Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

The babysitters parents in the US hire are mostly high school students who dont have background checks. Just recommendation letters from other parents. So that means all these parents who are leaving their kids with these teenagers are all BAD parents! 

In India, mothers often leave their kids with servants or maid-servants of the house as they have to go run errands. These servants have no background checks and may mistreat or abuse the kids but the parents dont worry abt such things.
 In India, kids are allowed to play outside the building without supervision, with every danger of being kidnapped. But parents there dont seem to be bothered with such possibilities. 
In the US we wont allow our kids to play outside by themselves even for a few mins because of all the horrible news we read in the papers and see on TV. But in India that is not the case, Ive seen building kids playing outside all by themselves. Ive seen babies left with maid servant while the mom goes shopping. Nobody worries abt these things so much there...and there is a tendency to trust other people in general. 

I do not agree with you here. I live in North America too and nobody I know leaves a child, particularly a small child to just random teenagers, even just based on recommendation letters from others. YES, you are right people leave them to baby sitters who are in high school. But these teenagers are most often someone they know! They are their nephews, nieces, friend's children of high school age, or someone else they are really close to and wholeheartedly trust to be responsible and to take good care of the kids. 

And if they leave them with strangers it's usually like government employed babysitters who are screened and inspected. One of my mom's friends does babysitting business and a lead officer comes to inspect her, her house, the conditions and safety of the house, all to ensure that the best care is given to children.

OR they leave them at a daycare where other children are present too. I have NEVER seen a GOOD and RESPONSIBLE (emphasis on this) parent leave their child to just a "high school student" based on "recommendation letters from other parents."

If they in fact do as you say, in my honest opinion and with all due respect, I would have to say those parents are not being responsible and taking a risk with their children.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
paris.hilton thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

she will be throwing him again renuka . Just wait till she knows Onir 'sacrificed' and see her transformation into Aishwarya Rai . I wonder what she will be wearing when she runs , a ghagra or a sari which she will lift cutely to her ankles or like a ghaati till her knees and i sure hope her horse hair wig won't fall off as she runs .

kools!!!!!! OMG! You're hilarious!   ðŸ˜†
Not_a_fan thumbnail

The babysitters parents in the US hire are mostly high school students who dont have background checks. Just recommendation letters from other parents. So that means all these parents who are leaving their kids with these teenagers are all BAD parents! 

In India, mothers often leave their kids with servants or maid-servants of the house as they have to go run errands. These servants have no background checks and may mistreat or abuse the kids but the parents dont worry abt such things.
 In India, kids are allowed to play outside the building without supervision, with every danger of being kidnapped. But parents there dont seem to be bothered with such possibilities. 
In the US we wont allow our kids to play outside by themselves even for a few mins because of all the horrible news we read in the papers and see on TV. But in India that is not the case, Ive seen building kids playing outside all by themselves. Ive seen babies left with maid servant while the mom goes shopping. Nobody worries abt these things so much there...and there is a tendency to trust other people in general. 

Purvi left pari with shalini to go to a party, a person she knew was not to be trusted. A person she knew had something going on with her husband that she didn't know about, a person the baby's biological father warned the mother about. Every other time she left pari to do whatever I can accept. Be it errands or the various parties. But not that time. We know shalini is acting, and she's actually decent. But she could very well have been anything but decent and scampered off with the kid. Or she could have left the baby alone in the house and scampered off by herself. She could have given the baby to a stranger or neighbor and they could have done anything. Point is, at the time purvi left pari with shalini, there was evidence in front of her that shalini was not completely trustworthy. Purvi still left her baby with such a person. And yes, that is a sign of a bad negligent mom. 
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Purvi left pari with shalini to go to a party, a person she knew was not to be trusted. A person she knew had something going on with her husband that she didn't know about, a person the baby's biological father warned the mother about. Every other time she left pari to do whatever I can accept. Be it errands or the various parties. But not that time. We know shalini is acting, and she's actually decent. But she could very well have been anything but decent and scampered off with the kid. Or she could have left the baby alone in the house and scampered off by herself. She could have given the baby to a stranger or neighbor and they could have done anything. Point is, at the time purvi left pari with shalini, there was evidence in front of her that shalini was not completely trustworthy. Purvi still left her baby with such a person. And yes, that is a sign of a bad negligent mom. 

Exactly! Purvi didn't leave her with babysitters based on "recommendation letters". NO she left her with a woman she was suspicious of and didn't think could be trusted. That was Purvi being a BAD and CARELESS parent. But then again she easily gave away the child right after she was born...what else can we expect from this "sanskaari" and "mahaan" devi?
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! That's what I mean. My aunt doesn't let her 10 year old daughter out of her sight in the U.S while people in India are playing outside. I think I have to agree, that people tend to trust others in general but in this case Purvi was already suspicious of Shalini (with Onir) . I don't think it was right for her to leave her alone with Shalini.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

she will be throwing him again renuka . Just wait till she knows Onir 'sacrificed' and see her transformation into Aishwarya Rai . I wonder what she will be wearing when she runs , a ghagra or a sari which she will lift cutely to her ankles or like a ghaati till her knees and i sure hope her horse hair wig won't fall off as she runs .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@pallaci
even in india, you know they are not giving their babies to maids without background checks considering how bad the crime scene has it been
purvi and arjun both have made sacrifices but onir has made the biggest sacrifice.
as for ovi, her being freed frm her meaningless marraige is not a sacrifice. many people in this forum said that ovi giving divorce to arjun is a huge sacrifice. no, it isnt... she did it for herself as well as arjun.she wanted divorce bcz she realised arjun can never be hers.
but when ovi wrote in that letter that she wants arjun to marry purvi, that was a sacrifice... sacrifice of a girl who totally completely loved only one man and after realising her folly wanted that man's happiness. we all know how much ovi loves arjun, her insecurity, her obseession etc... but still she wanted arjun to be happy with purvi.
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cs-07

@pallaci

even in india, you know they are not giving their babies to maids without background checks considering how bad the crime scene has it been

u stated 100% truth...whatever reason bt in Indian mothers never left her children with unknwn person blindly...
Edited by punirashakti - 10 years ago