aamir khan alleged child "jaan" - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
OMG what?!?!? 😲😲😲 I never expected Aamir to abandon his own child!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ 
Originally posted by LangdaTyagi

There are  VERY few BW actors that are completely  clean, most of them have  something bad in personal life .

Raj Kapoor, Big B are examples 

amitab bachan was/is the worst .🤢
that boy is so cute i won't mind adoting him when i turn 18 he is sooo choki cooo
Such a cutie I want to pull his cheek ðŸ˜³
that kid totally looks like aamir. if its really his then the mother should have gotten a court ordered paternity test and taken child support, or maybe she already is and thats y she's quiet now
He is a fool who thinks he can dodge people easily. Heheh i hate that holier than thou attitude of his, cunning fellow!
Exactly the reason I prefer SRK over Aamir...
To me Aamir appears to be a big fake..and his recent comment on Katrina's marriage to Ranbir," arre media guys ask me about my wedding, I still have two left." made me cringe...😕
I think this was not just a rumour. Aamir Khan has never spoken about it. He vehemently denies many other controversies but simply refuses to speak on this one. I am inclined to somehow believe this because news of this child and his divorce with Reena came around similar time periods. Reena had supported him through thick and thin, she must have had a really strong reason to separate from him - and that reason must have been this illegitimate child with Jessica Hines. Outlook magazine (which is a news weekly and not a gossip glossy) had often mentioned about Jessica's living with Aamir and this "child" connection.

Jessica and her new husband are still very very wary about what's written about Jaan. They have gotten online comments and articles also taken off and warnings issued to protect the dignity of the child.

Not for nothing did Aamir ban media and sue magazines back then.

It would be nice if he's secretly providing for that child.

But it's indeed odd that he never denied it nor accepted it.

He didn't acknowledge even Jiah Khan as his half sister. Guess it runs in family, not to own up to truth.

That Oscar nomination and message oriented films plus a general low profile have kept Aamir from getting as bashed and scrutnised as a Salman Khan or an SRK.

But honestly his family life is kind of messed up. There were scandalous confessions in past and now all of them keep a low profile, seem more toned down after Tahir Hussain's death who was the original "colourful personality" of the family.

Stars are still public figures so it doesn't matter what's written on them.

But it's really bad for poor kids. This boy's life has been followed like crazy since he was born. His parents might have done anything but at least he deserved to be left alone.

Jessica's stupid. She probably wants him to have a normal life but doesn't realise how his pics are only going to be used and splashed around for other stories by Bollywood media and gossip circles!
my guess is Aamir wanted Jessica to abort the child, but she didn't. Aamir got pissed and probably swore never to look at the child. we all know how he gets pissed at people who don't listen to him. but yea, his entire family is screwed up. his own dad was like that, so why not him. I just hope Imran does not turn out to be like this in 20 years!

😆

Jessica Hines @Londonishstyle 9h

Dear me... Dhoom Tap - Song Promo 1 - DHOOM:3 http://youtu.be/pTICHvPAG3A