Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #15 Extn ~ The Practice - Page 2

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode 151

Khushi makes her entry!!!!! Arnav sees her but this guy comes up to him and arnav is like what are you doing here when he saw khushi (which is kind of rude but that guy did not take it seriously, he must be used to arnav being rude). Arnav tells Mr. Mittal (I think that was his name) that he will be right back. Khushi said thank you so much for inviting me. Arnav goes up to her and was about to say I did not invite you but she passes infont of him and goes to NK. Arnav is left angry and confused, mostly angry with a hint of jealousy (arnav has never been ignored in such a way before, poor guy cannot handle it).

credit to the maker

NK welcomes khushi and is excited she s here, arnav walks up trying to know why she's here. khushi says that he didn't invite her but she couldn't say no to NK when he asked (I am pretty sure she invited herself and NK being smittened by her agreed) ,she adds that the party is boring  and makes fun of ASR and his taste , arnav leaves from there no handling this insult (he actually seemed angry and a little hurt).

credit to the maker

khushi and Nk applying their plans to the party..Payal asks khushi about her ankle. Khushi said that since it is a party she told her sprain to come back tomorrow and everyone laughs. khushi sees arnav so she starts speaking loudly and praising Nk and how sweet it was of him to invite her (I know she is just rubbing it in that she is at the party now much to arnav's dismay and I think she is killing two birds with one stone making him jealous and annoyed). arnav is getting angrier (he cannot handle khushi praising another man infront of him). payal asks her what's going on in  her mind but khushi avoid it and says she has to do something..she leaves a worried payal (she hopes that khushi does not do anything stupid to make arnav angry)

Khushi &Nk are carrying some heavy boxes and NK asks khushi how many more and khushi responds by saying there are two more boxes (how did she get those four boxes in the auto in the first place all alone and now she is struggling) but khushi sees arnav so she asks Nk to do the work alone and she'll handle arnav (khushi got the easy job to distract arnav) . she goes to him and says what ? what do you want ?arnav is all confused but khushi keeps talking and saying that he can say whatever he want , he says that he always knew that she's half-mad but she proved him wrong she is totally mad she insists that he speaks but when he's actually about to start , she says no need to talk and that she already listened to enough and leaves seeing that NK did his job. bechara arnav is even more confused.

credit to the maker

a guy comes to khushi and starts hitting on her but nk came and told him that she is his date. That guy leaves in a way congratulating NK for getting such a girl. Arnav sees this and he is buring with jealously/anger (it looked like hotwa wanted to save khushi).

credit to the maker

NK and Khushi are filling the glasses with lassi drinks and fixing the jalebies

credit to the maker

and ask the waiter to give them to everyone with the jalebi but khushi warns him to embrace death but do not go to arnav...arnav introduce the entertainment, a classical thai dance (my god that was boring, I did not have the heart to watch it but for arnav I did.everyone is getting bored except him and he notices that (he looked sad that no one is enjoying the party) and said something is wrong since khushi came. He notices the the drink and he calls the waiter (poor guy could not look him in the eye) and asks him about the drinks but then khushi introduce her desipan to the party . Khushi, NK, and four other guys danced to desi girl from dostana. Arnav kept looking at the dance in shock and anger because khushi got her way despite him telling her.

credit to the maker

People are happy and congrats and praises khushi and NK (for a moment it looked like they were the engaged couple since everyone is congratulating them, still don't know why because they just dance, they could have said nice dancing or good job. That always bugged me). khushi sees arnav and naughtily smiles him at him

payash are out and akash gives his coat to payal and praised khushi and said if khushi had to come she would make an entry like that

arnav makes an excuse to bring Nk out so he can talk to khushi alone. Khushi said before you say thank you I want to say welcome. arnav adds that he's always surprised by her and actions(it seems like he would complement her) because she's happy going and dancing while her rishta was broken a week ago. Khushi is in tears. she says that she's not surprised by anything he said because she is always prepared to hear even harsher things from him, arnav smug face drops. she says that she's not happy but she's doing everything for her sister's sake and makes arnav remember that his rishta broke too at the same time, and he arranged the party (You go girl). arnav said to khushi that he didn't like what she said and she asks him if he's done so she can leave...both have a sad "rabba ve" moment.

credit to the maker

khushi goes out where NK is waiting for her , he says that payal left with akash and he'll drop her khushi refuses but arnav comes (I think he came so he can say his last words because he always does) there and says that he'll drop her since it is late, khushi says no thanks  and walks off. Nk follows her and said it is not safe to go alone. Khushi said that she will not go with arnav. Arnav is looking angry. Will Arnav drop off khushi????

