Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

I don't know about NB but JDJ is about Dancing with celebrities.. I think its the indian version of Strictly come dancing and Dancing with the stars.. A trained dancer can participate in JDJ... I think there are two trained dancers in this season.. I have a zero knowledge about NB.. so don't know how it works..

JDJ is dancing with stars.

A trained dancer can participate this time Lauren is a trained dancer.I am watching JDJ from S1.

Last ka last suahant and chang was in final , sushant is a very good and trained dancer(shamak davar) where as chang non dancer so they made chang as the winner.Sushant danced much much better than chang ,MD  said because chang is a non dancer so he is the winner.

NB too i am seeing from S1.Couple may not be good dancer eg.hiten aand gauri sometime one must be good dancer eg ali and sanjeeda.About JDJ too early to talk.This seasson has not ended.

NB nothing has confirmed.
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

JDJ is dancing with stars.

A trained dancer can participate this time Lauren is a trained dancer.I am watching JDJ from S1.

Last ka last suahant and chang was in final , sushant is a very good and trained dancer(shamak davar) where as chang non dancer so they made chang as the winner.Sushant danced much much better than chang ,MD  said because chang is a non dancer so he is the winner.

NB too i am seeing from S1.Couple may not be good dancer eg.hiten aand gauri sometime one must be good dancer eg ali and sanjeeda.About JDJ too early to talk.This seasson has not ended.

NB nothing has confirmed.

Ok got it now..Thanks. I have never seen NB and JDJ before.. I have only seen couple of episodes of JDJ this season... It will be fair for all the contestants if everyone were non dancers.. Yeah, let's just wait for an official confirmation.. I am sure Sanaya and Mohit are more than capable of making the best decision which suits both of them..
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
I really hope Sanaya makes wise decision for herself like she had made last time n last to last time also by not choosing to do Nach Baliye. 😊
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
The thread has been filled up with other shows discussions. Also, people continue to make disussions on personal life of celebrities despite of posting a note here. As a result, this thread is going to get closed.

Topic closed.