected to each other one way or another..

Player's worst nightmare..!!! LOL!!

I bet he wouldn't have done that had he known it prior🤣 
His fuse will go off once he gets to know that😆 Aakhir AAK se panga liya usne🤣
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope its a distraction...and poor najma is not stuck with that cheap player ðŸ˜¡
he wants to be with girls who are related to AAK only ðŸ˜² 
he is gonna get busted seriously...😆
if it is a CV's trick then what about the locket N...? ðŸ˜•
rads73937 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I also gave a thought may be immi is imran.
But i guess asad will not approve once he comes to know about najma and imran.
Lets see what happens.
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tat true dont know yet tat immi is imraan...
really hope its a distraction...
Edited by jazsidhu - 10 years ago