Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Finally hopes of RK to come back.

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I am happy go ahead Madhu break his heart for full.😈 You should have done it earlier only.😑 But just to show bhartiya naari qurbani dene ke liye dil tod rahi cvs placed all this drama.😈 Go ahead break his heart.

Aashique ka jab tak dil nahin tutega he will never be Right Kameena.😈 Jab tak he will never realise Madhu gone from his reach he will never become same obsessed lover again.

I remember the rain night when asked Sultan to meet him he was something different. Want him to be that.. want him to play games to win Madhu back from Sultan with his dirty no moral games.😈

Bohat ho gaya πŸ₯± devdas banna ab koi isse jagao... he is not devdas... daadi ke saath saath akal aur dil bhi devdas jaisa ho gaya hai aur bichara barbad ho gaya hai.😭 Can't see him like this. Jaldi jao uski zindagi se.

I always think trp will always increase if they same equation of RK-Madhu like before where RK plays game here they will show same but the difference will be Madhu may also play game after leaving him and wish to meet him again. Want the old equation back waise bhi naye equation repeated hai.🀒 Wahi repeat telecast chal raha tha of old episodes Madhu ka behosh hona RK ka uske paas bhaitna, Madhu ka RK ke kandho pe rona, janate se kuch kehna.

By the way I also think RK too knows everything and want Madhu to leave him.😈 Don't know but there is more to this from RK side par jo bhi ho par Madhu go ahead.😈

edited - to format.
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't want any separation not due to Sultan at least 
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i too always wanted madhu to break RK's heart but i hate dis idea of sacrifice..🀒🀒 i wud have been happy if it wud have been for revenge.!!sacrifice is so typical..πŸ₯±

i wud also have liked it better if d hero wud have been shown sacrificing becoz TV pe wo bhi naya hota warna its always heroines only who r tyaag ki deviyan.

even if RK turns ruthless after dis it will not be fun to watch..n i guess he will be more of Devdas den kamina after dis.. fir der will be all d revealation of truth drama n RK will become more lovey dovey after dat..🀒 CVs ne inki shadi hi q karayi light speed me???😑😑

mujhe toh purana wala RK chahiye..i wish wo completely ruthless ho jaye..😳
Edited by love.abhay - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogendra1

i don't want any separation not due to Sultan at least 

🀣o common yaar you can't have mushy mushy romance always... I want them to separate.😈 They could have done it earlier... aur iss baat pe they are doing right... finally after this they will focus on Bollywood theme.πŸ˜ƒ
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post Shahi 😊 Me too want Right Kameena back but before MB leaves him and they shd fight together against S------------.
I dont mind separation but not coz of S---------- or Dips
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: emptyworld

🀣o common yaar you can't have mushy mushy romance always... I want them to separate.😈 They could have done it earlier... aur iss baat pe they are doing right... finally after this they will focus on Bollywood theme.πŸ˜ƒ

I know  separation is very necessary for a drama to move on,but due to Sultan i can't digest it , Cvs can separate them after Sultan track due to some other reason but not  Sultan plzzz
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: taraka2005

Nice Post Shahi 😊 Me too want Right Kameena back but before MB leaves him and they shd fight together against S------------.
I dont mind separation but not coz of S---------- or Dips

πŸ˜†Separation Sultan and Dips ki wajah se nahin toh kaka ki wajah se hoga ya Munna Patil ko Madhu ka lover dhikhana chahathe ho tum sab...🀣 seriously Madhu ki value hai ke nahin... I am happy Sultan ki wajah se ho raha hai ... why not I will be happy. Last time RK laya tha ye track so you all guys always want humesha RK hi galat dhikhe par ghg ko kabhi cvs villain na bataye.. Common tu RK fan hai so you should be happy that this this time πŸ‘ RK nahin koi aur alag karega.

For this I want to salute cvs ke they shown Sultan a villain which was needed and sorry to all Sultan lover ye bolo ya wo bolo... RK nahin Sultan bhi galat kar sakta hai and accept it jitni jaldi ho sake.
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The current track is very nice. But I m a little scared. If Rishbala gets separated maybe I can tolerate to some extent but if Madhu marries Sultan then...
Nahiii...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See, It's kind of Madhu's fault...she trusts anyone blindly...if she wasnt so dumb none of this problem wud have been there... her so called 'dosti' is responsible for all this drama...and now because of her 'dosti' she is already killing herself but she's hurting rk also...rk, who always tried to tell her whay sultan was and his intentions..rk, who was always dubious abt sultan and mafhu didnt even care...Madhu kind of deserves this..but not rk...atleast after this madhu will not be dumb enough to do this again..
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R8 shahi. Bt gues wat? I wud hav prfrd separatn due 2 dr own difernces nt because of sullu or dips. Nd agree ds pupy lovr atitud of rk s dsgustng . Rk shud b mean calculatv psycho etc etc . nly dat way it seems hs wrld wl rmain intct. Odrwse ds pupy lovr wl lose evrythng. Hs junun s mch strngr dn ds madhu typ f luv. Cum on RIGHT KAMEENA.