Posted: 10 years ago
 🤣 Edited by raj80 - 10 years ago
Good or Bad happens everything is done by the writers but not the actors..thats what fans always think..if anything good happens we will praise the team
dont know why and whom he was referring
Not sure what he means...ST and GH both have got appreciations along with DVD when the we have had good episodes ...the most recent one being the SR episode.

The writing lately had been uninspired and shoddy and despite several complaints...there has been no improvement. He cannot blame this on actors. It is quite obvious to viewers when an actor is not executing a script with potential...I agree there have been execution issues but then there are also writing issues with the current storyline.

For some odd reason Hedge's tweets like this one always irk me...rarely do you see any signs of understanding or humility there. Media is a two edged sword and it is better to keep quiet rather than say things like "Dekna hai to dekho" and "It is not my fault".

On that note I wonder that if GH is receiving so many rude tweets, what were the actors in the show facing?
👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Gautam Hegde ?@mrhegde1m

Fans who think good stuff happen because of actors & bad stuff happen because of writers and creative team need a reality check. #teamwork

Dear Gud things happens bcoz of actors plus creatives, and the bad thing also happened bcoz of a particular actor and creatives  stubbornness to carry on with that character
We wud have stopped watching the show if it were'nt for Rishbala. 

He and his team have been forcing Sullu uncle down our throats with his amateurish acting and dialogue delivery. He expects credit for that !!!!!!!!!😡

He shud be thankful we are still watching and putting up with this track, instead of cribbing...

Edited by suniks - 10 years ago
BANG ON GAUTAM SIR...and we do it so much...not for this show but for EVERY SHOW...if there is a gud scne we go on n on n on abt the hero heroine n the jodi n the chemistry
not that its wrong...of course all the ABOVE matter

BUT WHATS WRONG IS
we NEVER EVER give credit to the cvs or writers
for this show we knw gautam sir writes th screenplay n raghu sir the dialogues...n i DO GIVE THEM CREDIT
but for other FAB shows all we did was praise the jodi n chemistry
i didnt even know who the writers r
whereas they DESERVE THE CREDIT as much as the actors

BUT WHATS MORE DISRESPECTFUL of fans is when they leave NO STONE UNTURNED TO BASH CVs if story doesnt go THEIR way
that time cvs r dug out of the bkstage n BASHED LEFT RYT CENTRE

thats gautam sirs point of the tweet
n thats what i keep saying too to my fellow sultan n sulbalians

IF WE BASH CVs for things we dislike
WE SHUD ALSO PRAISE THEM FOR showing things WE LIKE
but we NEVER do that...we jus go ga ga over avi n avishti chem...bas end of story

WE INDEED NEED A REALITY CHECK...HATS OFF TO GAUTAM SIR FOR THE TWEET...
WELL DESERVED SLAP ON ALL UNGRATEFUL FANGROUPS