Rubina was awesome today

Rishi_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Saw DKDM completely after a long time.
Had stopped watching it after Sati's  death.

Loved the entry by Rubina aka Sita. It was very graceful.
Rubina did a wonderful job.

The way she was waslking with the Shiv Dhanush was awesome.
And Janaka Sita's bonding was nicely portrayed something sagar's ramayan had ignored.

eagerly waiting for the future episodes.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
just a perfect seeta .. 😳

loved it a lot . 

I stopped after my gullu chota ganesh left 😭

but after this ramayan kahani starts i m back .. now loving it a lot .. 

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rubina rocked the entry as usual. I
must say her acting was more mature in PV2 than CB & CB2. And today I
found she is even more matured as Sita in Mahadev. A class actress.
Liked her acting, portraying of Sita, dialogue
delivery and everything.👍🏼
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. It was mindblowing and divine. Rubina is made for this kinda roles. Her expressive eyes, sweet and soft voice, beautiful face and her body language.. amazing. Like Ram too. Waiting to see more.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just couldnt stop looking at her  She was looking so divine ❤️ Her eyes were so expressive and her smile was so beautiful ...she has such an innocent face and sweet voice !!! 🤗
Perfect choise for Sita 🤗 ❤️

ElissaMendler. thumbnail
Totally agree with you !!! Shes just mindblowing !! ❤️
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love it ❤️ ! Rubina it's a very good actress,perfect for Sita.
avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rubina dilaik is beautiful as Sita. Am exciting to see the meeting of Ram and Sita.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As they showed sita-janak's bonding ,Its really very different and unlike others versions.
Ruby is awesome as always.
Looking forward for more...
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rishi you made a great TM by opening this awesome thread for our Rubi/Sita!🤗

Afsu, Ashna, Ekta, Goolab, Aishuu, Arvi, Avina and everyone else, Rubi's very 1st mytho appearance and characterization was much better than expected. Agree, def more mature than both CBs, and even PV2.

Her diction, shuddha hindi pronunciations, dialogue delivery, calm demeanor, minimal eye/body movement, just enough smile in keeping with the fact that it's not a regular soap but a mytho one.

Supposedly the very 1st appearance of Raja Janak and Rani Sunaina also alongside of rubina, and father-daughter bonding was phenomenal. A new twist has been given to their enactment and the freedom that Rajkumari Sita is given in the way she does not hesitate in asking a chain of questions was just mindblowing. To the point that until she is satisfied with father's answers and convinced that only the right person can lift the Shiv Dhanush.

And I found it ineresting that in rubi's very 1st epi itself, she even agrees to go ahead with the marriage without batting an eye or unsure of what she was proposing to the King of Maithali, her father. And almost half the air time was devoted to Sita, including the fact that she picked up the Shiv Dhanush like a shopping bag?! Really? Dont know but it certainly did not appear to me that way, sense of humor notwithstanding.😆

We know that growing up she did handle the dhanush for many years and being the avatar of Goddess Lakshmi, Sita has divine powers. So to me her acting and the ease with which she lifted it up and waving it in the air so to speak, came naturally to her.

All in all, a grand entry, a grand performance, a gorgeous looking sita, faaabulous make up, jewellery, Sita's gait, getup, relaxed demeanor, the works, were in one word ... magical! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well, my 5c!

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago