Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Dard-E-Dil Moment of the Week

Through the entire month we have been witnessing dard-e-dil moments when it comes to Saras showering his love on Kumud. Whether the way he would cup her face and reassure her how much he loves her and how they are meant to be together or... the way he would be upset with her ( uska gussa mein bhi pyaar tha) or ...the way he would melt seeing her miserable or in tears.

But my choice goes to that particular "pal" where he turned away from her too upset and hurt that she has not signed the divorce paper but... immediately rushed to her side as she broke into tears and begged him not to leave her.

-        "I can be angry, tumse mooh pher sakta houn, tumse gussa ho sakta houn, but I AM NOT LEAVING YOU! No Pramad... no kismet... can take you away from me"!!

Is there any man who can love his woman as Saraswatichandra loves his Kumud?? Sigh!!

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The Most Irritable Character of the Month

I was very tempted to give the award to the Mor Pankh Obsessed,  Mrs Kusum Danny Vyas but, after deliberation, I concluded that more than irritating, she was shameless!

So the award goes to the Irritating King Mr Pramaddhan Adhikari.

Who didn't feel like strangling him when he begged pathetically for a second chance to do "prayschit"or... every time he would cough and make his presence or... when he would look for work to buy saree for his wedded wife or... when he tried to be the damaad of the house during Kusum's wedding or... when he shamelessly handed his mangalsutra to Kumud to wear as his last wish?

Pramadhan Adikari irritated big time with his "Devdaas and Loser Look" hoisting his "prayschit" flag and got to both our hero's and the viewers' nerves.