Chhan Chhan

HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 - Page 5

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

I checked and a forum member informed that the show will start early next year ...mohit and sanaya look extremely sweet so would be nice to see them together , mohit will ofcourse have to buck up his dancing shoes ðŸ˜Š ...

So, the search for jodis has started quite early...don't know much about Mohit, did not see MJHT, but a bit of training can come handy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarin-ahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: showviewer

So, the search for jodis has started quite early...don't know much about Mohit, did not see MJHT, but a bit of training can come handy.

i agreed with both.although i saw all the episodes of mjht on Youtube,frankly speaking i found him quite decent dancer.may be some training can create magic.even i saw tvs first boys item song by arjun,mohit,ksg and KW.But we cant say anything .may be sanaya will not able to take this project bcz of her show.but all the best from my side.😃
Guinea thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarin-ahmed

i agreed with both.although i saw all the episodes of mjht on Youtube,frankly speaking i found him quite decent dancer.may be some training can create magic.even i saw tvs first boys item song by arjun,mohit,ksg and KW.But we cant say anything .may be sanaya will not able to take this project bcz of her show.but all the best from my side.😃

Actually , i only know sanaya from her previous show ...never watched mjht , she is a fab dancer , whatever I have heard in the forum is , mohit is okayish ...but that doesn't matter as NB their are a lot of couples who do good when one ia good dancer and the other average . 

A member informed me that the show will start early next year so I guess sanaya will get enough time to work out her schedule. Let's hope for the best .
zarin-ahmed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

Actually , i only know sanaya from her previous show ...never watched mjht , she is a fab dancer , whatever I have heard in the forum is , mohit is okayish ...but that doesn't matter as NB their are a lot of couples who do good when one ia good dancer and the other average . 

A member informed me that the show will start early next year so I guess sanaya will get enough time to work out her schedule. Let's hope for the best .

same happened with me too.i watched Mjht in Youtube bu that show really amazed me a lot.and we cant predict anything now.hoping for the best now.😃
deleteaccount thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Sanaya and Mohit look so happt together <3
Kisi ki BURI Nazar na lag jaaye

Kaala teeka
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Embedded image permalink

Kaala teeka

agree dear they are cute 😳
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvshowfan

agree dear they are cute 😳

yaa cuteee ðŸ˜³

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Embedded image permalink

Kaala teeka

a much needed kaala teeka ðŸ˜Š
god bless them from evil eyes 
-Marie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Absolutely right Guyz !! She herself tell the reason why they didn't take the offer last year,I hope this time SP will consider their demands 😳. But,personally I don't want any so called reality show for MoNaya.By the way,this news piece is big slap for those 'spl.' person...who is still in dilemma. 😆I can see her well known condition here 😳

I am the biggest hater of reality shows😳 ..The reality we know about it n MoNaya also know it..MoNaya would win or lose it wil be decided by time as we just can't pass judgment without seeing them actually in that attire😳 and that I SO started Dreaming🤪But the point isn't about it ðŸ˜† POINT is they are approached  and we all know their likes n dislikes so it so obvious for us to get excited for them coz at the end of the day you are a human n have a life to live :) I agree Swati Api they are very professional that is why we know They will going to decide best what it is best for their carer and at same time we know beside being professional they  are more Real and Caring for each other so obviously it is going to be a difficult task for them to come up with a decision :) but surely it is going to be best one  With mutual consent ðŸ˜³ I m not worried ,expecting or speculating coz i know it is going to be happen which is BEST for them :P Yeah Bro i hope n most probably they are not going to let them go but it is not going to be MoNaya descion only at the end of day :) Do we need to say anything ? Reality is obvious and so beautiful😳..I really would wish to see them in NB and win it... but at end things are so interlinked with each other that we just can't decide what to do except being happy :P
Koeli thumbnail
i definately hope/want to see her in dance shows... i hope nach baliye happens soon... cant wait to see her rock the dance floor.