Posted: 10 years ago
(give few minutes for best result )

Glitter divider

Shobhi-Hi Girls why are all call me ?
(Surji&Madhu staring each other πŸ˜• )
Surjiya:We?, no shobs actually we got the message U  want to meet us
Shobhi- What ?me ,i think  somebody play with us
SriRam&Tapasya along with Sameer D enter the room with big smile
Sameer D-U guys how do u forget ?Today August 9 πŸ˜‰A angel down to earth (wink)
Surjiya,madhu,shobhi(Same voice )-  got it,got it  ,

SameerD- shhh,silence ...She is on the way ,

Switch off all the light &Hide everyone
(Namrata enter to the room😳)

(Namrata bit scared& searching around )

Namrata-Anybody is there
Sameer are u here?sameer...
(Sameer hold Namrata from the back ,lights on
everyone in same voice )
H.A.P.P.Y BIRTHDAY
To
OUR ANGEL  N.A.M.R.A.T.A

Glitter divider

Our Own fairy angel Just coming to our Life along with Sameer  but she still rules our Heart

Edited by _TAPASYA_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.TapasYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                    Heart Divider

You just don't know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love

It so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you

Now I have found what I am looking for
It's you and your love and nothing more
Co'z you have given me this feeling of contentment
In my life something I've never felt

my angel from above
Your smile sets my soul ablaze, and your voice carries like song

You are in my dreams at night and my thoughts throughout the day
I never thought I could love someone in every single way
I was destined to meet you my angel and that is true to see
M issing you so very much
A nd longing for you

Good enough to melt stone,

Good enough to breathe inside Deep Ocean,

Where shore is in her hand.

She is faith, she is religion,

It's my view, and I feel her every fragrance.

She is mountain, milling better one,

Which never loses its height,

In cold or warm, in rain or snowfall,

Even in night, in dark.

She owns her identity,

Over top of doomed universe.

Namrata not
  not just a woman if you ask me,

She is not just a definition, if you look for,

My words lack diction to explain About the angel

She is the gift by GOD

She owns our universe

My thoughts of you are like raindrops on flowers...
Beautiful.
My thoughts of you are like a rainbow at a splashing waterfall...
Beautiful.
My thoughts of you are like a full moon
shining through a cloudy night sky...
Beautiful.
No matter what wonders my eyes have seen,
Nothing compares to the beauty I see
when I look at you.

A beauty personified in earth

You should be the envy of all women

With skin so delicate as linen.

You are the life that sprouts in spring
And all the joys that life brings.
You are the song the nightingales sing;
The melody on a lyre's string.

You can make a goddess jealous
And make a mortal over-zealous,
You're the ditties of a million ink;
You soften warriors with just a wink.

You are the reason why now I write
These simple lines so soft and lite.
Yet, no amount of art can, e'en for a while
Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smile

She stood tall and majestic
Her face an artists delight
Eyes rimmed with kohl, 
Lips darkened with colour
The bindi dark and red filling her forehead

The ring on her nose bright and twinkling
Added seductiveness to her fair face
The hair black as night left loose
Swished about sensuously

When she walked, the curves moved
In heavenly delight
Her motion like waves on the sea shore
Her feet light and dancing like

She laughed and you could
Hear the pearls drop on
The floor making music
Her fingers long and delicate
Seemed to play with the
Strings in your heart

You wondered at her grace
Admired her beauty
Eyed her elegance
Wished you could
Capture her heart

eee
.TapasYa. thumbnail

glitter borders photo: Purple sparkling border glitter_108.gif

Family-Namrata was born in Delhi ,as second daughter of Nepali father &Punjabi mother ,she have a little sister Pooja Thapa ,who was recently getting  married
glitter borders photo: whitedoverose-glitter-border-1-Honney2Cbond007 doverose-glitter-1-Honney2Cbond007.gif
A.C.T.I.N.G. C.A.R.E.E.R
glitter borders photo: sparkel purple border line-001.gif
O L L Y W O O D

she  also done few regional movies in odhisa,bengali,bhojpuri.

she also got a chance to work with a very renowned producer of Odia who are as big as Yash Raj in Odia. The movie was a super duper hit in Odisa  and she did couple movie with  olliwood super stars Abhinav mohanty,siddharth mahabatra  and she still one of the popular actress in odisha industry.

