Rival site Sriti to exit BV ? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by yanks28

it's pakka true bec๐Ÿ˜‰. in my case such news is never allowed to be false๐Ÿ˜†. Ramona I knew this was going to happen but instead of Shashank, Sriti has quit...well baat woh same hi hai, jodi broken again. yeah we know the pain๐Ÿ˜ญ, and im the three time champion of handling this pain...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mehwish ๐Ÿค—
still hoping it will turn out be some trp stunt ๐Ÿ˜”
i dont believe this ganga exit crap
i have been watching bv since 2008
now i watch only becoz og ganga mannu jagya

thats it .

if tis is true then its time to quit bv
i will utilize my precious time doing something useful, rather than watching saanchi ira sumitra nonsense
I cannot imagine the show without jaGan. I am still watching this show only for jagya. If ganga leaves the show then there is no point in watching it can't accept jagya with sanchi i will also quit along with ganga. Thank u Cv's for introducing wonderful character like ganga and for also vanishing it.
Maybe these kind of news are shared to get a feel of viewers opinion. Positive or neutral response on these kind of news will be a green signal for writers to go in that direction.

I am truly following this show Shashank vyas. I do not want to see anymore mess up with his story.

some say it's because Saubhagyavati is returning but that serial had planned it's 2nd season during end of 1st season and if they had wanted to keep Sriti in new season then why BV took her if she had to leave in middle?...guess they may get Gauri back somehow or is by some twist they will land Anandi-Jagya together ๐Ÿคข ...I  don't want ganga to leave...she was so good...if they are planning Jagya-Saanchi wedding then it would be third failed marriage for Jagya or are they going to make Saanchi realize her mistake and their marriage work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...no matter what happens somehow Jagya gets trapped in such rubbish ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This sucks...who will know better than us. I just hope this is not true for the sake of jagan fans...or if it's true then BV reads the comments and change their minds...which is a lot to ask of them...again we know
it is true as creatives are accepting this twist to happen so i can spre some tissues 
Btw I hav this doubt why All colors actresses are suddenly quitting?
Pratzi then Bhoomi of Sanskaar Now this SJ rumor
Tina Datta has already threatened so many times.

Is it something to do with behind the scenes ?...maybe be the colors is full of Sleazebag and actress prefer quitting rather than bowing down to these  sleazebags  ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by libsrocks

some say it's because Saubhagyavati is returning but that serial had planned it's 2nd season during end of 1st season and if they had wanted to keep Sriti in new season then why BV took her if she had to leave in middle?...guess they may get Gauri back somehow or is by some twist they will land Anandi-Jagya together ๐Ÿคข ...I  don't want ganga to leave...she was so good...if they are planning Jagya-Saanchi wedding then it would be third failed marriage for Jagya or are they going to make Saanchi realize her mistake and their marriage work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...no matter what happens somehow Jagya gets trapped in such rubbish ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This is from a TB interview of Sriti in April:

"What if Saubhagvyavati Bhava comes back with a Season 2? Would you like to be a part of it?

I don't think so. I think Jhanvi had her story and if hopefully Saubhagyavati comes back I think it will have a new story and fresh faces with a lot of newness in the show. I am sure that I will watch it but I don't think I would be a part of it."

So that rules out Saubhagyavati.

Its been 7 months since her entry, guess she must have had contract renewal talks with the PH and that must have not gone well.

Anyways I refuse to believe this news till we get confirmation from either Channel, PH or Sriti. Personally I still think its a stunt.
Originally posted by libsrocks

some say it's because Saubhagyavati is returning but that serial had planned it's 2nd seasonduring end of 1st season and if they had wanted to keep Sriti in new season then why BV took her if she had to leave in middle?...guess they may get Gauri back somehow or is by some twist they will land Anandi-Jagya together ๐Ÿคข...I don't want ganga to leave...she was so good...if they are planning Jagya-Saanchi wedding then it would be third failed marriage for Jagya or are they going to make Saanchi realize her mistake and their marriage work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...no matter what happens somehow Jagya gets trapped in such rubbish๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sriti will never do Saubhagyavati she cleard it in her interview.