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
anita,

good to see you and your giffy nifty posts... sunday fun. 😃

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the new thread and thanks everyone for your birthday wishes and the 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 152

NK tries stopping Khushi from leaving alone but she says she will not go with Arnav. Arnav says stop it Khushi but she says she'll go in an auto and she leaves and NK is like why is she behaving like this and goes behind her (I think NK realized arnav made her mad, but it is sweet that he is following her to drop her off). Arnav is left behind looking angry, hurt, jealous, and mostly angry.

Nani told Anjali that she should have gone to the party and met khushi's fiance (Anjali did not go because her hubby did not go, and she likes to hang out with the elders too). Anjali said it is okay to tell nani and she tells her that khushi's engagement is broken. Nani was like how, when, why. Anjali said that khushi told her not to tell anyone because PayAsh's and ArLa's engagement was happening.  Nani praises khushi saying that she did not want to ruin other's happiness and she is very mature for her age. Arnav walks by and hears this (may I add he looks good in that grey sweater, that he will never wear again). Arnav gets a flashback when khushi was teary eyed when he said mean things to her at the party and now is realizing he did a wrong (why can't he figure that out on his own, someone has to unintentionally show him that he is wrong, he should know it).

Nk is trying to cheer up khushi and is asking what got her upset. HE asked if nanav did something and she stops and said with a smile that she will not let mean words upset her. He leaves happy knowing that khushi is "happy" and he reminds her about the choreographer is coming the next day so you and payal come early.

credit to the maker

Arnav is tense because NK is taking too long dropping off khushi because he very well knows that it does not take that long and he is trying to call NK but he does not pick up the phone after one ring (I think it I was one ring because arnav got pretty mad very quickly...atleast wait a minute). Arnav is pacing in the living room constantly looking at the door.  NK returns whistling and spinning the car keys. Arnav asked when where was he. NK said that his phone was on silent because he did not want to get disturbed when talking to his tareek (I found it cute when he calls his date tareek). Arnav got pissed because he called khushi his date and was like don't ever do that again and walks off.

credit to the maker

NK is left confused and was wondering why nanav was yelling at him like he forgot to do his homework.

The next day, Anjali tries to make mami stay for the dance master but she said she agreed to the marriage because everyone said yes but from now on I am saying no and she leaves the home. Anjali is very upset and nani said that mami did this because she does not want to dance with that strict choreographer.

The doorbell rings and NK opens the door to see Khushi and Payal. Nk flirts with khushi said that she understands what his heart is saying. Khushi seems uncomfortable. They leave to see the family. Khushi goes to close the door and BAM arnav came. Khushi tries to walk off but arnav stops her and he said that he thinks he shouldn't have said those things. Khushi said "thinks" and walks off. Arnav is left said because he managed to hurt her again.

credit to the maker

Everyone was sitting down in the living room and Anjali was talking about how strict the dance teacher is and NK, Khushi, and Payal were getting tense about this. Anjali tells everyone stories about the choreographer about her sangeet. Nk starts praising khushi's dancing and the teacher enters and said I will be the judge of that (she should have said that) but she really said there's no big sangeet without her choreography. NK made a fool of himself. Anjali introduces the dance master to payal and khushi and they seem tense. She takes payal and makes her stand next to Akash both of them are shy and blushing. The choreographer said not to be shy and save it for the suhaag raat. PayAsh hold hands secretly (these two are getting gutsy now these days)

credit to the maker

Everyone's eyes seemed like it will pop out of their eyes. Anjali calls shyam to come home soon. NK starts talking and the choreographer called him a cartoon (well he is on, but he is adorable). She calls khushi a half bride because she is the bride's sister (never heard that before). The choreographer notices that someone is missing from there and Arnav comes there talking on the phone. She says here is arnav and said that she knows that he will not dance and she says that this time she will make sure that he dances. NK asks what about him and she said he will handle the props (poor kid wants to dance). She said some story and ends saying ek hissa dulhan ki behen or doosra hissa dulhe ka bhai. ArShi look at each other shocked and the choreographer said you guy have to look at each other like that (that is not their romantic stare lady that is their get out of my face stare or their what the face). They deny dancing with each other. The teacher said that the dulhe's brother has to dance or she will not stay. Then Arnav using his Harvard brain said that NK will take his spot because he is also the dulhe's brother. The choreographer approves reluctantly and they start dancing. The choreographer tells NK to place his hand on khushi's waist and arnav stops in his tracks and is now burning with jealousy. 

credit to the makers

Will Arnav dance with khushi???