Movies like I love you,rasika nagara,were smash hit .

in rasika nagara she did dual role as blind girl and collage student

Recently she did Sindura ,it was about to release

she also did few regional movies in Bengali and Bhojpuri movies with Ravi kissen

Then, she plan to  concentrated only on  television career and did Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.

glitter borders photo: blue border bar3.gif

TELLYWOOD

she began her acting career with Cinevistaas' Koi Hai on Star Plus.

The shoot was supposed to be happening in Jaipur and they were auditioning for some roles in Delhi. As a little girl she give her first audition  that's how she bagged the show.

By Mom encouragement  she  enter into the TV show. At the age of 18 and half, she came to Mumbai. Vaidehi... Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha was first show after coming to Mumbai, then she did Stree Teri Kahaani on DD 1, then got Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha, Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye, Kahiin To Hoga, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan,

* Then she did lead role in mahima ki sahin Dev

as Queen madanlekha in NDTV imagine

in  Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Khel as Swarn Lata /LataRaj singhania,

from  this role she got the immense fans following for her mindblowing chemistry with Sameer dharmadhikari

Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga  as Chandana

Badalte Rishton ki Daastan as Pallavi

Awards&Nomination

she received  Aadhi abadi (2009)

ZRA-Best new Jodi award along with her co-Sameer Dharmadhikari(Nominated)

glitter borders photo: Black glitter BLACKGLITTERSQUIGGLEDIVIDER2.gif

.TapasYa. thumbnail

glitter borders photo: Floral glitter boarder DIVIDERPURPLEMAGIC-1.gif

Credit-(IF TBmanily for anwesha kamal,layout-Tapasya)
glitter borders photo: glitter border divider12ym6.gif

.TapasYa. thumbnail

took from her interview and FB

glitter border photo: rose pink bow border glitter sparklyjewlsdiv.gif

I can live without food but I cannot live without acting.

I believe in God, but I believe in Karma most. I work with heart and give my 100%. It gives me satisfaction.

I feel that everything has its own time span so, I am not feeling that sad about what to do next. I am charged up with a hope to see something new coming my way and definitely I would be back soon with a different role.

Standard of actresses in Hindi films has downward. Actresses are used as show pieces' they are not given chance to show their talent.

"For an artist money is not the most important. Soaps and serials have created their own cocoons and nobody wants to explore. The same family structure, saas-bahu, lover, and nothing more. That is why there is an urge to do different, new kind of roles."

I hate two faced people.

The Fire I have in me. I want to keep this fire on.

enjoy doing films most, as it gives me a wide scope for performances. In films, I get to play a variety of roles whereas in TV shows, the characters are more or less one-dimensional.

Namrata 's childhood

I used to be a very quite child as a kid. I used to hide behind my Mom when somebody used to come to meet me. I have never played with kids but I turned out to be quite the opposite when I entered into my teens

I always wanted to become a doctor or an air hostess

The character of Lata is very close to my heart and one of my favorite work and shows,The scenes and the chemistry was good and people liked it so much that even now people  remember the pair of Raj & Lata

He (Sameer Dharmadhikari )is a very nice and fun loving person.  its not possible to talk daily or meet but sometimes, we do message each other. We are friends and we will remain friends always. I used to share a good bonding with each other

sameer is a very  good actor n we both loved  working with each other:)

credit-Anwesha Kamal(our beloved IF reporter),Sakthi ragav,ramya ,shobhi

.TapasYa. thumbnail

Glitter divider

Some video's featuring Namrata πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=00xRuPw2-mY [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EoFHOuRra-U [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RT0tebskepg [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Oatj2cpphAg [/YOUTUBE]

edit*

.TapasYa. thumbnail

Angel_Namrata(Anisha)

