Originally posted by: shailST

superb romantic update loved it do continue soon

thankyou...
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=luvsakshi]Hayeee Golu kapoor bangaye Romantic kapoor .. ðŸ˜‰ 
Such a beautiful  romantic update .. 

Lovely intro of the Luxarious washroom .. 

loved it 

Thanks for pm 

yes romantic kapoor...
thankyou so much...😊
youandme272000 thumbnail
But then again hw can Priya let him end der moment here when she wanted a very mushy cuddling thngs to Enrich the Experience and so this tym she lead her a bit reluctant husband to bed and had her way with him... which was to make Love to her darling Husband and after wt he did today.. he was nw A very Romantic and not at al a golu Husband indeed... nt to forget Her ever caring Ram tooo... !!

UPDATE 35

After a pretty relaxing & romantic night Mr.&Mrs.Kapoor were seen spending some more cozy moments in the morning after..

CHANGING Room

Priya - Ram..u r looking so handsome in this tees & jeans..
and stop making such faces plz cz its way better then ur boring business suits..

Ram - Priya yaar plz jst look hw i m looking.. let me wear something formal darling...

Priya - Ram since d tym v r getting ready u r saying dis nw if i hear it one more tym m too gng to change in a saree & den vil wear only saress on our whole trip...

Ram- nooo...dnt u dare do dt...
Coming soo close to her...
Ram- (huskily) u looking sooo gorgeous in dis green top & white cotton pants... so young &...sexy...
he leaned further holding her thru her waist caressing der softly...

she blushed and den glared at him for changing d topic..

Ram - fineee dnt need to blackmanl me ok ...
he went to brush his hair...

Ram - and i must say u jst kno hw to keep me dancing on ur little finger Mrs.kapoor...

Priya cmng close to him nd giving a soft kiss on his cheek whispered...

Priya - its calld love Mr.Tycoon nd nt dancing to ur wife's commands..

Ram - hayeee when u hv such a wonderful wife who cares even if its called dancing my dear wife...

he pulls her close pecking her lips softly ..
she smiles in return and den pushing him gently.

Priya - boht romance ho gaya ab chale daddy..
bachho ko taiyar karna he .. agar late hogaya na to sab boht chedenge and i dnt want a repeat of yesterday night...

Ram (after a pause ) - hmmm vo b he chalo chalte he...

she noticed d immediate change in him at d mention of yesterday night..
she stopped him holding his hand..

Priya - kya hua Ram ?

Ram knew he jst could nt hide any thing as she can read him like an open book so he jst let out his worries..

Ram - vo priya me apeksha k baare me soch raha tha...

she needed no further words to understand wts gng on in his mind.. she pressed his hand gently assuring him with her presence and spoke softly..

Priya - Ram i kno bt lets nt jump to conclusions & give her tym plz..

Ram sighed and den nodding again put his hand on hers and pressed dem lightly...
Priya smiled and then they both went to kids room to make them ready..

As all were tired morning was quit late for all which saved RAYA from further teasing as they were late too ...

All fresh and in holidaying mood were chit chatting on d breakfast table making plans for d day...

Priya was initially tensed when apeksha came and greeted all including her and Ram bt when Ram greeted her back casually wth a hug & a smile she relaxed and den blushed when he winked looking at her with dt sexy smile of his...
She was glad no one noticed as she alone was in kitchen getting some chocolate milk for peehu and all others were busy planning for the day...

Just then one of then a staff co-ordinator cam knocking on d door which Ram chose to attend as he was done with his breakfast..

He returned after sometym and then called vikram's kids and took dem out
with dem where peehu and khush too follwed him ..
and out of curiosity all started asking questions bt he jst told all to wait for dem and went with the kids saying dt ders a surprise waiting only for dem..

All moved to hall busy making plans for d day..
natasha neha apeksha somya ganging up against vikram and rishabh who wanted to visit some match and gals wanting to go to mall ...

when kids ran down screeming at d top of der voice followed by Ram who was smiling looking at d happy kids...

kids were shouting al of them speaking together of wt Ram showed them xcited and jumping al round d house..

Rahul den hushed dem up saying dt Ram uncle has made a special kids room which is stuffed up vid al d toys games and dolls for all & a special computer for me...

Priya looked at Ram smiling remembering d empty room which Ram showed and had told to decorate it with the stuff he had ordered for d kids..

He came & sat by her relaxing and then turned all's attention when he ask about the plans for dt day and all including Ram again started arguing regarding d places...

Priya was busy handling kids who wanted to go to d pool and play while dadi krishnaji sudhir & shipra were getting irritated with al d noise..

Dadi - are khotiyo chup karo sab k sab..
this was enough to bring a pin drop silence in d room even Priya was startled and d kids too stopped shouting...

Dadi - ab koi kuch nai bolega.. jo me kahungi sab chup chap sunenge koi awaz nai chahiye menu bich me...

All obidiently nodded der head even Ram which amused Priya and had a hard tym stiffling her giggle when she received a glare from Ram as dadi was scolding Ram cz he was d oldest among al nd still sas behaving lyk a kid ..
and then vikram & neha's turn came to get d scolding while al d youngest lot were supressing der giggles along with priya...

Jst then a staff member came to announce a visitor for Apeksha ..

Apeksha - a visitor for me ? Here ?

Staff per. - yes mam theres some guy who is insisting to meet u for work nd cals u ur gud frnd..

All were confused as well as eager nw ..
Ram stoodup and went near apeksha whose face was at d moment holding n xpression of disbelief which Priya & Ram both observed bt decided to nt question her..

staff per. - mam shall i cal him in ?

Apeksha dint rpld..

Ram - apeksha kua hua ? Tumhara dost aaya he ander nai bulogi usse.. ? Kya soch rahi ho ?

Apeksha - huh.. haan.. vo me... ek min Ram..
david(staff pers.) u go tell him to wait m cmng..

David - ok mam

apeksha - vo Ram.. vo office me se koi aaya hoga shayad me dekh k aati hun...

with dt she started to move & Rams face tightened..
he almost in a loud voice cald her name which stopped apeksha and all oders face got serious listening to Ram's voice..

priya intervined before Ram can speak further..

priya - apeksha agar office se koi aaya he aur keh raha he ki tumhara dost he to m sure it must b ur someone close else y would he come here .. so cal him in wts d prob...
she spoke smiling at apeksha and signalling Ram thru her eyes to b calm which he unwillingly accepted...

Apeksha - ha.. vo Priya shayad.. pata nai kon he...
She smiled hesitently at priya..

priya patted her shoulder ...
priya - isliye to keh rahi hun ander bula lo use...ok...

she smiled and told david to cal him in...
and smiled at apeksha who seems to look tensed ...

To b continue...

Thank you...
Edited by youandme272000 - 9 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one !!
Everyone enjoying their family fun time!!!
Plzzz continue sooon and thanks 4 pm!!!
youandme272000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Very nice

Thank You
youandme272000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .pia_12.

Nice one !!
Everyone enjoying their family fun time!!!
Plzzz continue sooon and thanks 4 pm!!!

ya.. Thank You
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Lovely update...
Pls continue soon...
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love raya,nice update an continue soon...
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update Plz continue soon Thanks for PM