Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS would love to see Monaya in nach baliye.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope they do come on Nach Baliye.. Now with Anuj on board CC, the retakes must have reduced considerably, so i guess SI will have more time on her hands than at the time of JDJ.. 
golpokobita thumbnail
Sanaya might agree to support Mohit! 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

I am the biggest hater of reality shows๐Ÿ˜ณ ..The reality we know about it n MoNaya also know it..MoNaya would win or lose it wil be decided by time as we just can't pass judgment without seeing them actually in that attire๐Ÿ˜ณ and that I SO started Dreaming๐ŸคชBut the point isn't about it ๐Ÿ˜† POINT is they are approached  and we all know their likes n dislikes so it so obvious for us to get excited for them coz at the end of the day you are a human n have a life to live :) I agree Swati Api they are very professional that is why we know They will going to decide best what it is best for their carer and at same time we know beside being professional they  are more Real and Caring for each other so obviously it is going to be a difficult task for them to come up with a decision :) but surely it is going to be best one  With mutual consent ๐Ÿ˜ณ I m not worried ,expecting or speculating coz i know it is going to be happen which is BEST for them :P Yeah Bro i hope n most probably they are not going to let them go but it is not going to be MoNaya descion only at the end of day :) Do we need to say anything ? Reality is obvious and so beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ..I really would wish to see them in NB and win it... but at end things are so interlinked with each other that we just can't decide what to do except being happy :P

Yes Marie ๐Ÿ˜Š totally sagree wid you... NB is based on real life celebrty couple's tuning n chemistry. Dance is secondry priority here. Supriya-Sachin jii was not gr8 dancer but,their chemistry n screen presence was awesome that's why they won the NB-1 title.

I am against the Indian so called reality show because,they only want to cash celebs popularity n their viewership. We know Mohit n Sanaya they are not very manuplative like other [I am indicating to other propsed 'Jodi'] that's the most minus point of MoNaya.

By the way,Its so funny that peoples are talking about Mohit dancing skills...because,we all know that NB is not for professional dancers... Amir Ali is the 1 of the biggest example because,he was a just a average dancer in initial stage of his NB journey.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

NB or JDJ is not for trend dancer based show. Hiten-Gauri was also NB contestant n they both were not good dancer...so,many example are already there.Chk. the previous seasons contestant list.

Joseph as a GHT fan I can vouch its not gonna be plain sailing if MoNaya do participate.
Gauri was a bad dancer, Hiten slightly better, but the voting was HUGE like even if all other participants were put together they didn't get even 1/10th of the votes GHT did! People fasted! Kept pujas...god knows what else.. I know cz I was part of that crazy fandom!
MoNaya cannot ensure that kind of support, specially not if KaJen also comes..
And like I said Mohit being a none-dancer may have to take a lot of crap from the judges too.. I remember how Gauri was practically tortured in Season 2 despite going to the extreme limits of dancing with a hairline fracture on her foot even!! Due to this reason I might prefer Sanaya dancing alone with a choreographer where at least cz its something she likes while he doesn't..

but i would still like to see, specially for the off screen stuff.. it would be quite a treat!! cz they r like the most adorable part of NB!! aww the sweet nothings of couples r adorable! I still have every extra video of Season 2...So it might end up being a treasure trove for MoNaya fans...๐Ÿ˜ณ

anyway as she didn't do JDJ..and IF NB starts in Nov/Dec like in earlier times without waiting for next year i want her to do that and next year do JDJ too!! n ya am greedy!!๐Ÿ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hon, if a similar article came about Sanaya taking part in a singing show, I would be even more scathing! I adore Sanaya, but even her most ardent fan cannot claim she can sing ... she is much worse a singer than Mohit is a dancer.

It's not being rude, it's being realistic and seeing the strengths and weaknesses of the person you admire. Mohit is not bad ... but he is not a great dancer, Sanaya said so herself. And I am interested only in Sanaya ... if I feel she will do better in JDJ with a professional choreographer than in NB with Mohit, I will say so. If Mohit was to come on a singing reality show with a partner, I would suggest he stay far away from Sanaya. It's a competition at the end of the day, and for me, Sanaya and how well she does comes first.
Of course she has her own priorities and is not likely to take my advice ... but that's okay. As a fan, I can say what I would like to see. She will make up her own mind what she wants to do. And knowing her, she likes to keep her personal life and her professional life separate. But it's completely her decision.

hahahahahha dia diii!
i guess I am actually crazy cz I adore her singing!! ๐Ÿคฃ ok probably I am not that crazy cz i will never want her on a competition level! but her fumbling attempts and giggles r adorable whenever she does!! ๐Ÿ˜†

ps : @ the person who pointed a finger at. Dia di said facts, not cz she was rude! its true what she said

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
People are being requested not to make discussions on celebrities personal life as its against rules.

Regards,

-CC DT
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

I agree I want to see her hosting shows like Ishq Wala love really enjoyed that one would love to see her hosting with Karan Wahi or Gautam Rode.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I get that some of you have your "opinions!" But the decision is all on Monaya!! Let them decide!! I'm sure eventually they will take part in both reality shows!! Sanaya may not do it this year because of her show, but she will always be offered again and again!! ๐Ÿ˜Š And please Mohit not being a dancer is not going to hurt Sanaya!! Look at Aamir Ali, he wasn't a dancer but he got better at it , thanks to NB!!  And Mohit is just as hard-working as Sanaya!! I believe he even admitted that he is taking dancing lessons!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I guess you guys haven't seen last season 5 !! I don't think anyone can be worse than Rahul Mahajan!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† That guy can't dance at all and he was getting good scores just because he was for entertainment!! ๐Ÿคข Heck, all the better dancers left before Rahul and his wife!!  Sick but true!! So don't underestimate Mohit just because you feel that Sanaya will lose because of him!! That's just nonsense!! ๐Ÿค” Mohit has some skills , he just needs proper training!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shreya
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22

I get that some of you have your "opinions!" But the decision is all on Monaya!! Let them decide!! I'm sure eventually they will take part in both reality shows!! Sanaya may not do it this year because of her show, but she will always be offered again and again!! ๐Ÿ˜Š And please Mohit not being a dancer is not going to hurt Sanaya!! Look at Aamir Ali, he wasn't a dancer but he got better at it , thanks to NB!!  And Mohit is just as hard-working as Sanaya!! I believe he even admitted that he is taking dancing lessons!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I guess you guys haven't seen last season 5 !! I don't think anyone can be worse than Rahul Mahajan!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† That guy can't dance at all and he was getting good scores just because he was for entertainment!! ๐Ÿคข Heck, all the better dancers left before Rahul and his wife!!  Sick but true!! So don't underestimate Mohit just because you feel that Sanaya will lose because of him!! That's just nonsense!! ๐Ÿค” Mohit has some skills , he just needs proper training!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shreya

Totally agree with u.Should not underestimate mohit.Mohit is hard working guy in fact he was going to dancing class.Do agree i have been seeing NB for a long time.Both will not be a good dancer but as u said Ali was not at all good and sanjeeda good dancer.In NBTS2 launch sanaya herself said mohit is a good dancer.Sanaya knows mohit very well.They were apprached last yr. too but they declined for some reason.Afterwords i read in an article because of budget they declined.
Sanaya will not loose because of mohit in fact she will be happy.

Now CC is not good in TRP sanaya is not bother she always says i work hard and happy she is not bother about TRP.In the same way she will not bother whether she will win or loose she love dancing and mohit.Whatever be her decision i respect.She is the one to decide whether she wants to take part or not.If monaya takes part i will be happy if not then also i will be happy.