Looks of A2 let's Chit Chat 05/08/13

lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Amita  & Amit( before marriage )

Amita and Amit now ( after marriage )

Hello Amitians!!😊 Welcome to today's chit chat question of the day!!πŸ‘ Well every one of us under go a change looks wise after marriage. Well what about our sweet hearts A2? Did they too under go a change looks wise?πŸ˜‰ U can comment on the looks of Nishad and Chandni personally as well as to how they looked at the beginning of the show & how they r looking nowadays?⭐️ Please share your valuable views  with out bashing any characters or actors & hit the Like button if u like the post. Thank U!!😊
Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Okk lemme start! Honestly on the intriductory episode I did not like Nishad!! Yes guyz its meee telling that!! His eye brows were un naturally thik & he wore a light pink lip stick!!...But later he caught my eyes first at the 1st March episode when he helped the preggers Jigna to admit in the hospital! Ironically that was the day when Amita's negative notion about AMit changed...& here I started falling for Amit & Nishad...then the rest as U know is history.Some how I think Nishad's looks as AMit has improved now. He looks cuter, hotter n more romantic than before. I was smitten seeing him with the Black Shirt ) fore head kissy episode )...according to me he looks much adorable now over all.
As far as Chandni / Amita is concerned...I really liked her in the Kurtis and leggings before Amita's wedding episodes though she was heftier than now...she looked smart. Later after Amita's marriage honestly I did not like her in anar kalis...as she looked shorter n plump. i also did not like AMita's dress of sangeet. But now she seems to have lost oodles of weight. she looks stunning now/ With simple " A" cut salwar suits n Patialas she looks very chic. I still want Cvs to dress her in kurtis n some western out fits as well & adorn her hair either with a clutcher or pony tail...that will be a treat for our eyes.πŸ‘πŸΌ
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awsomme topic lily...😊😊

yaar i started watching A2 near their marriage track... i liked amit's looks from the begining...but i used to think why he wears only light colors n always repeating a particular colored shirt.. and his hair too sometime looked champu types πŸ˜† but ghosh...he looks charismastic now...OMG.. killer looks he carries now...ab zyada taarif nahi kar paungi...meri vocab lutt chuki hai... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

as of amita, i saw her in jeans only once, during that vada pao scene.. she looked really nice even then.. but her face was not that glowing as much as it does now... she looks much more appealing and beautiful...ek dum princess... also she was "thodi kam patli " πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at that time.. but she has really lost weight n looks mutyaar now... 

so both of them now look 
Originally posted by: grintson

awsomme topic lily...😊😊

yaar i started watching A2 near their marriage track... i liked amit's looks from the begining...but i used to think why he wears only light colors n always repeating a particular colored shirt.. and his hair too sometime looked champu types πŸ˜† but ghosh...he looks charismastic now...OMG.. killer looks he carries now...ab zyada taarif nahi kar paungi...meri vocab lutt chuki hai... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

as of amita, i saw her in jeans only once, during that vada pao scene.. she looked really nice even then.. but her face was not that glowing as much as it does now... she looks much more appealing and beautiful...ek dum princess... also she was "thodi kam patli " πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at that time.. but she has really lost weight n looks mutyaar now... 

so both of them now look 

Kya baat kahi Aman!! Maar suttiya!! Yup agreed Amit's hair did look lil champu...🀣 and also the lip stick was ...Par abbhi to dono hi chamak rahe hain...aur con ke baad to kuchh zyada hi raunak aagaya hain dono mein
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Kya baat kahi Aman!! Maar suttiya!! Yup agreed Amit's hair did look lil champu...🀣 and also the lip stick was ...Par abbhi to dono hi chamak rahe hain...aur con ke baad to kuchh zyada hi raunak aagaya hain dono mein

arrey baap rey con ki yaad dila di tune lily.. How can we forget Amit in White kurta, aur uske face par jo smile thee.. Ufff... maar suttya oye... kitni raunak thi face par...uske lips toh ek dum tempting yaar... beintehaann... 

ye uss white kurte waale mesmerising smile n tempting lips waale amit k liye 
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i started watching AKA around A2's FIRST MEET...kya maza aaya tha...i just love there xp'ns...wow...amit was fab before marriage with nis bang on exprestions...and after marriage too...he is just too good yaar...dressing to shadi ke baad aur accha ho gaya...as aman said...i just love him in dark colours...jaise"gore gore mukhade pe kala kala chashmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†"...
amita too,he was littile bubuly before marriage...now adays she is just perfect ...slim too...
mera to A2 ke liye din b din pyaar badh raha hai...
thanks for the lovely post lily dearπŸ‘

arrey baap rey con ki yaad dila di tune lily.. How can we forget Amit in White kurta, aur uske face par jo smile thee.. Ufff... maar suttya oye... kitni raunak thi face par...uske lips toh ek dum tempting yaar... beintehaann... 

ye uss white kurte waale mesmerising smile n tempting lips waale amit k liye 

Wahh kya smiley daali tune!!!πŸ‘ Ek baat mujhe ab tak samajh nahi aayi Lonavala aur Pune dono jagah pe Amit ne white kurta pehna tha!! Yaar romance ke saath white kurta ka kya connection hain??..aur kal hi main FM pe be intehaan gaana sun rahi thi aur yaad mujhe woh raat ki aa rahi thi..issshhh
Originally posted by: aanaya16

i started watching AKA around A2's FIRST MEET...kya maza aaya tha...i just love there xp'ns...wow...amit was fab before marriage with nis bang on exprestions...and after marriage too...he is just too good yaar...dressing to shadi ke baad aur accha ho gaya...as aman said...i just love him in dark colours...jaise"gore gore mukhade pe kala kala chashmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†"...

amita too,he was littile bubuly before marriage...now adays she is just perfect ...slim too...

Ohh anything for u Aanaya dearie!!πŸ€—..First meet of A2 was sooo good!! The dialogues were awesome & A2's reactions at each other ...ufff hillarious..especially woh chini daalne wala...Amita 4-5 satchets  of sugar add kar rahi thi coffee pe aur Amit half satchets..yaad hain...🀣
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

waah kya baat boli tune anya... amit looks marvellous fantabulous out of the world in dark colors... jaise dark colors bane hi uske liye hain... i ws killed when he wore that dark blazer during that Best Jodi Competiton... i think that ws d time he wore dark color... masha allah laga us din haayee... 

waah kya baat boli tune anya... amit looks marvellous fantabulous out of the world in dark colors... jaise dark colors bane hi uske liye hain... i ws killed when he wore that dark blazer during that Best Jodi Competiton... i think that ws d time he wore dark color... masha allah laga us din haayee... 

Well that day he really killed me!! By the way i noticed a red cut mark on his right neck that day did u notice??πŸ˜‰