Rithvik Asha walked IIJW FASHION RAMP :) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Jago loved the CAPsπŸ€—
We need some segments nowπŸ˜›

Thanks for the thread princess πŸ€—

OMG  OMG Asha and Rithvik look so perfect and Stunning 

Rithvik is looking so dashing and handsome in the blue suit πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Asha she is looking just breathtaking !! gorgeous !! ,stunning !! beautiful !! ...☺️

loved her dress ,makeup especially the eye makeup πŸ˜³ 

IIJW: Telly bahus, Monica Bedi, Narayani Shastri, Ragini Khanna, Barkha Bisht scorch the ramp

India International Jewellery Week was a star studded affair for sure. While the show was inaugurated by Bollywood's fashion icon Sonam Kapoor, the small screen actors kept the glamour quotient intact with their presence at the show. From male actors Manav Gohil, Kunwar Amarjeet Singh, Rithvik Dhanjani to female actors Monica Bedi, Narayani Shastri and Charlie Chauhan, telly actors dominated the first day of IIJW.

But amid all these glamour icons the one who really stole the show were Manav Gohil and Barkha Bisht's daughters. All of two years Manav Gohil's daughter was a pleasure to watch on the show which had the actors also walking ramp for the cause of girl child.

Click to see pictures of Day 1 of IIJW.

ohhh *faint*
my god
rithvik look so hott and asha is so pretty

Originally posted by style14

OMG Rithvik and Asha look stunning.😳

Rithvik is always dressed up uniquely. Previously at ITA, when all the men were dressed in Black, he stood out and looked dashing in a White Suit. Similarly here too his blue suit and his charismatic smile makes him stand out in the crowd of so many celebrities.

Asha, my god, you are breathtakingly beautiful. I love love love your outfit. Everything from your hair, make up, jewelry, expression, outfit and footwear was PERFECT. I especially loved your eye make up, such a sexy look. I want to more of this Asha.

Pavitra Rishta hair, make up and dress team should be punished for the way they present Asha and Rithvik on television. These are two beautiful people who would set the screen on fire if they were presented with SOME sensibility.

Totally agree with U Shaille. I entry this thread at least 1 hour late. When I first visit at FB then I saw very first time Asha Picture. I was really speechless. I all time believe PR only destroy ASHVIK talent. Now high time to left them. Asha already announce. Hope She will get very good offer. Also RD will get nice offer. They both deserve good.

okay AshVik are too hot to handle will comment more after I get a grip of myself

GOD ...
asha is looking breath takingly gorgeous
cannt take my eyes off frm her..superb gorgeous ..
Costume and make up is really god
Hope after pr she'll get a "SUPER MODEL ROLE"
Asha looks stunning,splendid,divine.. Omg.. She's beautiful 😊

N RD(Sir) ahhh.. Attitude n charm ouncing out of every bit of him !
Damn.. I love Him 😳
Asha looks most beautiful amongst all females there.She looks more prettier than Sonakshi.
Asha has lovely figure,she looks sexy in this unique outfit. I liked her Eye makeup ,hair style
And costume the most on top of it a matching sweet million dollar smile.Man she looks Super Model. 
Asha nedgi is sooo beautiful ...what a graceful lady she is ...