Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

i wanna see how Sultan brings Madhu forcefully to his house and when she tries to leave, he will giving dhamki of cutting his wrist and Madhu will stay with him to save his life ...afterall she is not heartless 😛

and when he will tie her to bed, he will make her accept that she doesnt love RK by dhamki of removing his shirt ...and after untieing her, he will close in on her and ask her if she has a heart to love him and Madhu will fall in his eyes and wont b able to refuse him

This is better off in some fan fiction, not in my topic! 

Stay on topic.  This is off topic.  Don't try such things in my topic.  Open an OS, if you like.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: practicecalm

All's fair in love and war; now the question is if this is love or war ðŸ˜†

Nice one, Rita.  Love you for this. ðŸ¤—
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I personally think it's both, but a lot of the others think it's war only and are waiting for next week to know. 

Yeah, Nafs. I hope we will come to know this coming week.  
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

lUVED the small SULBALA convo today...it was the ONLY thing worth watching...n I m glad rk is back...

sum last moments of DIABETIC PDA ...thnx to SRK..

.i m really impressed how cvs put in the SRK party as the HIGH POINT in the show...party will end at 2am n sultans 24 hrs also end at 2 am at night

CLAPS CLAPS GAUTAM SIR...ab toh lag raha hain...srk aya achcha hua

..today mb even bid a HIDDEN gud bye to radha...luved it too...was really getting sick n bored of the kundra family n RK mansion...BADLy NEED a change of Environment...

BEST part was when SULTAN said AGAR PYAAR MOHABBAT Se PET BHAR GaYA HO toh show rk the REALITY...hahaha...i ROFLED so bad hearing it...RAGHU SIR tk a bow ...

.I luv it Sultan also DOESNT give two hoots abt RKbala relation...let alone getting jealous.

he LAUGHS at them while saying rk is only safe mb ki bahome...per wahaan toh puri zindagi bitane se raha...hahaha...TOO GUD...

he smirks at the anokha pyaar  jus as we do...

.rk is still shouting Sultan Sultan to radhaji...even though he thinks he is dead...hahaha...SO DIFFERENT both heroes are EVEN IN THEIR GREY SHADES...

n I LUV this CONTRAST...hats off to cvs

tv shows HARDLY has one MALE INTERESTING character...aur yaha toh DOUBLE BONANZA

vivu n avi R REALLY LUCKY to get RK N SULTAN...getting name fame diff shades to portray which male tv actors DREAM OF...

i m luving the show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9