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DurgaS

A friend in need is a friend indeed, so goes the saying. How true is that! These past 6 months in the forum, especially in BFTP, I have had such a wonderful time. From introducing one another, getting to know each other, sharing, joking, pulling each others' legs, even hugging and kissing to confiding our deep feelings, sorrows, fears, in short sharing our ad and its uncertainities. In a short period of time, we have gelled and become quite close. In good times and bad times, we are there wishing, hoping, praying, sending positive thoughts, helping in whichever way it is possible.

When IF was unavailable for a few hours, we freaked out. What if, we couldn't reach out to each other any longer? That was scary, why? Because we had found some who knew the real persons that we are, the person within and loved us irrespective of that. No baggage of age, relation, status, etc. but just us as we really are. So, now we have an alternative route to communicate, the emails.

How unique this bonding is! Most of us don't know each other by the real name, don't recognise the faces or voices nor are in the know of the physical attributes. Yet, we do recognise each other, yes by our IF ids and also the style of writing and then the fonts that some of us regularly stick to, be it Indi's Georgia font, Cynthia's royal blue Comic sans font, Arshi's bold maroon, Wiwy's blue, IssK's famous red, Horizon's blue italics, Kate's purple comic sans font, Supriya's light purple and so on.

On this special day, I want to thank each one of you for being who you are and helping me be what I really am. Thank you, thank you, thank you. While I say that, I recall a famous dialogue, 'Dosti mein ek usool hota hai, no sorry, no thank you' (There is a rule in friendship, no sorry, no thank you). Agreed. But I also believe, if one wants to say something, he/she should let it out. No harm in that. Right, girls?

To my amazing friends and everyone else too, A very Happy Friendship Day and congrats on the new practice thread. 😊 

~~~*~~~

Durga Thnx 🤗...you truly are a good friend and tell you the truth All of you know me more than My family...as I can share things with you all yet with them it's always in my mind  ..Why should I hurt them?...old parents ,sisters with their full plates.Indeed we all are a family without knowing each others faces or  voices.I think our silent love speaks volume.Thank You all of my friends..

Happy Friendship day...to all of you
Thnx for being there for me All of you ...So sweet of you Angel 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DurgaS

A friend in need is a friend indeed, so goes the saying. How true is that! These past 6 months in the forum, especially in BFTP, I have had such a wonderful time. From introducing one another, getting to know each other, sharing, joking, pulling each others' legs, even hugging and kissing to confiding our deep feelings, sorrows, fears, in short sharing our ad and its uncertainities. In a short period of time, we have gelled and become quite close. In good times and bad times, we are there wishing, hoping, praying, sending positive thoughts, helping in whichever way it is possible.

When IF was unavailable for a few hours, we freaked out. What if, we couldn't reach out to each other any longer? That was scary, why? Because we had found some who knew the real persons that we are, the person within and loved us irrespective of that. No baggage of age, relation, status, etc. but just us as we really are. So, now we have an alternative route to communicate, the emails.

How unique this bonding is! Most of us don't know each other by the real name, don't recognise the faces or voices nor are in the know of the physical attributes. Yet, we do recognise each other, yes by our IF ids and also the style of writing and then the fonts that some of us regularly stick to, be it Indi's Georgia font, Cynthia's royal blue Comic sans font, Arshi's bold maroon, Wiwy's blue, IssK's famous red, Horizon's blue italics, Kate's purple comic sans font, Supriya's light purple and so on.

On this special day, I want to thank each one of you for being who you are and helping me be what I really am. Thank you, thank you, thank you. While I say that, I recall a famous dialogue, 'Dosti mein ek usool hota hai, no sorry, no thank you' (There is a rule in friendship, no sorry, no thank you). Agreed. But I also believe, if one wants to say something, he/she should let it out. No harm in that. Right, girls?

To my amazing friends and everyone else too, A very Happy Friendship Day and congrats on the new practice thread. 😊 

~~~*~~~

Rula diya yaar!(made me cry dear) agree with every word u say and I can't be thankful enough for everyone here.  And yes I hv put those email ids in a safe spot incase IF is stripped from us for some reason. I won't say thank you or sorry, all I hv to say is I love you (all) dammit!!

