impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats for new thread
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Downpour... Part 65

Geet started sweating when she got her mother call. Her mind would not able to gather anything which she could say in term of this sudden event. She looked toward Maan with helpless eyes which had fearsome tears. She could not even speak a word with the numb condition of her body. Everything was unexpected and unthoughtful which she was not ready for. She was stood just like statue holding phone in her hand.

Maan saw her and scared with the weird state of her. He rushed to her,

"Geet whose call is this?''

Geet looked him and could utter only "Mama'''

Maan understood her dilemma even SD felt bad for her. She could understand how she would be feeling. She walked to Geet and kept hand on her shoulder, pressed little in assurance. Geet looked her with guilt and with feel of shame. She did not have courage to face this gentle lady. She knew SD must be angry and thinking bad about her character. She wanted to fall on SD feet and apologize. In this entire term ring stopped sounding.

"Dadima I'm sorry'' Geet spoke with hanging head and moisten eyes.

SD smiled. She held her chin and made Geet look her. Geet was still thinking embarrass. Before SD could say consoling words Geet again got her mother call. This time she could not miss talking her. With trembling hand she pressed call button and was to talk when SD raised her hand to her,

"Give me Geet, I'll talk her''

Geet got more scared. She looked Maan who blinked eyes in assurance. Geet with seamless fear handed over phone to Dadi and looked her with curious.

SD went far in alone to talk while Geet eyes followed her in tension when Maan pressed her shoulder making her calm. Geet turned to him.

"Maan Mama would not talk me now.. She will be angry on me what I do!!'' She cried. "She would not see my face again I know!!!''

Maan tried to make her calm down but fear had made home so deep in Geet heart she was not able to see peace on Maan face. She was just crying and sobbing in unseen fear.

"Geet don't cry jaan everything is alright..''

But she was not listening. She was uttering her fear only in shaken words and that made Maan force to take rigid step. He dragged Geet with him, "Come Geet!!''

"Maan where are you taking me!!! Maan Dadima ' she would mind Maan leave me.. I have to talk Mama.. what are you doing Maan leave me please!...''

He dragged her to the study room and closed door. He kept hand on her lips and made her shut with force. Geet stare him amazed.

"Calm down Geet .. shant ho jaao..'' Maan used soft tone. Slowly he removed hand from her mouth when found her breath was normal.

He cupped her face with both hands and pulled her closer, "Everything is fine Geet nothing bad would happen..You just calm down Jaan''

Geet was calm now. She was shedding silent tears. "Maan Mama.. Dadima.. I broken everyone trust upon me.. ''

"No Geet you did nothing wrong. It's not your fault Geet and no one can raise finger on you. Got you!!''

"But no one will believe me .. and Mama papaji.. what they would think about me.. ''

"Geet look at me..just  look me !!!!... Can you see trust in my eyes hmm!!''

Geet nodded.

"Then no one' NO ONE Geet can raise their finger on you, I wont let anyone do this.. I promise you!!!!!'''

She nod head slightly having small yet clear smile on lips. She let her face be rested on his chest and let arms enfold around his waist. She heard his heartbeats; it gave her certainty of future.

"Mai ghabra gayi thi Maan. Everything happened so sudden that I could not understand anything. I thought I broke my parents and Dadima trust. Mama Papaji had sent me here and I had promised myself that I would make them feel proud upon me but everything changed suddenly''

"Hmm I can understand Geet'' He caressed her hair and kissed on head. He made her look him. '' But do you know the most important thing here?''

"Kya?'

She wiped her tears..

"That you have won trust of Maan Singh Khurana and he have such power that he can change even the way of flowing wind if he want.. Then what Dadima and Mama Papa can do!!''

He said it with such attitude that made her smile.

"Achha!!''

"Hmm.. '

"So you don't fear them?''

"Of course not Geet.. you can try me''

"Hmm.. so you mean that MSK doesn't have fear of anything right" She walked some far and stood with crossed arms.

"Bilkul!!''

She turned him. "Toh fir thik hai.. Now its bet that I will make you feel fear. Are you ready!!''

Maan was happy that he was succeeded to make her forget her tension. "I'm so ready Geet!!''

She raised hand to him, "Bet!!''

He kept hand on her hand, and then suddenly pulled her to him. He stroked her hair from her cheeks and breathed, "I accept.. but what I would get in return hmm!!'' he caressed her lips softly, she looked down with shy smile then nodded. Maan was in no mood to leave her and she knew it very well. He bent close and then more close. She was waiting for his touch when his phone rang both startled. For few second both did not understand what happened.

"Maan your phone is ringing'' Geet chuckled. Maan glared her and saw.

"Dadi?''

In their moments they had completely forgot that Dadima was talking to Geet parents and now Geet fears gain came back, but this time it was little.

"Maan Beta agar aap dono ka romance khatam ho gaya ho toh can you both come down''

"Ji Dadi'' He said embarrassed. "Geet Dadi is calling us in hall''

Geet nodded. "Don't worry everything will be fine okay''

Geet smiled. Both came down and saw Dadi was sitting on couch. They could not what she had talked with Geet mother. "What happened Dadi'' Maan sat next to her and asked when Geet phone again sounded. She talked in private and after few minutes she came back almost on edge of cry.

"What happened Geet'' Maan asked worriedly.

"Mama wants me to come back leaving my job!!!'' She said'

Precap : Donno ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Part 4 UPDATED

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655004?pn=37

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

https://monaswritesblog.com/

My twitter

https://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show 

https://monaswrites.com/ghspfanpage.html

Edited by MonaSWrites - 10 years ago
singh24 thumbnail
😊

Oyee,, balleee.  Me 1st...

New Thread ki 1st update per Babbie 1st.. 

ðŸ˜‰  I think Dadi ma ne apna magic dikha diya..😆
   Poor Geet... ab kya karegi..??
   2nd call...😲  kahin us Chudail Asha ne to kuch 
   gadbad nahi ker di...??😡 issbar mai uske hath 
   todungi...Thakur bana dungi Shole ke jaisa..😡
   Waiting with thudding heart...

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update but precap is scary waiting 4 next