Dearest Namrata

we are looking forward to another great year with you and wish you all the best.
The birthday is a time when new targets should be marked for the next year. Therefor we wish you all the best for reaching your aims.May all your dreams come true. I wish you a job where you can have a lot of fun

Darksoul(Surjiya)

I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday. You are a good Actress in tellywood ,thanks to sameer for giving such wonderful angel to us  and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for Love u share with ur fans. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. Your innocent fac has touched all of us. May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday. You are an amazing girl with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday.
Thanks and wishing you a very sweet birthday. Each day our angel  you learn new things,once again a big happy birthday to You

Madhu

Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. Happy Birthday!

Manitha

My heart felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday.i hope to see ur return on screen

Love u my princess

you just down to earth person

cant wait for return with sameer dharmadhikari on screen

once again

Happy Birthday

.Samrata_Fan.(Sai)

Dear Angel...
i dont think i will love u this much when i start to watch YMGGK but today i addicted to U
nowadays i wont watch TV coz whenever i switch on my TV i just feel the pain of miss u and sameer on screen ,SamRata is only jodi i love in television...if i love SamRata this much means its coz of U dear

On your birthday, I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I cherish every single moment spent with you. I'm sending you my best wishes and I wish you have an awesome birthday

Ms.S.K(Shobhi)

It is a great pleasure in wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many returns of the day

_S.A.M.R.A.T.A_(RK)
Dear Namrata i never know i will like u this much ,started to watch YMGGK without knowing Hindi for Sameer Dharmadhikari (even today i cant understand hindi ) ,but i still admire the show and chemistry of Samrata  just coz of u ,hope to see u soon onscreen with our beloved sameer πŸ˜›

Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship. Happy Birthday to you

Heartqueen Diana(Sakshi)
Love U Namrata from my hardcore ,u and sameer became part of my life
 you are always remembered by me in a very special way.
You are always in my prayers and I wish the best for you this birthday.
 Happy Birthday to you dear

.https://i.imgur.com/uVT6v.gif
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2387/2219841120_20ea282bc1.jpg

Namrata sameer(Radha)

http://www.kathiyavad.com/scraps/scrapsimg/815-az-birthday-11.gif
HI Namrata i laugh ted along with U ,
i cried along with U ,
i worried along with u ...
u r not just actress to  me ,my lovely and loveable sister

Happy Birthday to the most lovable and adorable star on this planet. May your birthday bring you good luck to last for the whole year. Happy Birthday to you...regards Radha

-Beautiful soul-(bebo)
whatever i m but how do i forget to wish u my dear.
My heart felt wishes, I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday

https://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae233/azizac/HappyBirthdayrose.gif

SamrataHolic(Soumi)

Dear Namrata u still live my heart as Lata Raj singhania ,till the date i stored more then 100 picture &siggy of u and sameer  on my mobile and laptop
i m biggest  crazy of U πŸ˜†
May this birthday of yours bring you good luck and fortune. But even more than

Have an amazing birthday!

Princess_Juhi

The best Birthday wish I can give you today is that you should keep growing younger and younger as years pass by. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Kingsameer
I wish your birthday is filled with a sunshine of joys, rainbow of smiles and rainfalls of laughter. I also pray that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you

LataRaj_Forever(Hema)
May this birthday be different from the rest of your birthdays in every good way. May all your fantasies come true. Have a lovely birthday.

lakh3(Lalita)
Today is your day of exceeding limits, acting crazier than your age and asking for more than you can ever get. Do all of this while you can on your Birthday. Have a blast today and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday!

PuppyLoveLataRaj(Tanusri)
I wish you a day filled with...laughter, love and a lot of fun times. Happy birthday to you!

