Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#5 *IO* - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago

Q&A session with Drashti just finished she asked several things to do with Jhalak, what the other contestants and Madhuri said each week, who is her choreographer, which songs she performed to when RK came to wish her on Jhalak etc.

There is an interesting post on the main forum guys WHERE DID IT GO WRONG FOR MEIEJ...

my post - remember that scene during the Obsession phase when RK brought the 3 cut outs of Madhu, hero and villain, and he said that sentence "If you betrayed me in love, I would take a gun but I would not shoot the third person but would shoot you and then turn the gun on myself". That sent chills up my spine, and when Madhu decided to return to him and do her own prem game, that didn't make sense for me because his just told her he will kill her if she betrayed him in love. So when she came up with that revenge plan of hers how was she ever going to go through with it when he has just said what he did, if I was her I would not have taken revenge and the writers were just looking to bring a little drama without properly thinking it through, they showed Madhu also that she didn't think it through, I knew she loved RK and wouldn't go through with it but I knowing it and Madhu not knowing it made her seem like she doesn't know her own mind and her own feelings...false bravado.

Originally posted by rehann

The Payback~
i wish this track never happen...  n the separation... the indifferent act from Madhu... Rishbala's cold war... n RK's redemption track goes for much more longer...
for me everything goes wrong n too confusing when the payback start... 
it's nothing like our Madhu!! n for me Rishbala's remarriage happened too early... wish that the heroin track n mukund track happen before the remarriage... 
but i guess TRPs ruled it alls

Nafs...PM me na? I am still trying to catch up with the AT pages I am still on 15...18 more to go
Originally posted by likarsh

Rajla, I didn't read the pregnancy talk. But it was probably because Madhu fainted again in BTS.

Fia called tigress, RS called her that at the end of their conversation.  Ask her and she'll tell you. I would but I gotta get off now.😆 Once you get that, you'll understand the distraction part.😆

OK Will PM Fia...Thanks Lik...

Gosh Have been a little less active and looks like the whole AT/CC turned Upside down😕

not pregnancy that has made her faint.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3689324

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3btXUtVeZI
DD said rk ata nai hai toh madhu tension me aa jaati hai...

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
Guys do u think Mad Bala will succeed in her Catch Sultan If You Can Mission?
Rajla, let me catch up on Thursday and Friday episodes. Then I will tell you.😆
Originally posted by likarsh

Rajla, let me catch up on Thursday and Friday episodes. Then I will tell you.😆

Okies...😆
Lolz. Rajju, she wont. pucca.
Hey ppl 😊 ...

One more hour to go to see whether sultan will catch madhu or not...