Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: armummy

Why will she not fall , she fell for rk after hating him so much , if they are so similar don't you think it is possibility , or do you think they are not so similar after all

lol she never fall for mukud she fell for rk becoz rk did drama of love wid her vo alag baat ha vo khud uske pyar ma gir gya but still becoz of his ego he went on wid revenge plan as madhu had already fallen for rk she can't fall for sultan afterall she is one man woman😊 Edited by vk1000 - 10 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And the biggest difference is still they'rnt proved as brothers. Secondly RK is not a PERVERT like Sultan. Even when RK was at his obsessive best he still guaged madhu's feelings; here Sultan least cares for her feelings. All he wants is to have MB in his bed to show RK
Sau_ka_note thumbnail
I disagree , I know tum show sirf Madhu k liyeh dekhte ho but thoda dhyan se dekha karo bhai. RK never, is ,was or can be as gaya guzra as Sultan.
-Ratzz- thumbnail

Why will she not fall , she fell for rk after hating him so much , if they are so similar don't you think it is possibility , or do you think they are not so similar after all

i want to ans this madhu ka pyar qualities pe depend nhe krta hai usne Rk se pyar uski qualities dekh ke nhe kia jo similar qualities wala koi bhe ayega or wo usse pyar krne lag jayege
but m wrong place here madhu ka pyar samjhane wala koi nhe hai

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vk1000

lol she never fall for mukud she fell for rk becoz rk did drama of love wid her vo alag baat ha vo khud uske pyar ma gir gya but still becoz of his ego he went on wid revenge plan as madhu had already fallen for rk she can't fall for sultan afterall she is one man woman😊

she was ready to get married to Mukund and also got engaged to her and then fell for rk .

How can you be so sure that she is one man woman and why will she not fall for a very similar person like rk .

It is only possible unless there is some difference between rk and sultan .

Like rk made it clear that dips is not mAdhu and that's why he did not love dips like he did mAdhu .

Edited by armummy - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ratzz-

i want to ans this madhu ka pyar qualities pe depend nhe krta hai usne Rk se pyar uski qualities dekh ke nhe kia jo similar qualities wala koi bhe ayega or wo usse pyar krne lag jayege
but m wrong place here madhu ka pyar samjhane wala koi nhe hai

To aise he pyar hogaya without seeing anything is rk so that is all the more reason for her to fall in love anyone else since she does not see the persons qualities .

Here there are saying rk and sultan are so similar and since they are acting so similar what is stopping mAdhu to fall in love with sultan . So there should be something different in rk right
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Agree 
but ek madhu ka pati hai dosra devar bolo yeh friend bolo jo uski nazer buri hai neeyat mein khot hai
vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

To aise he pyar hogaya without seeing anything is rk so that is all the more reason for her to fall in love anyone else since she does not see the persons qualities .

Here there are saying rk and sultan are so similar and since they are acting so similar what is stopping mAdhu to fall in love with sultan . So there should be something different in rk right

lol u mean woman shuld fall for every man who had qualities similar to man who she is in love with rofl is love kind of commodity that similar feautures hain to lelo and topic is abut rk and sultan similarties not abut madhu's love ,rk in past didn't respect madhu but sultan is worst abusive man shown STand GH loves to show the extremes they buturched every character in cluding madhu's  Edited by vk1000 - 10 years ago
armummy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vk1000

lol u mean woman shuld fall for every man who had qualities similar to man who she is in love with rofl is love kind of commodity that similar feautures hain to lelo and topic is abut rk and sultan similarties not abut madhu's love ,rk in past didn't respect madhu but sultan is worst abusive man shown STand GH loves to show the extremes they buturched every character in cluding madhu's

The topic is about rk and sultan and mAdhu as their obsession has been mentioned .
My point is very valid , answer why will she not fall for sultan .

She was ready to Mary Mukund , she half married rk and then fell in love , why wi the scenario not repeat now . There needs to be a difference between two men for mAdhu being is much in love with rk .

If you know tell otherwise don't compare rk's love for mAdhu and sultans luv for mAdhu

Sultan is doing all the things which rk did on a bigger scale , so it is so possible for her to divorce or , go stay with sultan and they slowly fall in luv with me no
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gayatridevika

i am new to this forum believe it or not i dont know ur name also i am thinking ur name is arnav bcz u like iss pyaar serial

Ya I lubbb IPK 😆