Queen-Priya

Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly. Happy Birthday Butterfly

Rizwa88
May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

.TapasYa. thumbnail

Vciya
I'm sure that there is no other person in this world whose heart is as beautiful as yours. After all, I know you so damn well. I wish you live a thousand years.
Happy birthday to the most beautiful person on the earth.
wish u happy birthday Namrata

SamRata_Deewana (charu)

Happy happy birthday!..hope you have a great day!.. I wish you more blessings in the year ahead.. and may you continue to grow each new day.

Have a peaceful and relaxing birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Angel Namrata

Enchant_Samrata(ellma)

My Lovely Namrata ,hopefully u have a great birthday along with ur family and friends,YMGGK and LaRa happen to me just on accident but  today ur the only angel staying my heart

May you have many more happy days.
Enjoy yourself and your day.
You deserve it.
Happy Birthday!

krish2
Happy Birthday to u Namrata...Age hasn't spoiled you πŸ˜‰
u are a amazing actress ,may be Sameer is the reason i start to watch YMGGK but slowly or steady falls in love with U
Today ur the only actress i love in this telly down ,just my hope love prayer all is want to see SamRata once again on screen
Life became too bore without U and sameer

Romantic 10(minu)
Best wishes for the happiest day filled with love and laughter.Birthdays come and go, so you need to Go Go Go. I wish you a wonderful Bday.

Happy Birthday.

rock433(Rakesh)
HAPPY B-DAY!!! Have a lot of fun today with your family and your friends.hope to see u together with Sameer sir

Sarji85

Happy Birthday Namrata,hopefully next year we will see u with Sameer on new show as important role
coz both of u born as talented
God bless u,keep smiling

Thamizhan(Vinnu)

Hi Namrata you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday to dear
if there is any reason for me  to watch hindhi TV meant that should be sameer but when i saw u and sameer together , my mind says there is a jodi to admire in TV πŸ˜†
anyway dear ,i so so happy celebrate ur bday ,its something special coz a angel down to earthπŸ˜›
dont worry for anything ,God and ur fans warm Love with u

Fiona_Balan

may you get all the blessings and love from all your dear ones on your birthday.
ay you get all the blessings and love from all your dear ones on your birthday.

mahi1988

you are perfect just the way you are.wish u many many happy returns of the day
 Happy Birthday.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Happy_Birthday!.png

oviya93

This significance of this day is beyond just your birthday. It is a celebration of someone that is loved and greatly admired.
Love u so much Namrata

HOTTY444(Sona)

Hi Namrata !wish u many more happy returns of the day,i  believe Love at first sight coz i started to Love u when i saw u with sameer on YMGGK maha episode ,that was my first episode
such gorgeous women u r ,i m  sure if some one hate u that becoz of ur amazing beauty 😳

GiYa-Ki-SamRata(Giya)
On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy Birthday

http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Birthday%20(happy)/0119.gif

Indu96

Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier. Happy birthday. I can't wait for u with sameer dharmadhikari
With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.

Ramya-DreamGirl

Hey Namrata,
may this life of yours be filled with happiness, cheer and lots of love.
 May faithful friends always stay by your side to bring you up whenever you are down.
May your family always be your strong support.
May you have an amazing life with each passing year. Happy Birthday!

Sakthi
 many more happy returns of the day to a down to earth soul ...
lucky to august 9 coz this day have a specialty that's birth of a angel
even moon became broken heart when u go out in night time,yes Namrata redefinition of gorgeous
i m so lucky to have a such lovely angel  to love😊
will Love u and sameer till my death

Hey Namrata,Happy Birthday to you.You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love I pray to God that He blesses you today and gives you strength to have positive thoughts and to give you success in your life,No sorrows to depress you, only shadows to surround you, God himself to bless you

Upila

I Love You Namrata
You are really special to me.
Happy Birthday

.TapasYa. thumbnail
finished off πŸ˜› Edited by _TAPASYA_ - 10 years ago
V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail