luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayamani

feeling sad that this ff is going to end soon. i have been reading it from the starting since u have started updating it on india forum. it is my one of the favourite ff's that i read.

and update next part soon

hmm it itakes time coz this ff is lengthy one.. BTW if this ends  depends on my readers if they want me to start another i wiil do it,, hhaa  am seriously over whelmed to see  ur comment .. i request u to comment when ever i update ur feed back is important to me. 

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAYAFAN2

not my fault its too good and yes the past is way cute and emotional

trust me past is the sweetest thing of this ff
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Waiting for update..
Short update is ok too.. 😛

pakka   will update soon 
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Update kab hai yaar

very soon 
luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetartist

waiting boss waiting

ur  wait is alleviated i will update soon 

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990099">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990099"></font>
</font>
</font>
This post is dedicated to all my lovely readers, for all the support and patience..
</font>
<font color="#990099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990099"></font><font color="#990099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"></font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990099">u may think na y dedication in a post. arrey bhai this is my 5000 th post na.. next update is special for all my readers.. u made me considerable writer</font>
</font>
</font>

CONGRATULATIONS!! For becoming IF - Rockerz dear.. 👏 🥳

luvbalh thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

CONGRATULATIONS!! For becoming IF - Rockerz dear.. 👏 🥳

thanku  

luvbalh thumbnail
sorry for the late update..  this time am quick BTW.. heheh
no mess 

here you go with  update...

Part 34

continuation from flashback ...

She woke up in the morning, stretched in the bed, she saw her luggage is packed, with a morning kiss  on her forehead he asked her to get ready. Breakfast is served.  Priya said sorry for last night. He smiled and said  i love it and ur challege is accepted. Priya made it clear that she dint mean to say something as such, no need of surprises but she needs. Its tough for her too  seducing him after all her harmones created a havoc in her but ego  conquered. Ram booked a flight took her some where else. Hours later they landed he blind folded her to her to the place.

Seeing a  huge elctric ray towards her she stepped backshe calmed seeing the glass  that protected her from it. Under water a private cabin actually a room. He made it possible. She felt blessed to have him. she joked and he made a surreal thing alive.  She hugged him  and said- I just said... before she speak furtherhe saidU r word is my command I love doing things that surprise my lady . She took solence in his arms, his warmth consoled her she felt revealed from her  bitter past her mothers rivalry. his heart beats is a melodious symphony. every word of the nani's fairy tale is a dream  then, true now the prince charming is RAM. she hugged him tighter.  She promised herself to love the man a whole life  to give him all that she can and he deserves.

After a cozy Lavish  dinner...

Enjoyed the perfect dine watching incredibly colored aquatic fauna priya excused herself a while early than him asking him to come after 5 min. Soon he entered.. he could see his cabin  beautifully decorated with candles in red colored glass jars  all around spreading a pleasant aroma. In the illumination of candles and  beautiful  marine he found her giving final touch up's to her look.  Sea is a man its him and she his queen waiting for him all red like a rose, in pink chiffon sari clutched to her curvaceous body in  silver colors Blouse and black beeds dangling her neck with sindhoor in her maang.  Soon she heard the door closed, She came close to him in wet loose hairs, she is beautiful,  he felt seduced with lot difficulty he composed his urge, he decided to play now

R;  this is beautiful...  i am tired.. what a waste!  [ she felt disappointed] she know him better, she found him playing.. she gave brief hug.

P;  Waste ?  y ? u liked it na,  Not a waste at all, [biting her lips]  in fact I  these arrangements are  for u to  relax  . U arranged lot of things for me these days, u might be tiered.. see how well i understand u this is what is called compatibility, hai na?  She   smiled, winked at him. He thought  my hell cat will not give up never, am no less than her. lets see,..

She made him sit on bed  she  went closer to him almost leaning her weight on him, he felt her softness, aroused to touch her but his determination came in front.

Ram asked her what is the matter I ll go change. Leaning more on him , she whispered in his ear. Her presence made him weak, her breath is fanning on his nape while her hands undid his shirt buttons. He was lost in her sensuous touch he dint know when he was bare torso.

P:  I'd love to take special care of my dear husband.. allow me give a relaxing  massage... she whishpered in his ears.   He groaned her name "priyaaa...".  her soft hands  gently pressed his shoulders, making him melt every single second, her touches made a havoc in him. she went on kneels at his back, he moved back to rest his head on her bosom in closed eyes feeling the softness inhaling her mild perfume.

Ram asked her  what did you plan? Baby', she came closed to him and said... "nothing ... I want to see my love happy. I know his heart! ..  she kissed his cheek to chin, bit his ear lobe his neck inhaling his significant aroma made her more determined to give what he wants. She whispered "feeling better? Massaging his shoulders."

It was a pleasant torture. His play backfired. He said YES..  she hugged his bare back he could feel her heat from her skin.  He pulled  her hands from back , she hugged him,leaning her head on his shoulder. he kissed her hands, she said... Ram. I know u need it, even I [ she blushed], sorry I teased you last night. Am all urs, I want you to claim me. She pouted .  He groaned priya..   he pulled her to his lap

His lips made its way to hers,  mingling her into his very own passion. They kissed in complete senses. 

