Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok lets turn this convo away from Lauren, and come back to KVB😃 for instance, what do you guys think he should do to get that evasive 30? Any suggestions? Cuz i'm fresh out of them😛
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

Why should i need a SOURCE when i have clearly seen what Punit can do earlier too😊

But Punit had dancers who could perform on different levels before. With Lauren, he can present different and more intricate dance themes, styles and concepts. We can't comment on Punit's choreographing abilities by simply comparing his previous acts with other contestants as every act depends on the contestant's abilities.Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail
Originally posted by: VirManForLife

Ok lets turn this convo away from Lauren, and come back to KVB😃for instance, what do you guys think he should do to get that evasive 30? Any suggestions? Cuz i'm fresh out of them😛

KVB today was FAB!! He deserved a better score for sure! I think some more synchronization in floor dancing might help. But I really love KVB!!
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why should i need a SOURCE when i have clearly seen what Punit can do earlier too 😊

AH thats your view ???.. then why do u say everybody .. Well I am not going to change ur view about Punit nor i bother about it .. ..and the ppl who watched Jhalak knows what Punit is capable of and what he has done as a choreographer with Shibani .. your previous comment is misleading as u said everybody .. that's y quoted you ... .. 
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

But Punit had dancers who could perform on different levels before. With Lauren, he can present different and more intricate dance themes, styles and concepts. We can't comment on Punit's choreographing abilities by simply comparing his previous acts with other contestants as very act depends on the contestant's abilities.

That is exactly what i meant, whoever is choreographing their act is only concentrating on Lauren's style of dancing, all western and i have seen dances like this internationally if we have to repeat what they have seen or done outside what is the point in a competition where u need to have a progress growth, they never attempted anything in indian other than their one initial performance and in that too sorry to say, her mudras were not right  and jane do na which also fetched a very normal response from judges and audience. Trying to prove more in that is what the competition is all about !  He made shibani do better in last season to be frank !
Edited by chinkidrashti - 10 years ago
..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lauren is always in her comfort zone and she is a highly experience choreo..everybody knows Its Lauren who is doing choreographing and not Punit, he just assists in her song selections and supports her..moreover none of the judges can rate her as non deserves to...today's performance was an okay one, nothing great from her !

so what if she was in her comfort zone, I don't think that with that kind of concept she had to do hip hop or salsa.
Venus.X thumbnail

That is exactly what i meant, whoever is choreographing their act is only concentrating on Lauren's style of dancing, all western and i have seen dances like this internationally if we have to repeat what they have seen or done outside what is the point in a competition where u need to have a progress growth, they never attempted anything in indian other than their one initial performance and in that too sorry to say, her mudras were not right and jane do na which also fetched a very normal response from judges and audience. Trying to prove more in that is what the competition is all about !

I disagree with you and don't think we'll see eye to eye. In my view, Lauren has tried all various types of dance styles including bollywood and Indian semi-classical (which I don't remember many contestants doing this season). If you are comparing Lauren to international dance competitions, that actually makes me really proud, so thank you for that!

All the best to your favorite!
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VirManForLife

Judges are crack like andaas. God help them. They do not know how to give scores any more. I guess we should take pity on them and start helping them out now. On what basis did they give KVB a 27?  That guy is working so hard and comes up with the best act ever, and still he only deserves a 27? What does he have to do to get 30? Contort his body, blow fire from his mouth or walk on glass? Aakhir chaahte kya hain ye log? First Sana, and now him. Ab kya isay bhi 30 ke liye aerial karna paray ga? His villain act was awesome, and this is the second act in which I feel he did really deserve a 30.

As far as Lauren is concerned, she was good, though not so good that she should get a 30. Though this is my view, dunno what you guys feel. But I kind of felt that she's done better acts before, though the concept was superb. Finally Sana gets the coveted 30, and truly much-awaited and well-deserved👏 that last lift/turn on the chandelier left me breathless. Shaan's efforts and hard work are really commendable, even though I agree that his execution did turn out messy. However, KVB was really at his best today, and I was begging the judges in my head to please give them a 30. But cuz the judges now have amnesia, and they don't know which act deserves a 30 and which doesn't , I guess I can't and shouldn't expect any sensibility from their side.

Agree KVB deserved 30!!! 
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why should i need a SOURCE when i have clearly seen what Punit can do earlier too😊

But Punit had dancers who could perform on different levels before. With Lauren, he can present different and more intricate dance themes, styles and concepts. We can't comment on Punit's choreographing abilities by simply comparing his previous acts with other contestants as very act depends on the contestant's abilities.[/QUOTE]
That is exactly what i meant, whoever is choreographing their act is only concentrating on Lauren's style of dancing, all western and i have seen dances like this internationally if we have to repeat what they have seen or done outside what is the point in a competition where u need to have a progress growth, they never attempted anything in indian other than their one initial performance and in that too sorry to say, her mudras were not right and jane do na which also fetched a very normal response from judges and audience. Trying to prove more in that is what the competition is all about !
[/QUOTE]

I disagree with you and don't think we'll see eye to eye. In my view, Lauren has tried all various types of dance styles including bollywood and Indian semi-classical (which I don't remember many contestants doing this season). If you are comparing Lauren to international dance competitions, that actually makes me really proud, so thank you for that!

All the best to your favorite![/QUOTE]
To agree or not, your wish, i wont force, and Lauren is an international level dancer, why a comparison is needed?!
Sirini thumbnail
Karan totally deserved 30!!

I mean if Drashti can get 30 points for last week's performance then this one deserved too.