Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not only the definition of an abuser but the definition of a real man has also changed.

Now a real man is one who forces, blackmails, manhandles women, makes improper advances to them all in the name of love.

& it is all to be condoned if he is using the woman to take revenge from his half brother or teach him a lesson.

The best part is a man using a woman's feelings to take revenge from her is an absuer, deserves to be buried alive etc. etc.  but a man stooping to the level of using a woman to take revenge from another man is the epitome of manhood. So what if he is crushing her self respect, happiness, is actually abusing her by making lecherous advances.

He defines the term man. He in fact has God's implicit permission to do so. Since when did God start condoning or approving such acts I dont know.

This is a new world where everything has different meanings be it abuse, manhood, chivalry,  right, wrong and even God's will and his teachings.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The definition of abuse keeps changing in this forum from RK to SultanπŸ˜›
...Tina... thumbnail
nice post...I agreeπŸ‘

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agreed
rk was bashed his tym n now its sultan turnπŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, it has.
The DEVA DEVA bg used during abusive scenes, makes it divine and 'ishh ishh worthy'. I dunno how much Realwala DEVA cries, whenever DEVA DEVA is used for this disgusting man.🀒
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The definition has changed coz its sultan doing it, who has fans don't you know..? There is no "right" and "wrong" now that it's sultan doing it. We have to just be nice to him. Pfft...RK? he will be doing abuse even if takes "sanyaas"...πŸ˜†

I'm sure "jack the ripper" also had fans, Osama bin laden had worldwide followers..may be that meant we had to play nice to all these anti-social people. World will be such a peaceful place them, just like this forum.πŸ˜†
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poor me..never taught what is love how is love.. Now Sultan is teaching me those.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ And my my RK u poorest soul why didn't u tried to molest ur Biwi? why didn't u threatened herthat if she doesn't marry u then u will kill her family members rather u wasted money for her dad!! U r the dumbest hero dear!! when u would know the meaning of love??🀣 see that's why ur Love si abuse n Sultan's what is that..I dunno..but whatever it's LOVEE!! 😳😳 passionate strongest feelings..☺️ Can u ever lovee ur MAdhu like him?? noo. Coz u don't know even how to respect a woman by pulling her dupatta, by forcing urself on her to kiss or hug whatever..these are symbols of true love dear..plz learn something.
Edited by titli4love - 10 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tainar

Of course. Everything is acceptable as far as the Slimy Slithering Snakewa. We need to pull up the Webster dictionary. It will define abuse for us obtuse Rishbala fans. It will clearly state that Sultan is a paragon of a male and whatever he does is divine and can never fall in the category of abuse. With his God Complex, how dare we think he is being abusive?

Aww DEVA DEVA forgot to mention it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Yes it has changed now . and mods are supporting it .πŸ˜•

Good Post . Hope it survives because  it is hurting the sentiments of mature fan group .

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good post πŸ‘ i find it hard to swallow that criticizing an officially declared villain is being called "bashing" just because some of his fans have decided to be blind to the glaring truth and wait for justification for his heinous actions. there is no justifying the things that Sultan has been doing, he's gone past the limit of what even normal villains can get away with

i find it absurd; never once did i see an RK fan cry basher on the basis that what RK did by bringing MB home was actually some twist that the cvs were going to reveal later down the line πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so he couldn't be called "psycho" or "abuser"  .right now in the context of the story Sultan is the villain, we should class him by his actions not by what his fans think the creatives may or may not decide to write for his character in the future tracks πŸ₯±