Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey tis is superb...
it so beautiful...
the entire scene is wondefull n beautifully potray...
wow asad become so romantic only for zoya n luv the way he propose to her...
totally amazing n luv it...
thx fr the pm...
SakeenaSidd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Monica! πŸ‘ What a beautiful n touching moment in Asad n Zoya's life. I'm so happy for them. And you just know exactly how to express it don't you. I absolutely love it yaar! 😳 πŸ‘
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! this was BRILLIANT Monica!
I loved this!!! So romantic... hayeee jaan le logi tum meri, itna achha kaise likh leti ho tum!!!! Tooo goooddd!!!!!
daydream. thumbnail

That was SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
So romantic!!!! ❀️
How do you write so flippin' well?! 🀣
Do write more for us! πŸ˜‰
-Fari 😳 ❀️
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful!

When the first velvet box was pulled out, I thought it was the ring, but it was the earring. Very much liked that Asad gave her back the earring that too before his own ring.
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Wow!!...
Beautiful Os Dear!!..
Thanks for the pm..
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
PERFECTION! BAS. 

No one sec, 

Beautiful, Wonderful, Amazing, Mesmerizing, Flawless... Wait, lemme go look for more words and come back.
Edited by MrMrsAsyaKhan - 10 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

For me to say this is perfection will definitely be an understatement 

Firstly I would like to say THANK YOU for making her wear that dress again..the way I loved it and she just looked overly beautiful in that πŸ˜ƒ yeah Asad just looks amazing with and without everything on πŸ€£

Since the beginning of the OS all the way to the end, I had this huge ear to ear grin.. 😳 every single bit of description was spot on and you managed to me read this 3 times before commenting 😳 

I loved the whole romantic Asad .. It was all like a dream  his small gestures like holding Zoya's hand .. Opening the door for her.. Pulling out the chair for her.. Hayyeee β˜ΊοΈ I swear I would faint if he was in front of me doing all of that 😳 

Te whole carried made me smile so much it was unbelievable.. They didn't converse yet so much was said between them just by those little glances and them holding hands .. Just pure love 😳 imagining a blushing and shy Zoya just made me smile.. She's just tooo adorable.. πŸ˜†

The set up that Asad had done for her is just sooo romantic and dreamy  again your spot on and flawless descriptions made it easy for me to picture everything in my head.. πŸ‘πŸΌ  I was hoping he would propose when he pulled out the first box but then you mentioned earring and I was like ooohhh so that's what it is πŸ˜† her earring since the Akram fiasco .. Just killed the vibe πŸ˜† 

Their romantic dinner date *sigh*  if only they showed it I the show she he had actually planned for a dinner date without Tanveer interfering.. πŸ€¬ But you made my dream come true.. Even if it wis imaginary .. It still happened in my head πŸ˜ƒ and your set up from what they were wearing to where they were is undoubtedly much better than what was happening in the show itself πŸ˜†

OMG Asad proposing on one knee is something I definitely want to see I the show..  Your dialogues again here were absolutely perfect.. R,acne with humour .. Wonderful combination.. Asad was being sooo romantic and all Zoya could think of is how many things he is hiding in his pockets πŸ˜† Zoya will always be Zoya πŸ˜† 

Now he rest of the things In the story.. Especially Asad sliding the ring on her finger and kissing it β˜ΊοΈ they should show this in the show 😳  their talk was just wow!! I would love to see Asad like this in the show so bad! But we all know the chances of that happening are more negative than positive πŸ˜† 

Mind blowing OS .. You definitely had to give this one after making me cry in your other OS - Boliye Mr. Khan.. Yeah it is another amazing OS that made me cry so this one made up for it πŸ˜ƒ 

A huge injustice has happened. I did not reply to your reply to my OS. I'm dizzy just saying that 

Anyhooo RES! I shall reply to this soon! πŸ˜†
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ LMAO!! 🀣  πŸ€£