Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: music1

he loves the fiesty Rajni and wants his humera in her...my POV

Yep. True. 

What happens when she leave/regains her memory. 

He will go back to being a douche? ๐Ÿ˜†
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe Humeira already had all these traits but because she was too much in love with Ayaan it was always about what Ayaan wanted and how he felt about things for her.  Now without her love for Ayaan hanging in the air like an ever present ghost she can be more of herself and Ayaan can see and appreciate her for who she truly is rather than just a childhood friend with a hopeless crush on him.

I'm sure Ayaan would have eventually realized that he liked Humeira and her qualities and loves her, this rajni fiasco just made things a bit faster.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayaan loves Rajni, the girl who is outspoken and have the guts to stand for what is right and say it on the face, unlike Humeira, who was too sweet for him, and was too innocent... It'll be interesting to see how he reacts when Rajni again goes back to the old Humeira mode... Will he feel the same way he feels now? Or will he have to live with the fact that he loves a girl who probably does not exist and will never come back too?
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Question of the month ๐Ÿ˜Š...I wonder how will he feel when Humeira recovers her memories. Maybe he will mature up and accept her as well? Or desperately look for Rajni in a Humeira? This part of the story is lining up really well.   
Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

Maybe Humeira already had all these traits but because she was too much in love with Ayaan it was always about what Ayaan wanted and how he felt about things for her.  Now without her love for Ayaan hanging in the air like an ever present ghost she can be more of herself and Ayaan can see and appreciate her for who she truly is rather than just a childhood friend with a hopeless crush on him.

I'm sure Ayaan would have eventually realized that he liked Humeira and her qualities and loves her, this rajni fiasco just made things a bit faster.

Unless this isn't Humeira, then what? And what if she never in her right sense will act like this ever again? 

Will Ayaan love her then? 

If he does then that's well and good. But I think it could go both ways.
Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Ayaan loves Rajni, the girl who is outspoken and have the guts to stand for what is right and say it on the face, unlike Humeira, who was too sweet for him, and was too innocent... It'll be interesting to see how he reacts when Rajni again goes back to the old Humeira mode... Will he feel the same way he feels now? Or will he have to live with the fact that he loves a girl who probably does not exist and will never come back too?

My question exactly. 

I think this track is shaping up very well.
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Unless this isn't Humeira, then what? And what if she never in her right sense will act like this ever again? 

Will Ayaan love her then? 

If he does then that's well and good. But I think it could go both ways.

I seem to be the minority but I dont find Rajni very different from Humeira. Ah and I'd forgotten about Zoyaan for a moment. That is another sword hanging over our heads๐Ÿ˜†
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

๐Ÿ˜†

I don't think after  " I want to spoil you Miss Farookie" anyone can doubt Asad's love ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes that is true. He cared about her. But as a friend or more? 

I think he always has feelings for Humeira but he never wanted to commit to her because of Razia and also like Asad he also had premonitions about his would be wife.. Asad used to think he wil get married and like only tehzeeb wali,  traditional girls and Ayaan used to think he likes fun loving jeans wearing modern girl so he never gave a thought about his feelings for Humeira as she dint fit in his picture of would be wife.. But like Asad had feelings for Zoya, Ayaan too have it for Humeira..
Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikolai_gogol

I seem to be the minority but I dont find Rajni very different from Humeira. Ah and I'd forgotten about Zoyaan for a moment. That is another sword hanging over our heads๐Ÿ˜†

More lively? In way? Humeira was dead boring, not just with Ayaan but with everyone. 
I'm partially blind and didn't read the second part of your comment. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
urmm maybe he realized his love for humaira after she was gone and when rajni came he had full confidence that she is humaira only...
i don't knw if what i wrote makes sense๐Ÿค”