Happy friendships day!! 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
durga, that was lovely...

no idea today was friendship day, thanks for those wonderful words. you know, i can't imagine life without friends. and i've found that the good ones you never lose. here in singapore i found the girl who used to sit next to me in school in class 5 back in calcutta and we used to get up to all sorts of madness together. we hadn't met for 38 years, but from the moment i heard her ask, are you indrani, and turned to say yes, we started vibing as though the years had never been there separating us. 

for my kid that's what i wish, a few good friends all her life. when she speaks of one of her dearest friends in slightly khushi ott vein, "maa, i muuust do this for her, i have known her aaalll her life and my life, she's my bff, i can't immmagine life without her..." while i tell her to cut the drama quotient, i am secretly thrilled she has this someone else that she feels so close to and goes slightly crazy about.

many people assure me i hang out here because it's a mid life crisis of sorts, that you guys are not really there, that this online thing is all nonsense, only people who don't have a life get into it... i don't mind, you'll never know till you've done something yourself. i also had many notions, but over this year and a some months, apart from shamelessly giving in to my love for rambling and a certain boy, i have found a fairly precious and not too easy to find thing here. friends.

here's to all of you.

adding here this song that was all about young love and innocent yet sexy romance in 1973, hum tum ek kamre band ho from bobby, it was a refreshing film, even now it feels like that. wonder what khushi ji would say to arnav ji if they went to see bobby together. "chhee, shadi se pehle, kamre mein..." haw, before marriage in a room... and maybe his eyes would gleam dangerously, and she would subside into a dhak dhak session in her seat, while he grabbed her hand and gave her a quick peck on the lips, right there in the hall...

katelyn, cynthia... "kamre mein band ho" means locked in a room... what if you and i were locked in a room and the key got lost... the teenagers go through a series of cute but ott what if scenarios and in all of them bobby, the girl, is ready to do anything for their love... she'll even tell the tiger to eat her instead of raj, her young bf... please note, she whips off her wraparound skirt (very '70s and that long "muffler" of raj's an abs style statement our days 😆) before pleading with the carnivore... a touch of ott kkg right through.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJj-3sgcd0[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Durga Thnx 🤗...you truly are a good friend and tell you the truth All of you know me more than My family...as I can share things with you all yet with them it's always in my mind  ..Why should I hurt them?...old parents ,sisters with their full plates.Indeed we all are a family without knowing each others faces or  voices.I think our silent love speaks volume.Thank You all of my friends..

Happy Friendship day...to all of you
Thnx for being there for me All of you ...So sweet of you Angel 

Happy friendship day to you Durga, Arshi, Ami, Indi and rest of my blasters pal.
 Absolutely love and adore what you said Arshi and Durga.
 you all blasters are really became my very good friends through IPK.
Love you all so very much.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sohara

Happy friendship day to you Durga, Arshi, Ami, Indi and rest of my blasters pal.
 Absolutely love and adore what you said Arshi and Durga.
 you all blasters are really became my very good friends through IPK.
Love you all so very much.

How special you all are! IPK has brought us together and we have shared many times together; times of hurt, sorrow, pain, illness, which also accompanied our joy, happiness, graduations, weddings, Bat Mitzvah and birthdays, exams and  travels!   We have been together through thick and thin and have shared our stories as well as our opinions and reviews of our show too!  Oh yeah, that started it all!  Grateful to have met all of you .  I will be forever grateful and like the kids say BFF! xo Cyn😉
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi awesome edits on the main page
nd you'r write up with the green touch too good 👏👏

Durga such beautiful piece abt all of us nd our time spent here 🤗

to all my Blasters Friends

Happy Friendships Day

since i had already showed my Friendships day VM thought i'll share my paintings 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago