paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
One more page to go, girls finish it quicklyπŸ˜†
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Yes the CV's are bound to show RK's trap and he didn't tell Madhu because he didn't want her to betray the trap on the phone to Sultan, he wanted her to carry on as she is so that Sultan doesn't get suspicious.

However, they are clues the separation will happen, Madhu savouring time with the family, asking them to take care of RK, the amount of flashbacks she's been having, also RK himself the clinging to Madhu's love when they were beating him in the jail, calling her name when unconscious, refusing to take water from his mum whenever in serials or movies they are showing a man that way they are setting it up for a split so that the audience really feels for the characters during their split.

I'm pretty sure the separation will happen because of that, and also they are seeing the TRP the highest TRP was during unwedding and that separation they had, when they put them together it didn't work for the TRP that is why they are going to separate them and the rest of the tracks remaining Rishbala will be seeing each other out of the house but not as a couple, heroine track, RK's career dwindling all of that is to come and that will happen when they are not living together. 

I am not  interested in Old separation and this busing relation n couple nautanki I only interested in SS, when he will out I will say complete tata bye bye to the show , now I even not interested in heroin track as CV has killed the excitement ,I want Avi in new show so that can Enjoy his acting with cool n relax mind Let CV do this mess, After RK face on screen immediately I FF I can't Stand for him even for sec sadly as DD fan I have to skip her part too ,If DD will leave I will most happy as really, aas her char will not going to grow good way, PH always use her for RK, I like Avi-DD chemistry so watching Sulabla scene otherwise have already lost interest in the show  due to RK  
paljay thumbnail
Alvoi, I too not interested in Sulbala anymore, sultan is fine with his mom and Aryan, Madhu should be independent and free woman.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689546

It was from saturday! mitti daalo!! πŸ˜† Who cares? Will make a new one today --- again talking bout my "RISHU".. πŸ˜† and discussing his "kaand" (antics) that he is going to do! Ahemm.. I know "they" hate it wen "I" talk bout him- more than i talk bout Sultan!! But how can I ignore VIVI naa.. 😳 [gator I hope u NEVER read this πŸ˜• ] 🀣
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

Alvoi, I too not interested in Sulbala anymore, sultan is fine with his mom and Aryan, Madhu should be independent and free woman.

I am only interested Sulabla due to chemistry , but as story is around MB so SS with aryan n Meera is nothing much scope for their track , I want Sulbala as their chemistry no doubt rocking in hate scene too but if it is proper track , not like Madhu is being use like doll kabhi idhar kabhi uhdar, actually show is pathetic now they are in try n catch mode, nothing is properly working for them ,clearly showing due to one char they are spoiling story n track badly, if they wanted to make rkbaala as couple they should not show what they have shown in past so much humiliation n mistrust which gave very bad taste in our mouth so if they will make them as couples surely at end it will not acceptable to me atleast wo, SS ko kitna bhi negative bana de but RK ki fault n char ko fully undo nahi kiya ja sakta. if they leave one char, there are num way ,story can be go good way which will give viewer good impression of the show but CV are not in mood to show something good but ready to butcher all the char for only one char. they may get TRP in this track for some time but not for long time. 
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

New thread link ?

One page 149
paljay thumbnail