last day of voting - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sita11

I remember last time when madhu-rk won the best jodi award...e24 ppl gave them gifts and showed a special interview of dd and vivian...they both also cut the cake for winning the poll..hope this time also if RanTara wins e24ppl give them gifts ,cake and show a special segment :)
lets hope...however we  have to make our rantara win..

I remember last time when madhu-rk won the best jodi award...e24 ppl gave them gifts and showed a special interview of dd and vivian...they both also cut the cake for winning the poll..hope this time also if RanTara wins e24ppl give them gifts ,cake and show a special segment :)
I wish this Tym Rantara should win the poll πŸ˜‰
grrr..😑..why there is no change in rating..😭..why votes were not being counted..😭
Originally posted by ifians

grrr..😑..why there is no change in rating..😭..why votes were not being counted..😭

yeahhh...i wonder if they hv stopped counting the votes ...or what...i voted 4 times till now ...no change in percentage...anyways ...i will vote for 5-6 times more ...we shd do our best ...

yeahhh...i wonder if they hv stopped counting the votes ...or what...i voted 4 times till now ...no change in percentage...anyways ...i will vote for 5-6 times more ...we shd do our best ...
but the worried thing is that other's rate is changing..😭 and increasing too...😲
Originally posted by ifians

but the worried thing is that other's rate is changing..😭 and increasing too...😲

yes but i dont think so e24 polls are riggedπŸ˜•...lets check after 10-15 minutes whats the score πŸ˜•
Yeah we r leading The votes r being counted :)
And now they r not!😲 Is there a limit per person!
yes now its 103,100 votes...after few minutes they update the percentage ...thank God otherwise we thought that they stopped counting the votes. Edited by sita11 - 10 years ago