Few Points regarding the current track. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by colorsluv

I agreed what u said abt Madhu's character --- CV's indeed has shown Madhu as a weak person ---- & If they r planning 2 shut down the show then i vl be more than happy --- Its better 2 close before it becomes more disgusting & we start hating the show which we loved the most once.

Thank you for giving ur view.

I totally agree with what you said. Its useless to drag but i m sure they are going to drag even after the elasticity is lost😆
@meenji: Thank you😊

@dash_aryan: well i dont know what is next in the store

Originally posted by TUM-tum

well dear agar aap logic ki baat kar rahe ho to logic to show me usi din khatam ho gaya tha jis din MB madam ne 5 mintue RK babua ki papa & his sad past ki story sunne k baad usse maaf kar diya aur ek din baad hi uske saath bathroom,bedroom romance me busy ho gayi thi, kya aapko lagta hai koi bhi strong & self -respect wali ladki itani beizzati sahne k baad apne husband ya lover ko aasani se maaf kar degi ?
dusri baat agar rishbala ki happy-2 life hogi to MB heroine kyo banegi ?? iss show ko suru se dark love-story kah k present kiya gaya hai to fir family drama ki tarah 24x7 romance kitne din dikhaya ja sakta hai.
                          aur sabse important baat kon si memorable love -story bina villain k hoti hai,agar aap rajsree films ki tarah hum saath-saath hain ki umeed kar rahe hain to fir kuch bolna hi bekar hai. ye show MB k simple ladki se film-star banne ki kahani hai aur jaisi wo hai agar wo heroine banti hai to iske peeche ek badi tragedy hi hogi...lets wait & watch

Forgiving someone is not at all a bad thing so if Madhu did that, there is nothing wrong in it. I believe in forgiving even the worst enemies. Moreover, Madhu knew that RK was just hiding his feelings because of his ego. She knew that he was suffering but could not tell her. And when finally RK confessed his love for her, she was happy. She never thought that RK did a crime. She was angry that RK dint trust her relation & brought ego in between in them. Also when she decided to take revenge, at that time also she was not doing that to hurt RK. She wanted to show that how it feels when u trust someone & they break the trust. She just wanted RK to realize. She never wanted to leave RK coz she loved him a lot. So i dont think in this there is anything to talk about logic.

Illogical track has started after great bhai entered. The way they are shaping up the story is not at all going in order. They are showing whatever comes to their mind. Why did they introduce Meera? To make her exit in just few days? Till now its not even confirmed that MK is Sultan's father & they introduced the obsessive lover track. Is this logical?
Originally posted by cardio21

Nice post!!!

but the only possible track is Rishbala kicking Bhai's buttand his sorry face exiting the show.. 😆
take my word!!! there is no separation happening at least not because of the sleazebag..

we just need to be patient, and not buy fake articles or delusional posts... the CVs have indicated it multiple times that its only Rishbala..

Thank you Kashish😊

I hope that RishBala remains together & fight out all the odds. But CVs dont like viewers getting happy

I dont believe the articles but its just that ST & VD once said that an unexpected twist coming up so this came in my mind.

Even I want RishBala together. 😃
Nice post😊. Agree with you on all points. Showing a women so weak and without brains is totally unacceptable. This is 21st century and no women is as dumb as shown in this serial. Although the show is fiction, some logic would be appreciated. Watching this track makes me wonder if this is the show that I really loved. And yes if the show goes off air, I will miss Rishbala😭.
Originally posted by coolashu

Nice post😊. Agree with you on all points. Showing a women so weak and without brains is totally unacceptable. This is 21st century and no women is as dumb as shown in this serial. Although the show is fiction, some logic would be appreciated. Watching this track makes me wonder if this is the show that I really loved. And yes if the show goes off air, I will miss Rishbala😭.

Thank you😊

I agree on whatever you said😊
Originally posted by maria090

nice agree with u

Thank you😃
Its beter to shut down d show
Nice post, Honey!

You have presented some interesting possibilities. I don't think divorce will happen at this stage or separation. I agree with you, enough of this dukhiyari, bechari Madhu who keeps crying all the time. Women do have brains and Madhu's isn't out to dry that CV's keep showing her making blunders.

How difficult is it to trap that gangster and prove that he is alive? Not rocket science. She can easily make a video, record the conversation and present it as proof. Why drag the sad drama and bore us with the ghastly presence of the unwanted! CV's just are not interested in sorting out this mess soon enough and it's getting irritating seeing the leads portrayed as dumb people who have sold out their brains.