Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

AR FF FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU
PART 1

It was raining heavily from the past three days The weather was making the atmosphere cold and chilly It was 2am in midnight As I late work, tonight also I make my way home late

Everywhere I look around the road, it sees darkness and quietness As it was late at night and still it was raining, everyone must be in their home with their family

I turn the car on my house road Slowly making way to go my house but before I reach I saw someone in front of my car From the back, I know it was a girl

My car head lights hit the girls but she didn't move aside She just keep walking in the rain, all wet It seems like she was lost in her thought not knowing where she was going

I press the horn to bring her back to the world which was dead becox of the late night But she didn't respond and keep walking

I came out from the car to go and see wht is wrong with this girl It was late and she was walking alone in this desert road at this time of the night As I didn't have an umbrella with me, I came out in the rain and make my way to her

'Excuse me Miss' I call her as I was inch away from her She stops when I reach her but didn't turn around to face me Or she didn't reply me 'Aapko kaha jaana hai Itni raat koh akele, is tufani baarish main aap baahar kya kar rahi ho'

Still she didn't reply me From her dress, I knew she was from a good family She was wearing simple red salwar which was kissing her body becox of the rain which was showing her figure Her hair which comes up to her waist was open and wet

Before I could ask anything more, I saw she was going down to the ground becox she faint Before she hit the ground, I hold her from shoulder Not keeping her in the rain for much time, I took her in my arms and make my way to the car

Open the backseat door; I make her lie down As I carry her, I felt she was burning I look at her face which was hiding with her hair I move away her hair which was hiding her face to see the most beautiful girl I ever so

She was fair in color He eyes were closed Her rosy red cheeks were red becox of coldness Her rosy lips, which were shivering Don't know when my hand moves its own to touch her forehead where the little rain drops where kissing freely I feel she got temper which was burning her

I don't know how many minute I keep looking at her admiring her beauty I wish to keep looking at her the rest of my life But when I remember she was burning with fever, shivering becox of her wet dress I move out from the backseat and sit in driver seat making my way to take her home

As I didn't know any information about her and she was unconscious I took her to my home I stop outside a big gate which was closed When I horn, the guard came running to see me waiting to open the gate In no time the gate was open

I stop the car in front of the main door As my father is a rich man, we live in a big house My parents have two children Im the eldest where as I have a sister who I love more than my life She is my princess, Nikkita Mallik

My father is Billy Mallik One of the famous businessmen He is a good husband, Loving father Fun person who is very friendly and helpful to everyone

My mother is Ananya Mallik who loves social works and Parties She is a good wife and loving mother Helpful, Friendly person Love her children

'Sir Aap bheege kaise' I came out from the car to be question from the kaka who is working for them from the past 20yrs He was like my second father

'Kaka Kitni baar kaha aapse mujhe sir mat bolo Aapka beta jaise hoon na main' I said smiling to him He returns the smile and asks once again how I got wet

'Woh kaka Aate waqt mujhe ek ladki mila Main uski paas gaya aur kuch poochne se pehle woh behosh hogayi Main use saat main le aaya hoon Pata nehi koan hai Aap please guest room tayyar ki jiey Main use andar lekar aata hoon'

Not asking anything more, Kaka went inside to open the guest room I open the backseat to see the girls still unconscious I took her inside and make my way to the guest room with her in my arms

'Mary Please change her clothes and keep checking her temperature I think she got fever becox she was walking in the rain for hours N becox of the fever she faints Please give her medicine and be on her side Inform me when she gains conscious'

I give Mary who keeps nodding to the introduction I give her to wht to do and before leaving, I look at the girl who was lying on the bed I know it wouldn't be good for me to stay here all night with this girl as I didn't know who she was

I went my room still thinking about the girl Coming inside, I switch on the light to see the big and beautiful room welcoming me after a long working day

I saw my big photo above my king size bed One side of the wall was photos of my family, me and my friends Big ward robe with hundreds of cloths

As I am a workaholic person, in the other side of the room there was a big cardboard full with books and files Table with my laptop kept on with some papers and files on it in order I need

Side way, on the wall there was a big television with DVD system Which I used to watch football and some fashion programmed as mine and Dad Company is about FASHION DESIGN

I went to near my wardrobe and took a towel Drying my hair, I went to sit on the bed still thinking about the girl I met I came back from my thought when I heard knock on the door

'Come in' I ask while throwing the towel on the bed and start to unbutton my shirt which was wet while my back was to the door

'Baba Aapka coffee' I heard Kaka saying Asking to keep the on the table I make my way to the washroom

After a hot warm bath I came out with towel around my waist Putting my night cloth I sit down in front of the television switching on As I keep changing the channel with remote in one hand, I took the coffee cup and sip it

My eyes were on the television but in my mind only one thing was roaming around I couldn't concentrate wht was showing on television So switching off the television I took a magazine which was on the table in front of me As I open the magazine again I lost in my own thought's

From the first time I know her, she wasn't leaving my mind She had been there at the first time I saw her face Whenever I think about her, shiver run down my spine giving me a new and beautiful feeling which I never feel for any girl I have met so far

Who was she??? Why she was all alone in a desert road at the middle of the night??? Why I saw sadness, hurt and pain in her??? Why she was out walking at this weather???

