Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome os. I so love there fights. Arnav sing Raizada know how to use his charms on his wife to make her do his wish. A cute pout and a please is all it takes.

Thanks for the pm.
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...That was so cute..<3
I always lovd their cute littl fights...
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey hun
sweet, cute os
loved it
arnav and khushi are so adorable...
really enjoyed khushi's scenes with payal-anjie as well
thanks for the pm sweety
take care

p.s ~ after ramadaan i'll catch up on your other stories... promise

ttann thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
⭐️ Edited by ttann - 10 years ago
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was absolutely brilliant 😊 Just one single word from her Laad Governor and she is a putty in his arms !!! So the secret weapon here is one innocuous word from him !!! I thought the argument between them was about something serious and see what it actually turned out to be ... 😆

BTW loved the gleeful expressions of Payal and Anjali . They had fun teasing her :)
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think I've laughed this much in a long time. First, at all the teasing from Anjali and Payal. It was so much fun. I was so amused as if I was a part of it! 😆 Secondly, at how innocently Khushi was complaining about her Laad Governor...almost at the verge of spilling the beans to the duo. But...but...but, I have to admit that I laughed the most at the fact that I was tricked. Yup, I almost believed that Arnav kissed Khushi into submission, only to find out that all he had to and needed to do was put on his puppy dog face and utter a simple 'please' 😆 Excellent surprise there 😉

I loved Anjali here. You showed her as the perfect sister...just the way I see her in her mind. She's happy for her brother, for her family and at the same time shares a great rapport with both her sister-in-laws. 

I really like how even though you started the OS with Arnav and Khushi fighting, you made it a point to show, through Khushi's bold replies and Anjali's thoughts, how far they've come with their relationship. Even though they fight, argue...and Arnav still has a penchant for violence (😆), they do know how to balance it out. If nothing else, they definitely know how to deal with the other! 😆

Beautifully written. I want more short, random OSs! ;)
Edited by avantika_2012 - 10 years ago
Aashmin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...arnav n pouting!!!that was definitely sweet...loved it..
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing,  sweet, cute, perfect!👏
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Nafisa, sorry for my tardiness in commenting… my computer crashed and had to be replaced, hence the delay.

The beginning  itself is quite gripping… seems like a lover's quarrel is brewing… nice to see a feisty Khushi standing up to Arnav… In the course of their still-new marriage, she had come to the mildly amusing discovery that when angered, Arnav Singh Raizada was not above throwing tantrums – and various other unfortunate and breakable objects within reaching distance – like a little spoilt brat… that is quite droll and damn apt! His temper had been fire before – uncontrollable and volatile, liable to burn to a cinder anything reckless enough to come too close. But now...now it reminded her of smoke. It could be putrid and stifling, sweltering and unpleasant – but eventually, it would fade out, would dissipate. It was ephemeral, harmless… beautiful contrast drawn! It's almost like seeing the fire and the smoke before one's very eyes. A finger slipped beneath her chin, and goaded her to tilt her face up to him. Khushi, engrossed as she was in her rant, realised too late what was happening.

And then she'd gotten an eyeful of the look on his face, her will had fractured irreparably, and her blood-pressure had soared until her face almost caught fire… I bet Arnav used his favourite technique of silencing Khushi's rant! Endearing to note that their daily fights don't escalate into estrangement but only draw them closer by being solved through communication… a unique relationship that is beyond the understanding of mere mortals. Nice to see that each has found contentment and fulfillment thanks to this relationship. Also, touching to see the lovely relationship the sisters share, wherein the elder two enjoy pulling the younger one's leg... She really didn't think anyone would believe her if she told them that all that –that monster – had to do was pout and say 'Please' in that silken-soft timbre of his, and she'd become putty in his hands… no one can resist Arnav's husky timbre and he takes full advantage of it… looved the conclusion!

maazia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. Short and sweet.