Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
see im nt going to reply any instigating post nd wexlaurenians r not bully...so im outta here...i present my opinion decently nd i dun want any arguments wid anyone.. So *peace*
TheHazard thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

Lauren is always in her comfort zone and she is a highly experience choreo..everybody knows Its Lauren who is doing choreographing and not Punit, he just assists in her song selections and supports her..moreover none of the judges can rate her as non deserves to...today's performance was an okay one, nothing great from her !

If you watch her, you feel, every format is her comfort zone, she is such a great dancer.

Today's performance was breathtaking. I don't think there is a single contestant in Jhalak this year, who can even go close to that performance. Fluent, superb, flawless... ðŸ˜Š
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with ur first point i think Karanvir deserved 30 today!
VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No please, understand that I am not comparing anyone nor trying to instigate fights between any two groups. This post is what I thought about the performances, and the judges scoring. My personal view. I don't have grudges against any of the contestants, neither am I so involved in their lives that I can be called a die-hard fan. I am only professing my views here, without the intention of hurting anyone. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

If you watch her, you feel, every format is her comfort zone, she is such a great dancer.

Today's performance was breathtaking. I don't think there is a single contestant in Jhalak this year, who can even go close to that performance. Fluent, superb, flawless...😊

You completely read my mind! I was just gonna write that. She has made forms of dances (like Bollywood!!) her comfort zones. And what's commendable (and what people forget every epi) is that she doesn't know what the words mean! Even so, she gives bang-on expressions; like the judges (and the guest actors) have noted.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As I was telling this for many weeks I hardly give importance to judges marks .. as I never couldnt understand the basis of the marking system ..I know KVB deserves more than 27 for sure .. at least 29 would be an OK score ..and yes Sana deserves 30 ..But I have to disagree with Laurens comment .. May be you have compared her past performances .. But she executed todays  act flawlessly and I think she deserves perfect scores  without any doubt .. She is a great dancer and the act was an eye candy .. 

I know ppl have different opinions so I respect yours and shared mine .. 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

Lauren is always in her comfort zone and she is a highly experience choreo..everybody knows Its Lauren who is doing choreographing and not Punit, he just assists in her song selections and supports her..moreover none of the judges can rate her as non deserves to...today's performance was an okay one, nothing great from her !

@ Bold.. Who is everybody and how come you know this ..Its an insult to the choreographer .. rest of the comment is fine its your POV as ppl have different views  .. But WE need to know from which source you got to know the bold comment .. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

@ Bold.. Who is everybody and how come you know this ..Its an insult to the choreographer .. rest of the comment is fine its your POV as ppl have different views .. But WE need to know from which source you got to know the bold comment ..

Agreed with Hashii. You cannot make generalizations like that. I wasn't one to believe yesterday's "rumors" about the other contestants without knowing the source and appreciate you not making such allegations without knowing the source.Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

@ Bold.. Who is everybody and how come you know this ..Its an insult to the choreographer .. rest of the comment is fine its your POV as ppl have different views  .. But WE need to know from which source you got to know the bold comment .. 

Why should i need a SOURCE when i have clearly seen what Punit can do earlier too ðŸ˜Š
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

Agreed with Hashii. You cannot make generalizations like that. I wasn't one to believe yesterday's "rumors" about the other contestants without knowing the source and appreciate you not making such allegations without knowing the source.

Which SOURCE you people are telling, i dont know..There are many people in my circle who watches the show and they all exactly point out same..and plus Remo always complement for their acts choreography together..not like for other contestants.