Peeche hatt - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Cat I think Antara has self respect unlike other leads..She is trying to avoid Raghu only its only AAji who send her again and again to carnivorous Raghu ..Therefore she didnt responded to his allegations today because it was not even worth trying to explain who already has that opinon of you. 

Now I think she was right about Raghu. How can she work at place where. Raghu can kick her out any time according to his mood swings. She is not only working for AAJi, she was working for her mother and brother too...
Edited by Silentsoul - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Silentsoul

Cat I think Antara has self respect unlike other leads..She is trying to avoid Raghu only its only AAji who send her again and again to carnivorous Raghu ..Therefore she didnt responded to his allegations today because it was not even worth trying to explain who already has that opinon of you. 

Now I think she was right about Raghu. How can she work at place where. Raghu can kick her out any time according to his mood swings. She is not only working for AAJi, she was working for her mother and brother too...

i agree and m sure when raghu will realize his mistake he will try to do something good
No she was right that day when she said working for him is a risk because she has read him right in atleast this instance, he's very volatile and he has no middle ground, so either you are in our out with him and that is a big risk to take when you are the primary caretaker of the family.
And yeah Antara is different and I hope the writers keep her self-respect even as she slowly moves into Raghu's world.