He smiled. cupping her face...  "priya .. am happy to marry the only women I truely love. i know what you trying to do its true I need  to hold you close to me, after that night, I cannot stay away from you. It happened, darling your mine, the day I kissed you in  my cabin since that time ur my wife, legally  we r newly married." she felt guilty of spoiling their beautiful time "But raam we r married n I spoiled our night [she pouted] you made my random words true so i too have to keep my word.

He laughed cupped her innocent face.. Baby we r here, because I  want to fulfill your every wish,want to make u feel special, you're precious, I LOVE U so much. I wanna give al the love,comfort and care you carved for. I wanna preserve your happiness. I cant feel your pain that you experienced but I wanna give you family,maa dadi, Loving sisters apeksha n nuts and another caring brother rishab. Forget everything leave the past  our relation is not a give and take policy. I feel contented when i see the sparkle of ur eyes, wanna keept this smile alive. ur happiness is my reward bas. he spoke

She remained staring into his eyes feeling proud to be his wife she hugged him tight. I love you so much am blessed to have you ram.!  I love you.  A while later she broke the hug.  Pulled him close to her, their lips are inches apart. Ram I love you more than my life.. His hands snaked her waist.  She is blushing hard with him so close to her. she felt shy to put forth those words, gathering herself she said. Ram last time its different I was drunk, now  am your wife and am all yours- make me yours ram. am in need too" she blushed.

He smiled to see his  coy wife, looking  diviness in the reflection of candle light.  Tu priya hi hona!  My  wife?  She  perplexed WHY?  He smiled and answered, " the lady  I married is much more aggressive, initially she is shy but turnd much  bold   till few min she was there with me..    she glared at him ,  she got down his lap walked towards glass wall saying , very bad joke.. go change and SLEEP she stressed the word.   She stood there arms crossed, tears pricked her eyes the reason is unknown..

He  went to her, incline on the glass parry,  saw her  sulking, he smirked she noticed him, it irked her more. he saw her eyes glistened with  tears. He pulled her on him, she cannot resist him more and inclined on him. He held her by her waist, she turned her face away, he pulled her more to him his breath  fanned on her neck. He pecked her cheek whispered "am sorry, I love  both, aggressive one, who teases me but ur ada is different, tumare ankhe sharmathe hai, bohoth..  she looked at his face  hiding her smirk. She said "lier". He smiled and kissed her forehead, eyes, and claimed her  lips. He kissed her passionately, sucking her lower lip.  Her hands brushed into his hairs pulling him more. His fingers danced on her bare skin at he back and waist, she shivered under his sensuous touch. Both  taking the sweet nectar from each other, she moaned and pushed him to break the kiss but her lower lip seized with his teeth. He left her lip biting it. She said "ouch ...raam"  she saw him smiling, seeing her brushed lips. She shyed and hide her face in the crook of his neck. 

He  Nuzzled her neck,  his hands  caressed her bare back. he whispered "you look hot, without these damn clothes u were smoking hot." She smiled "accha, tho app ka kya irade hai?" she kissed him  at the corner of his lips. he unhooked her blouse she startled. His eyes full of passion.  He scooped her in his arms and placed on  bed.  They were in a surreal land of passionate love, they dint even know when their clothes peeled off. His groans n her moans, filled the room, Not first time  but this was special because they were draining in the pool of love and passion in full senses. She delighted his lunging deep in her. In a feral passion and need they fulfilled the desire of love.  

He felt her shuddering  under him arching her head back  and nails  pricked into his back while he groaned loud  arched his head back. he collapsed on her bosom panting.  He crawled beside her, she cuddled more to him. she slept so soon  he admired her tired face, tousled hair, smudged kajal, and brushed lips. he covered them with duvet cuddling to each other he slept seeing her in his arms.

Present...

"riya... " shouted priya...

He woke her up,  "riya, pihu... humme jana hoga, they r in danger" she was about to rush to kids  he held her close to his chest to firm she cannot move. She calmed after a while... she said she had a  night mare .. that Ayesha..maa, please ram  Icant live without them please meri bacche...he said humare bacche she saw hurt in his eyes. Before she say something  he said they are safe...

to be continued...

that's it  for now.. will come back soon ...   the mystery man is gonna come alive in next update.. till then keep guessing..  please post ur views and on this update 

do add me for PM 

tata bye bye ... 

press LIKE n COMMENT.. 

Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii dear,

Sorry I m soo late.
Both parts were just superb.  Oh..ho..seductive Priya punished her man this way.  Like the punishment. 😉 😆  Now what ram will do to surprise her?  Lets see...
Present part is soo nice.  Priya wants him to take the move phir bhi mana kar diya  bechara ram usse kya patha biwiyan hamesha ulti hi bolthi hain..and  so gaya😆 😆 😆

Waiting for the next update for more romance.  Thanks for the pm dear.