Newsroom-sanaya talks of low trps

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Newsroom earlier reported that Chhanchhan will not be going off air soon but the show is under the scanner which has brought tension to the cast of Chhanchhan.

One of the directors of the show Ismail Umarr Khan tells Newsroom that,"The show has received good feedback from the audience and specially Sanaya and Anuj's chemistry has clicked with the audience but the show has dipped to a all time low 0.5 TRPs.We have not got any news about the show going off air but we are neither confident about the shows future with low TRPs."

Newsroom contacted Sanaya Irani and she said,"I don't know why Chhanchhan is getting low TRPs as the entire cast and production house has put in efforts which have been appreciated by the audience but we couldn't make a impact in terms of TRPs."

Newsroom wishes Sanaya Irani all the best for her show to click with the audience in terms of TRPs.

Newsroom

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
hopefully after today's encounter it will increase .. 

although this week SRK will come to diya show .. 
arushilove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
poor sanaya even I don't get it why trp's are so low😡
bikerider thumbnail
sanz even i wanna know why no TRP
hence i have lost faith in TRP system like anuj.
is it really the case or the numbers are tampered.

but hope to see a lot of folks tunning in after sanuj dance in GA
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We are as frustrated as you Sanaya.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...really hope TRPs rise as the PH has made so many positive changes and episodes are getting better. Good Luck Team Chhanchhan!
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
we love u sanaya..trps or no trps...doesnt matter to us
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its fine sanaya dont worry we love u:) ppl are stuck on to diya aur bathi n their competations  n now srk comings.. oh god..
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Every one is shocked , why trp is so low , may b cuz most of sans and Chanchan fans r in abroad , and trps does not count them
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Episodes are getting better and better day by day and the maha episode rocked but people need to know what's going on for them to watch. Perhaps Sony should put in the initial effort they did in promoting the show at the time of launching it now to get the message across that the show is now following the story line it should have followed from day 1. Also, Supriya Pathak's name should be able to pull in some BW stars for a guest appearance...surely she has some pull with Shahid Kapoor😊