Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
IMO Jagya expressing love to Ganga should have happened after Ganga's divorce from Ratan and after her case for Mannu's custody was over. Otherwise, this love story could create problems for her in court even though Ratan has all odds against him and way too many evidences against him.

Also, I wish CVs had resolved Gauri angle before this.
I don't want to see problems in Jagya-Ganga's life or another triangle with purani biwi/premika and nayi biwi/premika drama! We've seen enough of such triangles in BV and particularly Jagya's life till now. It's stale and unbearable track.

But yes this would be a good way to ward off Sanchi and break that stupid rishta with her.

Still I want Jagya-Ganga to start on an absolutely clean slate and not loose ends unresolved from each other's respective past that could create problem for them in future.
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wooohooo

yes omg finally!

but we havent seen how jagya developed his feelings for ganga...i mean we all knew that ganga fell in love with jagya

but the cvs didnt show that at all for jagya...

but still good news!
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

IMO Jagya expressing love to Ganga should have happened after Ganga's divorce from Ratan and after her case for Mannu's custody was over. Otherwise, this love story could create problems for her in court even though Ratan has all odds against him and way too many evidences against him.

Also, I wish CVs had resolved Gauri angle before this.
I don't want to see problems in Jagya-Ganga's life or another triangle with purani biwi/premika and nayi biwi/premika drama! We've seen enough of such triangles in BV and particularly Jagya's life till now. It's stale and unbearable track.

But yes this would be a good way to ward off Sanchi and break that stupid rishta with her.

Still I want Jagya-Ganga to start on an absolutely clean slate and not loose ends unresolved from each other's respective past that could create problem for them in future.

The way tracks are moving after Anandi's marriage, I don't expect Jagya- Ganga will start on a clean state. It is all drama, unbelievable tracks and kitchen politics in BV now. Who thought Sanchi drama to stretch so far? After ending S drama, there will be other obstacles because somehow creatives thinks they will get more TRPs if the track is more unreasonable. Even in forum, majority like Jagya shouting at Sumitra because they think Ganga should be allowed to stay at haveli as they have dil ka rishta. 
Edited by SPuja - 10 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is Ganga even in love with jagya or does she just have emotional bond with someone who saved her and treated her right for the first time. She's just come out of an abusive relationship don't know if I can even call it a relationship, she's never been treated well until she came to the singhs. 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So early?...isn't it too fast?...they did not even show Jagya developing any romantic feelings for Ganga till now...mind what the article says...it does NOT SAY THAT JAGYA WILL EXPRESS HIS LOVE  in rain it ASKS WHETEHR JAGYA WILL BE ABLE TO EXPRESS HIS LOVE in rain...so it's clear that they are just bringing some masala in their article and nothing such is going to happen...i would be frustrated if they anything like that because they killed us by making us wait for Anandi to fall in love wit Shiv πŸ˜‘
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure if these Article writers watching BV or know much about itπŸ˜†. Last episode excerpts deke hume hi questions puch rahe hai. When was he in love that he will express it? Atleast if they question if he will realise his love or something, that would have been better.

dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No...i don't think Jagya is in love with Ganga...today he is just shown missing Mannu as becoz of mannu only he was able to deal with his life after Anandi's marriage as he told her he won't be able to move on his life as he still loves Anandi and Ganga's suggestions also helped him deal with his guilty for his behaviour with Gauri...i don't think he is in love with Ganga ..he is only think her as a friend...and a person who has gone thru so much in her life..