So many questions were roaming around my mind I didn't know when the sleep took over my mind which was busy thinking about the girl I met for the first time tonight and admiring her beauty

Sun rays hit my face disturbing my sleep I open my eyes lazily, and took a turn I feel the bed was really small in one night as it was having difficult for me to turn I open around to see I was sitting on the sofa in an uncomfortable way

As the sun rays were hitting my face which was coming from the window which was closed from the past three days due to the rain Curtains were open Putting the hand in front of my eyes blocking the sun rays I pull out my body out from the sofa

I make my lazy leg walk to the bed which was welcoming and waiting for me from last night I hit the bed on my stomach and closed my eyes to see the beautiful girl face in front of me She was in my dream from last night

Putting the comforter on my bare body, I pull the comforter more to myself hugging it But next second my phone alarm started Not opening my eyes, I took the phone which was next to the side table Before I could go back to sleep there was a knock on the door

Billy Mallik and Ananya Mallik were enjoying their morning tea when their son came down Both wish him good morning which he didn't return and make his way to the guest room He was ready to leave for the office

'Mom Yeh bhai koh kya huva' Nikki asked who came behind her brother Ananya give a look saying she doesn't have any idea

'Mary' They heard his angry voice He never shouts like that Next moment they saw him coming, he was very angry about something

'Kya huva Son Itna gussa kyu ho...' Billy asked who reading morning news paper was, he kept the paper on the table which was in front of them and standing up

Not answering him, he shouted again to which all the servants came and stand in a line 'Yes Sir' Mary who came running and standing in the line asked She was very afraid becox her sir was angry with her No one ever saw him so much angry
'Mary Didn't I tell u to take care of our guest!!! Where was u?' He asked facing her
'Sorry Sir Madam calls me and gives me some work so I was in the kitchen' She said not meeting his eyes
'Couldn't u tell mom I asked to do something Or if u was leaving the room couldn't u ask anyone else to be with her Did u know when she left No Anyone knows No If Kaka hadn't tell me, still I wouldn't have known
Mary, I asked u to inform me if anything happens Why u didn't wake me when u came to know she left'

'Sorry Sir' Mary said
'Better be Leave now' He said still with his angry voice Then he asked Kaka to put breakfast for him so he could leave for office

'Son Why u r so much angry Aur woh ladki hai koan jiski bare main tum baat kar rahe ho Kuch bataenga Armaan'

Yes It was none other than their only SON, ARMAAN MALLIK Young and successful businessman He was handsome, dashing and intelligent Sexy and hot which kills every girl All girl dream boy KINGS of every heart
Good SON any parent could have
Best BROTHER and FRIEND any sister can have
Friendly and helpful FRIEND anyone could have
In one word GOOD PERSON

Armaan turn around to face his mother, father and his princess sister who were so much amaze by his sudden behavior He looks with his ocean blue eyes and smile seeing how afraid they were of his anger Showing his cute dimple smile he wish them good morning and hugs Nikki who was standing closed to him
'Armaan Koan ti woh ladki' Billy asked to which Armaan don't have any answer

On the other side,

'Padma Princess kaha hai' Man asked who was come out from his room cleaning his glass which he used for read papers

Lady who was coming out from the kitchen, with tray of tea on it, 'Pata nehi Shashank, subahse ghar main nehi hai Aur mujhe pata nehi kal raat woh kab waapas aayi ti'
'Matlab Jab tu soyi, tab bhi woh ghar nehi pocha' Shashank asked taking his phone to call his princess
'Ji' Keeping the tray on the table
'Anjali kaha hai' Shashank asked dialing one number 'So rahi hogi... Main dehkti hoon' Padma went to see where Anjali was while Shashank keep trying to call someone

Just then the bell ring and Shashank went to open the door When he opens the door, he was shocked to see who was standing in front of him He couldn't believe his eyes to see the site in front of him The condition of the person, who was standing there, kills his heart

Hey People...
Here is another FF from me...
Hope u all enjoy this part of it... it was just the beginning...
Do comment and Press LIKE...
love u all...
take care :)

With Love
RihooHaws
Edited by RihooHaws - 10 years ago
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautifull part continue soon

mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2