Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vk1000

brother or no brothers they r production OF GH AND ST and both of these love to show man who don't know to respect woman.they love to write characters who r manipulative and manhandle woman rk was shown to manhandle madhu, now worst is sultan version of abusive man doing worse than RK and top most their father mohan kundra was worst of three of them

@Vk1000 dear don't feel bad but i request if you can avoid argueing, I want my post to remain opened πŸ˜†Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arnav90

@Vk1000 dear don't feel bad but i request if you can avoid argueing, I want my post to remain opened πŸ˜†

ok boss but truth is always bitter πŸ˜† Edited by vk1000 - 10 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vk1000

ok boss but truth is always bitterπŸ˜†

I know i agree with but truth irks πŸ˜†
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since they are both so similar   , what do you think mAdhu will fall for sultan by the end if this track because she already fell in love with a similar rk .

Phir aur ek similarity hojayega
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very much similar, Kumbh mein bhichade huye bhai πŸ˜†
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: armummy

Since they are both so similar   , what do you think mAdhu will fall for sultan by the end if this track because she already fell in love with a similar rk .

Phir aur ek similarity hojayega

I don't think so bcoz Madhu is not from Kundra family na πŸ˜† There is one similarity One She hated before n other She hates now πŸ˜†
Arnav90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gayatridevika

wow so madhu will fall in love with sultan i think 3 timer mukund rk and sultan wow what a female lead

Real ID plz πŸ˜†
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think so bcoz Madhu is not from Kundra family na πŸ˜† There is one similarity One She hated before n other She hates now πŸ˜†

Why will she not fall , she fell for rk after hating him so much , if they are so similar don't you think it is possibility , or do you think they are not so similar after all
-Ratzz- thumbnail
one change RK hamesha se aisa tha or sultan change like this over nite madhu ke pagal pyar me πŸ˜›
swapna555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kundra Brother's of our Show, I mean

--Rishab Kundra &
--Sultan Kundra
are very much alike yaar, 1st i doubted of Sultan and Rk being brother's but going by some of their actions they seem to be alike brother's...

Rishab Kundra 19 hai toh uska bhai Sultan kundra 20 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Some of the Simlarites of Kundra Brother's

Both liking forcing women they claim to be love, Dono ko Madhu ko jabardasti utha ne ka bada shaunk hai

--Ek Set se utha ke ghar le gaya jabardasti aur tied her with bed
--Doosra driver banke jabardasti utha ke le gaya aur ye ek step aage nikla aur even tried to kiss her forcibly

Both have certain fantacy with their Bhabhi's
--One had a thing with bhabhi before n still had some hot hot yaadein so did'nt say a word to her except OUT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

--Sultan Kundra who too is eyeing his Bhabhi n want her by his side n live with him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Both Like to kill or give dhamki's
--Ek hai jo who gives dhamki's on name on killing himself
--And other gives dhamki's to kill others 

And some of the random simlarities
--Both are short tempered
--Dono ko sari duniya mein sirf Madhu hi milli pyaar karne ko
--Both were in relationship before Madhu
--Both like to force on name of obsession or i will say Junoon

P.S - See how much similar are the brother's, Bete Baap pe gaye hain ya nahi ye toh nahi pata par ek doosre par jaroor gaye hain πŸ˜†

P.P.S - Completly my POV, Nobody is bound to agreeπŸ˜›

Excellent Post Arnav!! Agreed. πŸ‘ 

Didn't they have RK doing all this, why did they have to make Sultan also like that? I guess they gave in to Audience demands to have him as a villain, as they can see the audience of Madhubala r alag that way.

They have always enjoyed a woman being man handled and abused and adored it.

So, the CVS gave them what they want I guess and r giving man handling all around.!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope they r enjoying. πŸ˜› 😊
Edited by swapna555 - 10 years ago