Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK-My hopes and reality..

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Ashni ke life mein bahut aise pal they jo hum dekhna chahte they wo kabhi bhi likhe nahi gaye..viewers ke dil ko jalane wale scenes jyada they..story jab satahi raaston par chal sakti thi..uss waqt speed breaker daal ke achchi story ka shape bigaad diya..iss show se expectations bahut high they..but kuch nirash ho ke ktlk chod diye..anyways ye beete dino ki achchi yaadein nahi hai..
abhi mai mud ke dekhti hoon to bas yahi khyal aata hai..kaash iss jagah aisa na ho ke wesa hota...
jese...Nidhi ke baba jab hospital me they tab Dr Aashutosh Nidhi ki help karte , saath dete bhale hi bina jataye usse...

Baba ka makaan ka issue achche se tackle hota..Mansukhani ka pardaphas hota..Baba ka makaan ko le kar bahut achche twists ho sakte they par dikhaye nahi..

aap logo ke bhi kuch expectations honge..jo poore nahi huye..idhar share kijiye..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post.
Yes, KTLK had very much potential as its diff from other saas-bahu dramas..,but they spoiled many tracks..though we got many beautiful moments also..!
For me, mallika's bhootni avatar track was worst..when this telecasted, I was in my mayka and my Nani after watching combing and her accusing Nidhi for her murder ,she banned Ktlk..!! Even my friends jinko ye show dekhne ke liye insist kiya,sabne iske baad dekhna chhod diya.!
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with U Divya 100%. KTLK began with a unique storyline and was moving steadily with most brilliant dialogues ever. However, the way it progressed futher was most diappointing for me and all KTLK lovers. As you said Baba ka makaan  issue, Mansukhani  issue, Aditya, Mallika and Bagchi issue, for that matter even Rohan's letter issue  if had been tackled and unfolded tactfully, the serial would have been more interesting and might have rendered high TRPs, too.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜­
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rabzy,yeh baat toh sahi hai aur ktini baar bhi is cheej ka jikr ho chuka hai lekin jab hume S2 ki hope hai toh hum yahi aasha karte hai ki yehi galati dobara na ho.Good post Rabzy
rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amu_05

Nice post.
Yes, KTLK had very much potential as its diff from other saas-bahu dramas..,but they spoiled many tracks..though we got many beautiful moments also..!
For me, mallika's bhootni avatar track was worst..when this telecasted, I was in my mayka and my Nani after watching combing and her accusing Nidhi for her murder ,she banned Ktlk..!! Even my friends jinko ye show dekhne ke liye insist kiya,sabne iske baad dekhna chhod diya.!

Amu sahi bola..mere saath bhi yahi hua tha..maine bhi jinn frends ko insist kiya tha sab ne dekhna chor diya..aise tracks dekh ke..
rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

I agree with U Divya 100%. KTLK began with a unique storyline and was moving steadily with most brilliant dialogues ever. However, the way it progressed futher was most diappointing for me and all KTLK lovers. As you said Baba ka makaan  issue, Mansukhani  issue, Aditya, Mallika and Bagchi issue, for that matter even Rohan's letter issue  if had been tackled and unfolded tactfully, the serial would have been more interesting and might have rendered high TRPs, too.πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜­

πŸ‘..good Lee that Rohans letter issue was so good..but it was left in midway..feel sorry for us n KTLK..😭
rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Rabzy,yeh baat toh sahi hai aur ktini baar bhi is cheej ka jikr ho chuka hai lekin jab hume S2 ki hope hai toh hum yahi aasha karte hai ki yehi galati dobara na ho.Good post Rabzy

fingers crossed Alka ji..πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Divyaji. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Great to see you active in forum these days!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— I second you on everything that you mentioned... All bad things lasted forever in ktlk and happy moments were very less but now when the show has gone off air, I recall all the happy moments and cherish all good memories only. How I wish had there not been so much demand for baby track... and that too so early... All we got were pregnant Mallika and totally unresonable separation, horrible tracks with thankless khushi...All thanks to babytrack pressures... πŸ˜‘ Anyways, I would love to see BKM track closure and Mallika's sins being revealed to Ashu - how CV was trapped and Nidhi was pressurized to sell the house to some unknown party and how Mallika got possession of that house.

The friends whom I had insisted to follow this show, all left during khushi track - in just 1 week after her entry and then never came back. I also had stopped following it for khushi-bhare episodesπŸ˜†
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Divya...

Well yes there were many track when the audience got disappointed like Mallika track, no one expected her bhootni avatar... Khushi I would have preffered a child in need then a naughty and stupid child... Nidhi's career track and baby, I know as an actress KK refused to play mother but still they could have handled it in a better way... the unnecessary seperations while Ahana and Amar track... and many more... well actually the list goes on and on...
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Divya,I was so happy the way show was shaping but after I think Ranjie's marriage,the cvs just couldnt handle the tracks properly,and all got mixed up,I had so wanted to see Ashu reliving his painful past through Khushi and Nidhi trying to erase all his bad memories with her love but Khushi ko kya bana diya tha and what saddened me most was Daksh Divya track,it was simply unacceptable in KTLK set up