•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i feel unless the makers want to shut the show, they cannot afford to show sultan dipali winning... i feel end of  sultan track is near...madhu rk have gone through terrible time aand good times have to start... Audiencedoes nopt like negative tracks... remember how they made madhu change during her revenge days,,, what Say?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
If they hadn't pushed sultan in the storyline ,MEIEJ would have remained a very unique show and it has awesome cast.if sultan track ends I m sure that trps will reach 4+ and we will get our show back
they should show madhu rks life,,,,and even if separation happens it should not be due to sultan but because of their own issues... waiting desperately to see madu rk nok jhok, even their initial hate period had so much chemistry...even after unwedding therewas magic till sultan entered the show... from 4 trps to 2..now...
very nice postπŸ‘
 My feeling the same that after the MAHA episode sultan end is hereπŸ˜‰
Agree with you.
Good times will be here soon. This nautanki has gone too far, CV's will wrap up this drama in a few weeks and we will get our Rishbala-centric show back again.
End of this track would b great and highly appreciated πŸ‘πŸΌ
 nice post...even i hope that soon sultan's evil track come to an end
Agree...Tough time never lasts but tough People...RK Madhu will teach botgh Sultan Dipali Lesson of their Lives...
Agar aisa hua toh tumhare muh mein dxher sari chocolates.😊