India-Forums

India's Dancing Superstar
India's Dancing Superstar

MJ5 CHOREOGRAPHER -Rahul Shetty

rohitshetty Newbie
rohitshetty
rohitshetty

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Well , MJ5 is the winner and thats an amazing thing , We can't ask for anything more.
But the people working behind the scenes with them should also get their credit , that is what i think.

Hence i wanted people to be aware the choreographer who introduced different concepts and different level of creativity in MJ5'S every performance since the begining except for the audition round is Rahul Shetty.Some people might know him from DID doubles while some from Nach Baliye ,ABCD movie and many more. 

I just wanted to bring this up , cause 9/10 times we miss out the people who probably spend more hours before, during and after rehearsal for making every performance beautiful and so amazing to watch.Of course with the right implementation from the MJ5 group it wouldn't have been possible.

If you guys feel like check more of his work , please check his Facebook page.Lots and lots of stuff coming on his way which will blow your mind,

This is my first topic , i hope i did okay :) , take care , stay blessed, 
Smile
-Well wisher 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22AurTuswetha811LazyLad14sun2011Nikki_Titli

Zoya677 IF-Dazzler
Zoya677
Zoya677

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
tfs!!

wanderlust09 IF-Dazzler
wanderlust09
wanderlust09

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
TFS Smile..
AurTu Senior Member
AurTu
AurTu

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
TFSEmbarrassed

Edited by AurTu - 20 August 2013 at 11:34am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index